Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Actually, there is a good level of discussion going, something that I'm glad to have returned.

I'll remove the deadline for now, but keep a reasonable level of activity. Pretty please?

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Well with three lucky civ claims, there must be a liar in the midst. Alpha102 can I ask that the timer be stopped for a bit? Discussion seems really fluent as of late. I guess all we needed was this extra pressure to get a good hook in there.

Anyway, I do "trust" Digi that she is the lucky civ, you wouldnt make a counter claim if you couldnt back it up, and if Harm was lying about his role, he wouldnt try retract his vote for me and get rid of someone, that if dead, could incriminate him. So, I retract my vote for Dessern5 and vote Notty. Notty maybe my boo, but something is fishy here.

Im afraid the timer will run out before people get a chance to see this and with 4 votes to my name, it looks like I will be walking the plank. Thats why I wish for the timer to be halt, pls Alphie pls I begs.

I am the copycat.
Regarding that assumption about hype being a potential anti-town, that was just my hunch and a random guess. I never knew that JK would actually take is as a valid point and vote to lynch hype. So hype, no grudges against me please :u
Guuuuurl, I can understand now by JK and Harms posts, why my name is getting thrown around, too much innocence is not good for someone. And its only a game Grimmy, no grudges I love you <3 (unless I get lynched then Im targetting you on mm :p).

• Love
Reactions: Jeercrul

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
If you do think about it there is quite substantial evidence that Notty is a member of the mafia, especially after the way Jivvi defended him. I'd quote the specific posts but I'm lazy, also, when I asked who everyone was suspicous off and quite a few said balloon, Notty asked if we should vote for balloon. It seemed innocent enough at the time, but now I don't think it was.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Of the people who claim to be lucky Civ, did any of you get hit last night? Because if none of you did then that must be a hit on the serial killer. The only other option is that the mafia didnt attack which is highly unlikely.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
This post was created as your local Mafia news update to see where everyone is at this point. Nothing really important
Actually, there is a good level of discussion going, something that I'm glad to have returned.

I'll remove the deadline for now, but keep a reasonable level of activity. Pretty please?
Oooooo goodie.
That means I can take away my vote off Hypeburst for now.
We still have plenty of time for discussion however now, which is very good, though I'm still skeptical about this Notty business so I will remain vote-less for the time being.

Anyways, unless I'm mistaken, these are our current standpoints/claims/opinions on who is who in terms of their rolls and possible affiliations?
This is perfect, because so far we should be able to have narrowed our positions down even further, down to exactly 6 players should we take out of the equation either Notty or Harmak, both claiming Lucky Civilian.
6 is a good number.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Dessern5 Speculated: Possible Mafia
3. Kylieanna ?
4. Nottykitten Uncertain Confirmation: Lucky Civilian OR Serial Killer
6. balloon98 ?
7. HypeBurst ?
10. Ltin Probably can be considered Confirmed: Town Role (Probably not Vigilante)
11. HarmakPaul Uncertain Confirmation: Lucky Civilian OR Serial Killer
12. Old_Man_Oak_63 Speculated: Possible Townie
17. JKangaroo Hopefully can be considered a townie :c
19. grimmjowforever Probably can be considered Confirmed: Copycat (Copied JKangaroo)
20. digitalmez Probably can be considered Confirmed: Lucky Civilian
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So far out of the roles currently in play that we know of, those that have yet to be revealed OR claimed so far have been:
-The Vigilante
-The Cop
-The Mayor

...with almost everything else being somewhat known or narrowed down at this point, including the remaining Mafia and a possible serial killer in our midst.

This post was created as your local Mafia news update to see where everyone is at this point. Nothing really important

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

Oooooo goodie.
That means I can take away my vote off Hypeburst for now.
We still have plenty of time for discussion however now, which is very good, though I'm still skeptical about this Notty business so I will remain vote-less for the time being.

Anyways, unless I'm mistaken, these are our current standpoints/claims/opinions on who is who in terms of their rolls and possible affiliations?
This is perfect, because so far we should be able to have narrowed our positions down even further, down to exactly 6 players should we take out of the equation either Notty or Harmak, both claiming Lucky Civilian.
6 is a good number.
2. Dessern5 Speculated: Possible Mafia
3. Kylieanna ?
4. Nottykitten Uncertain Confirmation: Lucky Civilian OR Serial Killer
6. balloon98 ?
7. HypeBurst ?
10. Ltin Probably can be considered Confirmed: Town Role (Probably not Vigilante)
11. HarmakPaul Uncertain Confirmation: Lucky Civilian OR Serial Killer
12. Old_Man_Oak_63 Speculated: Possible Townie
17. JKangaroo Hopefully can be considered a townie :c
19. grimmjowforever Probably can be considered Confirmed: Copycat (Copied JKangaroo)
20. digitalmez Probably can be considered Confirmed: Lucky Civilian
So far out of the roles currently in play that we know of, those that have yet to be revealed OR claimed so far have been:
-The Vigilante
-The Cop
-The Mayor

...with almost everything else being somewhat known or narrowed down at this point, including the remaining Mafia and a possible serial killer in our midst.

