Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be honest, it looks like not even a deadline will get activity back.

If anyone still cares about this game, feel free to post about it. I'll give three days for people to speak and if it's clear to me we're not having fun I'm ending this.
Honestly, my alerts aren't working. So I come check on this thread after a few days to see that I've missed a lot. I really do love mafia Alpha and I think you're doing a wonderful job!

I've read the accusations made against Dessern and OMO and if these are the two we're voting to lynch - well then I'm confused. There's no evidence against someone unless the cop reveals him or herself, and so I understand the hunches and guesswork.

I'm still highly suspicious of Notty, but for some reason people believe he's not guilty.

I've been watching a few cop films lately and I think I've got this down...

Old_Man_Oak_63 Dessern5 ARE YOU MAFIA!!

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
The reason why I havent posted recently was the same as Notty's. Ive already voted and there absolutely nothing more to talk about. Im close to changing my vote purely because people arent pulling their weight in talking in this thread.

Kylieanna balloon98 You guys havent voted or posted in awhile. If you are gunna sign up and fill up a spot in mafia, make an effort to post please rather than just filling the spot of someone who might actually post once in a while.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Kylieanna balloon98 You guys havent voted or posted in awhile. If you are gunna sign up and fill up a spot in mafia, make an effort to post please rather than just filling the spot of someone who might actually post once in a while.
I haven't talked lately because I've been a little busy lately and I don't see anything that I say adding anything to the discussion. I already summed up my thoughts 5 pages ago or something on basically all the votes that are currently happening, and if you want to hear it again, here it is:

Guys, it looks like most of the votes we are doing are based on little information or just information that's likely to be a coincidence or hunches. I know we don't have much, but I'd suggest thinking a little deeper about all of them and why you think they're suspicious (do not post on this thread about it unless you want to) and what they could be.

I honestly thinking voting someone because they voted on the same targets with 2 other people isn't very thorough evidence, because it can very easily be a coincidence. Some people think a little differently or a little like others, and they could easily fall for a bandwagon as well.

I think I need the votes on OMO explained to me because I believe I missed something. We should look into that a little more.
My quote sounds like I am a little indirect, but I didn't really see any good reason to be voting either of the people at the time (dessern and omo). The reason I found most people voting dessern was because you were suspicious of him just because he was voting along with two other people, which could easily be a coincidence, or a gullible person, or someone who just thought it was a good idea to vote along that bandwagon. I believe it was also because JKang or someone put him on their highly suspicious list and because of hunches. I don't believe he's still being voted on, but I honestly just didn't find enough evidence to vote on him at that time, but it seems many people largely ignored my post.

And for OMO, no one ever explained to me why they were voting for him, probably because he was on JKang's list or people had hunches. I never saw anyone pull up the evidence of voting him, and to me it seemed out of the blue. I might need to go back and read it more thoroughly though, which will annoy me.

Notty did explain to my why we're voting OMO, but I'm not gonna post that here because that's gonna make this seem to be aimed at notty. I'm not aiming this at anyone, this was just what I thought of the OMO votes from his explanation.

I honestly do not think that being on someone else's or yours list of people that are likely mafia make you able to vote them. You can't trust that person, you can't trust ANYONE, this is mafia. The lists is very helpful in listing your opinion, yes. But some of the things are mainly based off of hunches, and sometimes those hunches are wrong. This is just from a quick observation I had of votes and from notty saying something about voting omo/dessern, and I honestly just think it needed a little more evidence on the case.
I watched a little after my post, too. I didn't see anywhere where it would be a good idea I could post. My post said everything it needed to for me, but no one seemed to listen to it at all, which is another reason why I'm posting here to clarify my thoughts.

I know those were a long time ago, (5 pages?) but I do want to let my opinion out there about those votes, and maybe even at least one of them are still going on, but this is what I'll try to do to make up for my inactivity.
Both of those votes are likely gone, but it was good letting my thoughts out here.

About the game ending, I just wanna post this first. I did NOT want the game to end. I've been having fun, and never really got to do a big post like this one. But, it may be that we don't have all that much evidence and people are making votes based on the above. I honestly haven't been in a long mafia game before, but the day seemed like 3 days with no evidence to me and only discussions and people sharing their opinions. It was helpful, but I honestly do not want the game to end, and instead it might revive the game a little bit if we get news bit of evidence from the killings in the night. I really like mafia, I don't want it to end. But I do believe this is the cause, cause it's been a veeerry long day imo.
I watched a little after my post, too. I didn't see anywhere where it would be a good idea I could post. My post said everything it needed to for me, but no one seemed to listen to it at all.

NOW TO READ UP ON EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Sorry was at a sleepover so and the days before that and now I am still trying to decide to either stick with Old or switch to dessern since I mean we all make mistakes in posts and notty you should know that so I am not as ure on voting on him for that. But it won't matter since the deadline is up soon and I don't think you guys will change your minds.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I more so meant that I am not acting on it because remember when notty claimed lucky civ? I thought he was the vig at the time so I didn't believe him and have been suspicious of him since then.
i dont care why you aren't acting on it, i care why you would even consider acting upon a towny role.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'll be honest, it looks like not even a deadline will get activity back.

