Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
-If I am not mistaken Harmak has basically claimed Vigilante at this point (read his post which states he isn't even going to hide his role at this point), and unless we can TRUST that he is (note the cop should totally investigate in case Harm turns up a civilian in which we know he is the SK), and so we can cross him off
Actually, lucky civ, since I said the one true way t' clear my innocence (without cop) was for me t' get hit once and for th' SK t' be dead when that happens.

• Informative
Reactions: JKangaroo

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
-If I am not mistaken Harmak has basically claimed Vigilante at this point (read his post which states he isn't even going to hide his role at this point), and unless we can TRUST that he is (note the cop should totally investigate in case Harm turns up a civilian in which we know he is the SK), and so we can cross him off
Actually, lucky civ, since I said the one true way t' clear my innocence (without cop) was for me t' get hit once and for th' SK t' be dead when that happens.
So we now have two claims for lucky civs then, notty and harmak, interesting.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Vote Count:
Dessern5: 2(HypeBurst, digitalmez)
HypeBurst: 3(JKangaroo, HarmakPaul, Dessern5)

With 11 players, it is 6 to lynch. About 24 hours left, and currently HypeBurst will be lynched if the deadline reaches with no more votes.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Ok so here is the thing. I am almost 100% sure whose roles are who and to be honest I trust the copycats judgement (yes I know who you are) I feel hype and oak are bad. Not sure why just cause. Now I feel like voting for hype but I dont want to come off as bandwagony or being thought of just believing everything JKangaroo says but this is purely off trusting the copycat. HypeBurst

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, jk, i know you claim to know who the copycat is, but most of us (or at least me) dont. which means that if the copycat copied me or digi, then we wouldnt be able to act if pleasured, but the copycat would stilll be able to. (right alpha)?
Im sorry are you trying to make yourself look guilty?
no, just pointing out that jk could have been wrong :)

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And, after reading all the long posts, i'v deciced. im voting for HypeBurst
a little side note here
I really belive that the mafia is up to something big here.
i'v said this many times. notty revealed that he was the lucky civilian. it was the first power role to be revealed. and then nobody died that night. but notty didnt claim to have gotten hit. why wouldn't notty do that?
this would have been the mafia's first real chance at hitting a power role. why on earth wouldn't they go for said power role?

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
So I just went back and read a bit of the thread, and I found something interesting that I never saw anyone bring up. It might be coincidence, it might be them watchin' each other's backs.

Remember that whole back-and-forth thing between Jivvi and Notty on day 1? Wasn't too suspicious, it kept the game alive and was a fairly nice dialogue. Now, on day 2, that's where things start t' get interesting.

Notty and Jivvi got really into defending each other. Why did Jivvi defend notty so much when he was only a few votes from being voted off? Wouldn't he have wanted a civilian voted off, as he was part of mafia? Jivvi alone managed to clear notty's name after he got very close to being voted off. It might have been done to make Jivvi look more like a civilian, but there might be a bit more under that.

Cop(s) (because copycat), if you haven't yet, investigate notty ASAP because he might not be telling much truth. With that said, I also think Oak is a bit less suspicious after reading through his earlier actions, so I'm gonna put my thoughts on him to the side for now.

This is all really just food for thought, but I wanted t' get my observations out there.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I just found something out and it's incredibly interesting. HarmakPaul and Nottykitten have claimed to be Lucky Civs. It's weird because I thought there were only two. Me and someone else. So it seems that one of us is lying.

I was targeted last night by Mafia. By now they know that I must be one of the Lucky Civs since Doc is gone. There's also the chance that one of us is the Copycat.
I retract my vote from Dessern and vote for NottyKitten. If Notty happens to be telling the truth then I know who to aim for next.

digi

-
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I have a target on my back. If I die tomorrow night please guys come down hard on Notty and Harm. This is the biggest lead we've had, and even if one of them turned out to be Copycat, it wouldn't necessarily be a big loss.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
The copycat decided to reveal their role when they get the chance, but they have real-life stuff that's keeping them from the forums and since they want to reveal themselves I'm just going to let them take their chance to reveal when they come back.

Anyways, this is very interesting.
Digital is basically already out of the clear in my opinion, so if so, I would say we can guarantee that she can be confirmed as a "true" Luck Civilian.
I would've put Oak as one of the bigger chances of being the Serial Killer but I guess not at this moment?

