Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
The city of Clobule has been able to avoid being destroyed from mafia attacks, due to the crazy amount of emeralds it has spent towards defense. But the people who live within it will never forget the multiple attacks from the Mafia. Recently, a scout returned bearing news of a facility hidden deep underground, where she was attacked by shapeshifting monsters.

Immediately, the people of Clobule realized that it may be linked to the Pearls of Transformation, a common tool utilized by the Mafia. Fearing another attack, they put together a plan...
***(Two weeks later)
Roll out Clobule's red carpet! Twenty people have signed up for forming an expedition team to find the source of the Pearls of Transformation, and destroy it! They will head towards the area the scout described. The group has been provided with a large amount of supplies, including carrots, apples, steaks, iron swords, iron armor, and bows. They have been given blankets and tents to set up as needed. For transportation, they have been given four carts, and a total of eight horses to pull them. The group leaves Clobule, and look over the details of their expedition:

First Stop: The Forest of Clarity
Reminder: Food is abundant in this area, always be packing extra. Food can go fast.
Second Stop: The Mountains of Enhanced Sight
Reminder: Stay close together, it's easy to fall off. Focus on getting through as fast as possible.
Third Stop: The Mushroom Badlands
Reminder: Look for a cave entrance with two trees, as that's the cave that contains the facility. Pack lots of coal and wood, and don't let yourselves get seperated. Find the facility, find out its connection to the Pearls of Transformation, destroy it if possible.

With this knowledge in hand, the group starts their journey. However, several people within the group don't want the Pearls of Transformation to be destroyed. Five people are in possession of Pearls of Transformation, and are really the Mafia, composed of an Endermen and three unique Zombies. They signed up for the journey, prepared to make sure it doesn't succeed. A skeleton is also hidden among the group, with no clear motivation in mind.

Welcome to Season 7 of Mafia! At this point you should have recieved a private message detailing your role. If you have any questions about your role, be sure to ask within your private message. This game will be generally minecraft themed, and several power roles have alternate names:
The regular mafia member will be called a Zombie.
The Godfather is called the Enderman.
The Serial Killer is called the Skeleton.
The Mayor will be called the Expedition Leader.

The Rules can be found here:
http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/mafia-season-7-signups.12501/
Role List:
Town Sided: 1 Cop, 1 Doctor, 1 Vigilante, 1 Mayor, 2 Lucky Civilians, 7 Civilians
Mafia Sided: 1 Enderman, 1 Pleaser, 1 Contact, 1 Zombie
3rd Party: 1 Skeleton, 1 Traitor, 1 Copycat

List of Players:
1. Defiant_Blob What's this? Died by BEES! Night 1. Doctor.
2. Dessern5[Replacing vati180] Died "scouting". Day 3. Zombie.
3. Kylieanna[Replacing superstein]
4. Nottykitten Collision damage. Night 4. Vigilante.
5. The road to ruin Too much hydration. Night 2. Enderman.
6. balloon98 Set aflame brutally. Night 4. Pleaser.
7. HypeBurst
8. ansoro2112- Mauled by Enderman. Night 2. Civilian.
9. 77_is_the_best Stabbed via sword. Day 2. Civilian.
10. Ltin
11. HarmakPaul
12. Old_Man_Oak_63
13. xXxFruitNinjaxXx Fire was not safe. Night 1. Civilian.
14. jeff0521 Said wrong thing at the wrong time. Night 3. Traitor.
15. storm886 History repeats itself. Day 1. Civilian.
16. Sploorky- Stabbed by Vigilante. Night 2. Civilian.
17. JKangaroo
18. Jivvi Tussled with Skeleton and lost. Night 3. Contact.
19. grimmjowforever[Replacing DillonSaysRawr]
20. digitalmez
Before we can begin, you must state that you have recieved your private message. If you want to create a character to roleplay, now is your last chance to do so. I also need the Copycat to give me the name of the person they will copy in their role PM.

storm886

Reaction score
I have received my role.

Hello! My name is Storm 886. I am the manager of the town's bank. I have decided to come on this journey to help bring justice. I am tired of the mafia robbing the town of its emeralds, and it adds stress to the job when you never know when you're going to be robbed.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Upon receiving the information of my role, I read the information concerning my role, and which role it was, and who I was, and what the meaning of life is. After spending a week with little sleep and much caffeine, I have been able to deduce my role.

• Haha
Reactions: Ltin
Status
Not open for further replies.