Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a hunch. ImThe doctor. Ohh wait. The doctors already dead. I have another hunch. Jivvi is civilian. Wait. Hes dead and mafia.
Im not Voting because you have a little thought in the back of your mind.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
And should we trust a hunch? I have a strong hunch now that you are the vigilante Notty. But I am not acting on it.
"acting on it"
So you are saying that if you do believe I am the vig you would kill me at night? Because what has a town role to act on about the vig other than not voting that person.

And yes, you should trust your own hunches. It's entirely your choice if you trust the ones of others. In this case I trust my hunch against you.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I have a hunch. ImThe doctor. Ohh wait. The doctors already dead. I have another hunch. Jivvi is civilian. Wait. Hes dead and mafia.
Im not Voting because you have a little thought in the back of your mind.
Then what are you going to do? The day is getting pretty inactive again and waiting for evidence to magically come up won't help ;)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I dont what im going to do yet. I have to take a relook at most of the posts here. This late in the game, almost everypost reveala some sort of motive or plan.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Thats exactly what it looks llike. Just remember. With this game, things aren't always what they seem
Sure, things aren't what they seem to be. Hunches are not just based on "random guesses". Hunches are based on what you read - the posts of others. In this game of deceit, you can never expect some "solid" form of evidences. Everything is a guess. While I do agree that it is irrational to vote people based on hunches, but sometimes when the game is in a standstill or simply going nowhere voting off people based on hunches is necessary. You have to take risks.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Well Ltin The vote against me was merely just Grimm's hunch and you were "all guns blazing" on that vote. The fact that you dismiss the vote for Dess so easily but so eager to vote me out makes me feel suspicious of you. If Dess turns out to be mafia, I know who I will be looking at closely.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah...apparently the deadlines really are what makes people talk. To be honest, I'm kind of annoyed that after multiple requests for a deadline switch, we go back to the barely-there activity when I remove it.

72 hours, starting now.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Post your general suspicions on who might be antitown.
My biggest hunch is Dessern and for that reason I'm voting for him. Old was the other hunch but recently I'm questioning that. Lots of roles have been proven because of the high civilian death rate in this game, leaving only like Kylie, Balloon, Ltin, Dessern, Old and I who don't have a solidified role, so I guess my hunches are in that group.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Dessern's posts seemed a little odd to me. Especially the one about notty possibly being vig. It seemed a litttle accusing. Also, he said he wasnt acting on his hunch. Why would he act. Hes the vig. The vig is towny. Also, dont expect me to respond. Im going o ghe middle of data nowhere.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I more so meant that I am not acting on it because remember when notty claimed lucky civ? I thought he was the vig at the time so I didn't believe him and have been suspicious of him since then.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'll be honest, it looks like not even a deadline will get activity back.

If anyone still cares about this game, feel free to post about it. I'll give three days for people to speak and if it's clear to me we're not having fun I'm ending this.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'll be honest, it looks like not even a deadline will get activity back.

If anyone still cares about this game, feel free to post about it. I'll give three days for people to speak and if it's clear to me we're not having fun I'm ending this.
Currently for me this day is over. I have made my vote and I don't know why others haven't yet. And even though the activity is low (very low) I've had a lot of fun and I will probabily have more fun on the next day.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I think it's better t' shorten th' deadline right now and then, depending on how active it is th' next day, figure out whether or not to end th' game. Just because tomorrow will prolly be th' last day unless something happens.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Everyone, stop being selfish because Alpha has spent so much time and energy into making this game a smooth one and now we are simply ruining his thread by not posting (those with valid reasons can be excused though). Come on, add activity to this thread and post whatever questions you want to ask to bump this thread. Make sure they are Mafia related though.

• Agree
Reactions: HypeBurst
Status
Not open for further replies.