If anyone still cares about this game, feel free to post about it. I'll give three days for people to speak and if it's clear to me we're not having fun I'm ending this.
dont end it!

i would really like to hear old_man_oak63 's opinion on this. WHY U NO POST MORE

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
HypeBurst Really? In my post prompting this discussion I said i'd give three days. I made that post yesterday. Still got a couple days, but I'm glad that we're all still interested in this game.

I suppose that tomorrow(real time) morning I'll detail the next transition, as I'm a bit tired right now. That'll give time for anyone else to post with their thoughts on the game.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I just feel like a new day will bring new discussion. We are seriously trying to get a discussion out of like a "dripping tap" where there is like no new information because we already exhausted it.

We have had more posts in this thread than there was in the last season and we only have been through three days, not to mention that this day has lasted over a month o.o

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Hype said it, and I said it earlier in my post too. I think that the day has gone on reaaaally long, and since we don't even have that much information, we have nothing to talk about because we already discussed previous information. It's not that people don't want to talk, it's that we have nothing to talk about. New discussion is a bit more likely to sprout from a new day, and I wouldn't call this day a 'day'.... I'd call it a month.

• Winner
Reactions: HypeBurst

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count:
Old_Man_Oak_63-2(JKangaroo, balloon98)
Dessern5-3(Hypeburst, grimmjowforever, Ltin)

Alright, we're going with dessern as a lynch. Please stand by while I prepare the story and the transition to night. And thanks to everyone playing for wanting to stick with the game, even when it's clear this day has dragged on so long.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The eleven people crowd around a hole that presumably leads into the facility. They were getting kinda tired of dessern5, so the group proposed letting him go first. They push dessern5 down the hole, and it takes a while to hear a thud. Using their expert knowledge on physics, the town knows how deep the hole is.

The ten remaining people use their excess wood to craft a few ladders, and they carefully build their way down. Upon reaching the bottom, they see the corpse of a zombie and a Pearl of Transformation.

The group walks through the short cave and finds the entrance to the facility. Many, many iron blocks were used in the creation of this place. The group enters the first room and sets up camp around the entrance area after having checked for traps and monsters.

Dessern5 was a Zombie/Regular Mafia Member.

It is now Night 4.

Mafia, please think of the night target and the target to please.
Serial Killer, please tell me your night target.
Vigilante, please tell me your night target.
Cop, tell me the person you want to investigate.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The vigilante wakes up quick, and checks the clock. Halfway to daylight. They stand up and begin personally investigating the facility. Many redstone contraptions are here, some that are connected to redstone lamps, others connected to piston doors. The vigilante opens a piston door and comes face to face with the pleaser. The two eye each other for a second, and then the vigilante tackles the pleaser, putting both on the floor.

The pleaser fights back, driving the vigilante off of them, and starts to run. The vigilante starts to pursue the pleaser, but is delayed with the pleaser closing piston doors behind them. The vigilante finds a unique weapon, a beat-up enchanted sword that has the power to strike the target on fire.

The pleaser locates an armory, with many weapons on display. They decide to take an iron hoe, with the power to knock the opponent backwards at a high velocity.

The two of them run into each other by chance, in an open room with several elevated walkways. The pleaser opens the fight by whacking the vigilante with the iron hoe, knocking the vigilante hard into the wall, and a loud cracking noise is heard. The vigilante retaliates by dashing after the pleaser and coming down on them with the golden sword. The pleaser blocks it, and several sword blows are negated with an expert defense from the pleaser. The vigilante eventually gets a swipe on the pleaser's arm, setting the pleaser's entire body on fire.

The pleaser writhes in agony, but eventually gets back up due to an adrenaline rush and strikes the vigilante with the iron hoe, sending them into the wall again. The pleaser rushes after the vigilante, and the vigilante tries to block the attack, but the iron hoe breaks the fragile golden sword. Several iron hoe strikes later end up with the vigilante's body broken and battered from the force of the impacts, and the pleaser eventually falls over as well, consumed by the flames.
The remaining eight members of the expedition wake up, knowing two more people are missing. They start exploring the facility, wanting to find out what the pearls of transformation do, and come across the bodies of the vigilante and the pleaser.

The vigilante is identified as Nottykitten, and the pleaser is identified as balloon98. The members realize that there still is a serial killer, and that will be their last obstacle.

Nottykitten was the Vigilante.
balloon98 was the Pleaser.

Both of you get last statements.

All members of the mafia have been eliminated. The serial killer needs to equal the numbers of the town, the town needs to eliminate the serial killer.

It is now Day 4. With 8 left, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
The cop should post his investigations and post whoever he investigated that appeared as civ. since there are only two civilians left now. And if you are the civilian, do us a favour and tell us. It will make finding out the serial killer an easier job. There really is nothing to fear now. There is only one enemy, and he can only hurt one person one night.

Anyway, why of all reasons would the SK attempt to kill the lucky civ?

Status
Not open for further replies.