This isn't a bad idea. I'd like to know others opinions on who is what role and why.
I think that sentence almost made sense.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
So Ooglie101 just recently contacted me on steam and since he doesn't want to post directly onto the thread (cause you know, not apart of the game) I believe he wanted me to say that Notty probably won't be responding to the thread for awhile(?) since hes on vacation but I don't know how long that is due for.

Promised I would post this up but I'm not a very good messenger. :<

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Why is it whenever I vote forsomeone it goes in a 360 with WAIT HOW ABOUT THIS PERSON. To be fair we didnt really have evidence on hype and notty seems more guilty.

Also grim caaaaaaallllllled it. I knew it since JK trusted me since I had his back when notty and jivvi tried voting him off so it had to be you as the copycat he trusted.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I don't think that notty is a lucky civilian or the serial killer honestly so, to me, notty is innocent. I believe the claims made by harmak and digi saying they are the lucky civs. Hype however, I think may be the serial killer. It is a wild guess but that is just what I am assuming.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright guys. Please pay attention to me. Notty is one of 2 possible lucky civs. Notty awas extremely adament that the mafia had hit the serial killer, even when notty revealed the power role he had. And now we have a third lucky civ claim. Digiclaimed to have been hit last night. And notty wasnt.
But notty claimed the mafia hit the serial killer. Digi claimed otherwise. Notty was wrong, so he obviously isnt mafia, and he obviously isnt the sk.
So was he telling the truth, or is he an anti town?
Also, i retract my vote

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Errrr. I was(am still for a few hours or so) on vacation. Went to the wifi-spot less than I would have expected so I didn't really get to read/post. Sorry for that. Currently I am reading the 3 new pages. Am at the place where digi claimed lucky civ. And harmak revealed himself to be lucky civ. [Harmal actualy hinted some time ago that he was the lucky civ. Guess most people missed it, but I didnt ;)]

Will make a proper post soon as to what is going on.
SPOILER: I lied about my role. Please dont vote me and wait for me to make a post =c

• Informative
  • Winner
Reactions: JKangaroo and digi

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Prepare for a post that is totally not in chronological order.
Alright guys. Please pay attention to me. Notty is one of 2 possible lucky civs. Notty awas extremely adament that the mafia had hit the serial killer, even when notty revealed the power role he had. And now we have a third lucky civ claim. Digiclaimed to have been hit last night. And notty wasnt.
But notty claimed the mafia hit the serial killer. Digi claimed otherwise. Notty was wrong, so he obviously isnt mafia, and he obviously isnt the sk.
So was he telling the truth, or is he an anti town?
Also, i retract my vote
Nope, not at all. I didnt "claim" the mafia hit the serial killer, I just said that it didnt hit me. But I am not a lucky civ so that claim can be forgotten.

I just found something out and it's incredibly interesting. HarmakPaul and Nottykitten have claimed to be Lucky Civs. It's weird because I thought there were only two. Me and someone else. So it seems that one of us is lying.

I was targeted last night by Mafia. By now they know that I must be one of the Lucky Civs since Doc is gone. There's also the chance that one of us is the Copycat.

I retract my vote from Dessern and vote for NottyKitten. If Notty happens to be telling the truth then I know who to aim for next.
Watson Digi here claimed to be a lucky civ fully knowing 2 others claimed lucky civilian. A baddie member obviously wouldnt do this. Even if my claim was doubted the risk was too high. Meaning that digi can be considered a true lucky civ. [Has been said, but I'd liked it pointed out again]

SPOILER: I lied about my role. Please dont vote me and wait for me to make a post =c
Weren't you guilty of this type of gameplay two seasons ago and you turned out to be bad? You just seem shifty.
Yeah, but then I claimed cop and I was the contact. And then the real cop had died. [or am I thinking of the wrong season here? I cant think of any other season I have done this.]
I consider this situation diffrent than that one. Also because fake-claiming a role can be done by both town and anti-townies.

Here is the post where harmak hinter to be lucky civ. So I find harmak to be a true lucky civ aswell. Putting him out of suspicion.
Well, if Notty is telling the truth and is the lucky civilian, then it seems th' mafia ended up targeting th' killer.

(hint hint)
Funnily enough I just now found out that he wrote (hint hint) in white letters =3

I don't think I've missed anything. But remind me if I did miss a post you would like me to respond to.

Now to the stuff you all want to know: Why oh why did you try to deceive us and claimed to be a Lucky Civ while you were not.
Its simple really. It all comes back to JK accusing me of being the Vig. Now how was I supposted to survive the night with people thinking I am the Vig? Simple: Claim to have two lifes. Who would attack someone with two lifes while there are other actual threats to you out there? Not the Serial killer, Vig or Mafia. As I didn't die now did I?

For my actualy role I am gonna not gonna reveal a thing. Maybe I am a civilian trying to make the game as interresting as possible. Maybe I am the vig trying to survive the night by lying and deceiving. Maybe I am mafia trying to find a way out of being killed. Maybe I am the cop pushing to get my revealings out there in case I die because of fake claims. Maybe I am the serial killer trying to get others with two lifes lynched. Maybe I am actualy Alpha himself?

