Blocktopia Mafia Season 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Hmm no mafia kills that night, that may mean the doctor saved whomever was targeted or mafia didn't attack. That is something to think about. But not sure.
"Is there a doctor in the house!?"
Nope.
*slaps Dess*
The doctor is dead. Died in night one by a double attack of the vig and skeleton [was defiant]
Unlessss... *looks at JK*... COPYCAT =O!

Meanwhile, that means the mafia hit a lucky civilian or they hit the skeleton. Either way, I would encourage the mafia to hit that same person tonight in case that person might be the serial killer. And it is both good for the town and the mafia if the serial killer is gone. Especialy now the serial killer has killed two of the mafia members. So they should hit the same person again. [I know I wasn't hit, or atleast I didnt get a message that I was =O].

And a mafia not attacking is just stupid if they'd do that, as it is their best way of winning and taking down the cop/vig/skeleton.

HypeBurst

Just Fabulous
Reaction score
Im going to focus on Jivvi and the Serial Killer for the time being because finding the serial killer would be a higher priority than exposing the vigilante.

First of all, I think I can trust JK as this point because of his huge post against Jivvi's innocence along with Jivvi voting for JK before there was this huge attack on 77. But you never know, that could have all been a genius ploy on the mafia side. Making it seem like they were on opposite sides if in case one of them dies, the other one looks innocent as all hell. But throwing a fellow mafia member under the bus could be considered risky, or even stupid. Its extremely far fetched and I dont believe it myself but its always good to run through any scenario.

Jivvi was apart of the large number of people who voted for 77. Balloon, Old, Ltin, Super (Now Kylie) and Dess are the others (If I missed someone then well oops) who voted with Jivvi against 77. I believe that at least 1, if not all mafia members are in this group. Super (Kylie) was originally voting for Jivvi so I believe shes not absolutely innocent but less suspicious than the rest of the group. I couldnt find any Ltin posts that tells of him being suspicious against Jivvi, maybe they are closer to the start but I couldnt find them. If you Ltin could show me some of those posts, I feel like I could trust you more. Balloon doesnt seem to stand out as a power role so I dont suspect him that much, but I dont have any pieces of evidence behind this so I cant prove this to anyone.
The two people left, Old and Dess, are the people I feel are the most suspicious and most likely to be mafia, due to their unbelievable eagerness to lynch anyone as quick as possible. I looked at the group who voted for 77 then back at the previous big groups who voted for one person. The people who got many votes this night were Super and JK. (I wasnt sure how to word the last two sentences so they kinda make sense). There were two common voters in all three of those groups. Whether they retracted their votes is beside the point.

77- Balloon, Old, Ltin, Super, Dess, and Jivvi
JK- Jivvi, Old, Dess, 77
Super- Old, Dess, Jivvi, Ltin,

I trust that all three of thse people are innocent. 77 died a civilian, JK has been openly against Jivvi all through this night and just judging Super's game on numerous aspects comes off very innocent. Now, those two could easily just been eager to lynch a mafia but this constant vote jumping is extremely suspicious and I suggest we keep them at the forefront of our minds.

One quick vote jump Old made was his jump from Super to JK, after he realised the lynching super was a lost cause because surprise surprise, the only people still voting for Super were him and Dess:
Just a but confused here:
ansoro was the second target of the mafia, and again he wasn't a very outspoken person, which is probably why he was targeted, with the doctor gone I have no doubt the mafia are doing all they can to find our remaining power roles. Anyone who is either withdrawn and not often spoken, or seemingly holding back information or opinion who ISN't a mafia member will most likely be targeted tonight.
It's not because of this, but rather, the idea that, why should the Mafia kill prime-targets, the talkative and leading players, rather then everyone else? Easy: Because they have such high suspicions and targets on their backs, the mafia can normally leave it to the Vigilante and the Serial killer to do their dirty work.
Any power-roles in the rest of the pool are just an extra on the side.
Isn't this basically what you are doing to Nottykitten right now? Claiming him to be the vigilante and hence drawing a massive target on his back. I have no doubt it will be the Serial Killer who attacks Notty tonight and not the mafia, but honestly if you were a town member I don't think you would pull a move like this, it leads to me think you must either be 3rd party or mafia. Either way I vote to lynch JKangaroo
Id like to remind everyone that this was after JK threatened the contact of this game Jivvi and only one post under him retracting his lost cause vote for Super.

(This is my first long post, please be gentle :c)

• Optimistic
Reactions: JKangaroo

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
That was fun!

Well, last thing I have to say is...
Trust Nottykitten. ;)
Just saying for everyone: Jeff wasn't allowed to give any info about who he investigated, so this post doesn't mean he investigated me so don't make anything out of it =3. However I still agree, trust meee! =D
Aren't Contact and Cop the only roles who can investigate? Or am I an outdated potato as usual? :eek:

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
That was fun!

Well, last thing I have to say is...
Trust Nottykitten. ;)
Just saying for everyone: Jeff wasn't allowed to give any info about who he investigated, so this post doesn't mean he investigated me so don't make anything out of it =3. However I still agree, trust meee! =D
Aren't Contact and Cop the only roles who can investigate? Or am I an outdated potato as usual? :eek:
And while traitor can't exactly investigate, like find out who's what role, they can figure out who is and isn't mafia based on who they choose to check for the night. If mafia, he goes into their chat and sides with them. If not, then he stays town.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
Anyways, I've no idea who to vote for atm. I read the game so far while Alpha was making day 3, and the only people who stood out as suspicious to me was Ltin, Jivvi, and storm. Storm was innocent, Ltin just seems to be a new player making honest mistakes like we all do when we're rather young and Jivvi is dead. Seeing we don't have much serious discussion on who is innocent or not and only a few serious posts have been made so far, it might be wise to discuss who we're suspicious on and why. Just an idea that I think might help.

• Agree
Reactions: digi

Jeercrul

Reaction score
Website
steamcommunity.com
You two are weird.

Anyway, I feel like notty isn't the lucky civilian. I just don't really trust it much. I don't know why I just have a bad feeling about believing notty on this case.
^ Her post about being a lucky civilian gives me the innocent vibe. I'll go with trusting her for the moment, until she posts anything that will probably raise my suspicions.

Idk I just feel like she is mafia and town at the same time. I'll just give her BOTD.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You two are weird.

Anyway, I feel like notty isn't the lucky civilian. I just don't really trust it much. I don't know why I just have a bad feeling about believing notty on this case.
^ Her post about being a lucky civilian gives me the innocent vibe. I'll go with trusting her for the moment, until she posts anything that will probably raise my suspicions.
Heh, that will probabily not be too long xD

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
My bad forgot to put my thoughts. For right now I feel like what Hype has said makes sense since I doubt its ironic that both Old Dess and jivvi were put on the same suspicion lists so maybe we should go off that as a start? Although im not entirely sure if dessern should be counted just IMO because she did come into the game after being replaced I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.