I've always said I've never quite believed in Notty's claim, and more so after it was pointed out by (someone) about a previous statement by Notty back on Day 0:
And I seem to be in some those posts too. People actualy thinking I am with the town. Thats the first time people trust me that much =O. But also because of this I feel like a target. Something the mafia would love to get rid of because people trust me(and you). And therefor I think the doctor should probabily choose between us two. If he/she trusts one of us.
and
I don't want to die though, and I'm sure you don't either. And even though the doctor can make its own choice, I still hope it will be me. But thats selfish :_:
They don't add up to the claim of Lucky Civilian or Serial Killer really. You are able to live through a night without dying. There's no reason to be scared of dying, especially on the first night unless you KNOW you have an important / powerful role, and you have a reason for hiding it.
Because of this I don't believe Notty to be a Lucky Civ, I lost that guess a long time ago.
But--- As much as I WANT to vote on Digi's reasoning, I also kind of don't.

I guess I'm still sort of in favour of a Notty as the Vigilante idea.

The lucky Civilian, since there are only 2 in the game, and for the most part, neither will ever know who each other is until probably late into the game or they announce that they were attacked (with the SK gone), I for one would say the Lucky Civilian is a good way to deter potential aggression, especially with how much Notty has been posting, which can be a threat to potential players, town or anti-town.
That's why I disagree that you digitalmez won't really be attacked tonight because--- why would the Mafia/SK/Vig waste a kill on a Lucky Civilian especially if they can kill better targets that have a greater chance of being a useful power-role?
Lucky Civilian, instead of being a normal civilian which can essentially just cut off that "safety net" that can deter anyone from attacking you.

Though I will admit, I feel I can trust Harmak more-so in terms of the Lucky Civilian idea but...
I don't know--- I want to see what their responses are first. :x

• Agree
Reactions: Jeercrul

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I will retract my vote for Hype for now. This evidence against notty that I presented, as well as digi's claim as lucky civ has me convinced to vote for notty. I'm not too suspicious of digi at th' moment, but if she's lying and notty ends up actually being th' true lucky civ, then the vig knows who to attack. If she's not lying, then we got a mafia member killed. Overall, it'll be th' better idea to lynch notty that hype since he has more evidence on him than Hype.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
I will retract my vote for Hype for now. This evidence against notty that I presented, as well as digi's claim as lucky civ has me convinced to vote for notty. I'm not too suspicious of digi at th' moment, but if she's lying and notty ends up actually being th' true lucky civ, then the vig knows who to attack. If she's not lying, then we got a mafia member killed. Overall, it'll be th' better idea to lynch notty that hype since he has more evidence on him than Hype.
And I just realized I forgot to put myself in this situation. Now I'm not exactly as sure.

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
Alright, since I have the time and condition to do so right now, I may very well spill the beans.
I am the copycat.
My accusations against JK and my confusion about the copycat's role in the earlier pages have all been a pretext to appear as if I was not related to JK in any way. This was because earlier and up till now, I thought, if my relation to JK was revealed, it might reduce OUR chances of survival. You may interpret it as any role, and I am not going to elaborate further because it seems that JK has not yet decided the right time to reveal what we are. We can be dangerous, we can be innocent, we can be helpful or not, it all depends on what you think ;)

However, after JK has made his proposal about some ideas in the previous few pages, I don't think so anymore. Him stating that I was unwilling to reveal my role was because of my failure to understand his proposal about the idea in the conversation. However, after he made that post, I realised that it wouldn't affect our chances of survival. Maybe just risking ourselves to be killed at night if we are deemed as a threat to any roles. By nature I am a person who dislikes stepping out of my comfort zone and taking risks, even now I'm wondering whether this would be a bad move, but I deem that this would be necessary in helping us eliminate anti-town roles and I trust JK's logic.

Regarding that assumption about hype being a potential anti-town, that was just my hunch and a random guess. I never knew that JK would actually take is as a valid point and vote to lynch hype. So hype, no grudges against me please :u

That's pretty much what I can think of right now, pretty much like a plot twist, isn't it? If you have any suspicions regarding what I have just said please direct it towards me since I felt like I left out some points. I will try to answer asap, but I am extremely busy today.

Once again, I restate my point that I could be either the serial killer or a town-related role. It is up for you to decide.

Reactions: JKangaroo

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
And grimmjow, you had me fooled. You mighta been one of th' 2 people I narrowed it down to, but I suspected balloon because of your "confusion" of th' copycat's role. I think I just narrowed it down for balloon t' make th' choice for himself. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Jeercrul
Status
Not open for further replies.