Who knows. Only I do. But what I can tell you is that one of those 6 statements is actualy true.

Which brings me to my next thing: the vote of today.
I am not going to vote Hype today. I do not suspect him of being anti-town and therefor I don't want to vote him. I'd rather vote Dessern. Who I feel is anti-town.

But there is an easier way to narrow the list of JKangaroo down even further. The mayor can double vote anyone they'd like. [Rather someone with no votes]. So that it proves you are innocent and that you can be crossed off the list. Unless ofcourse Ltin, or JK and Grim are the mayor. In which case the list would stay the same. Any opinions from people on this idea?

If nothing comes out of this Idea then I will vote for Dessern as he is my current suspicion.

Now please don't vote for me for I still claim to be town-sided[pfft who would not claim that, but I am speaking the truth! D=]. And that you'd rather not have me dead.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also I will sit here[wifi spot] for 10 more minutes till I go to eat dinner. I will come back maybe in 2-3 hours. So if you want a response, post very fast!Probs wont make it anyways because battery of laptop is getting emptier with each second =c

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
I was honestly thinking that Notty was the cop and trying to protect himself by claiming he was lucky civ, but I didn't want to take that risk that my hunch was wrong so I went ahead and voted for him. (Voting for Notty was the hardest thing to do :c). I felt I could trust Notty in this game and this response seems genuine here. Ill think about retracting my vote for Notty when I get home from school.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I'm gonna tentatively retract my vote for now, but I'm still very suspicious of notty after his back-and-forth with Jivvi and might actually put my vote back onto him.

Here's my views on each person still:
  • Dess - Suspicious, fair chance of bein' mafia
  • Kylie - Surprisingly, pretty suspicious of Kylie. I'd keep my eyes on her, but not the most suspicious
  • Notty - See above
  • Balloon - May be suspicious, but doubt it
  • Hype - See some previous posts, but not as suspicious as notty
  • Ltin - Fairly innocent, might be mafia, but low chance
  • Harmak - What do you think?
  • Oak - Originally was fairly suspicious of him, not so much anymore
  • Jk - Technically, we could kill one of th' two t' find out their role, but that would be a huge waste of some players, and unless we can guarantee that they are serial killers (which I highly doubt, but still possible) it's not worth it
  • Grimm - Claim for copycat was very believable, he was one of my 2 main suspects for th' role, all depends on Jk's role
  • Digi - Innocent, highly doubt that she's th' serial killer, definitely not mafia

JKangaroo

Reaction score
The lucky Civilian, since there are only 2 in the game, and for the most part, neither will ever know who each other is until probably late into the game or they announce that they were attacked (with the SK gone), I for one would say the Lucky Civilian is a good way to deter potential aggression, especially with how much Notty has been posting, which can be a threat to potential players, town or anti-town.
Woooo! Called it!
At the moment I feel I can really believe Notty, I don't actually believe its worth lynching him off, and I'll probably keep that attitude until something happens.

Seeing as this is basically near the end, I think its safe to predict whom I feel everyone is personally, since if we essentially knock down who everyone is safely, and since we-- basically have, we have an extremely easy shot at killing the Mafia. Any not known are just hunches; nothing hurtful about hunches really.

-Dessern: I'm going to say I'm in the boat of guessing he's most likely the Mafia
-Kylie : After her replacing superstein, and after a Mafia decided to help try and lynch super basically on barely any information, I think I can trust her.
-Notty : I already said I think Notty is safe; I'm assuming he's Vigilante; never did believe in the Lucky Civ claim
-Balloon : I feel I can trust balloon, I'm counting on him being the Cop
-Hype : I would say more suspicious than Notty, at least im my opinion, for purely being apart of the group of players I feel are left that HAVE to be anti-town--- of course unless those are wrong. I'm going to say he's Mafia.
-Ltin : In the same boat as digi, probably in my opinion, A civilian, safe due to being pleasured
-Harmak : I trust in Harmak's role claim.
-Oak : Again in the same boat as Hype; Oak's always been a suspicious and has effectively (very effective) in jumping on players with very little information, and almost getting em' lynched. Also the only other player besides Dessern and Hype whom I don't trust/know I can trust. Most likely Serial killer seeing as he PROBABLY isn't Mafia though because of the accusations by them (see his post)
-JKang : My role is easy to prove. I'm not worried, I know I'm town, whether you want to believe that or not :p
-Grimm : The copycat, aligned with me, Jkang: I'm not worried.
-Digi : Lucky Civilian, believable roll, safe because she was pleasured along with Ltin so can't be SK/Mafia!

So, seeing based purely on whom I feel I can trust, I feel CERTAIN that the anti-town HAS to be the remaining players I put in red. Although I could agree to vote Dessern, personally I've always had the sneaking feeling, especially after his accusation of me as the Serial Killer, I've always felt Oak was using it as a bit of a cover for being the true Serial Killer. Bad logic, I know, but its a personal feeling.
But seeing as he's also not seem to have had the towns interests at heart, and that he probably isn't Mafia itself, I feel he is one of the greatest candidates for Serial killer, whether you believe/agree or not.
I'm going to vote for Oak.

Status
Not open for further replies.