EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyone down for an inf lynch
Given recent plot twists, I'm open to considering it. I can't say I'm definitely in favor of an Inf lynch yet though.

This does beg the question though - if Inf is mafia, then why did he even admit to having the safe in the first place?

assume for a sec im town and telling the truth though
That's a bold strategy cotton. Let's see how it plays out for him.

• Winner
Reactions: Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if Inf is mafia, then why did he even admit to having the safe in the first place?
ya i cant figure this out either
in the post where he claimed to have it he said that like 'i know people will be suspicious of me for not claiming it instantly and am just claiming it incase anyone finds it on me later in the game' but at that point the only remaining item mystery was UNU's final item but he claimed earlier ti was the money printer (unless he thinks one of your tonics reveal items or something i guess)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ya i cant figure this out either
in the post where he claimed to have it he said that like 'i know people will be suspicious of me for not claiming it instantly and am just claiming it incase anyone finds it on me later in the game' but at that point the only remaining item mystery was UNU's final item but he claimed earlier ti was the money printer (unless he thinks one of your tonics reveal items or something i guess)
i mean, do you think all 3 of me, unu and skele are scum then?

there's 3 weird as heck, unexplainable things happened

you should have just as much reason to doubt unu's and skele's claim as mine! and all 3 of us cant be scum, so something strange must have happened last night, so our claims become more believable!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean, do you think all 3 of me, unu and skele are scum then?

there's 3 weird as heck, unexplainable things happened

you should have just as much reason to doubt unu's and skele's claim as mine! and all 3 of us cant be scum, so something strange must have happened last night, so our claims become more believable!
skele - caught in a lie (admittedly by you which decreases the value of a you + him team but youre already bussing him anyway so)

UNU - 1 coin from aqua's 20% of hk's 5 coin bid for the PI contract in his safe

you - ????????????????? a random lie or who knows but youre scum

works for me
alternatively:

skele - caught in a lie

UNU - expected aqua to have bought the safe because of day 1 talk, plan out the 1 coin claim thing because it makes him sound more believable + town (to me atleast), teammate murders aqua - surprisingly gets 3 coins since aqua actually bid on the contract/0 coins and a tonic, cant communicate this to UNU publically so UNU claims the 1 coin thing anyway

you - ??????????????? ends up with a safe by magic but youre town

id like to see you come up with an explanation as to how youre safe makes sense / how it connects UNU + you then if my ideas are wildly unbelievable!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
UNU - 1 coin from aqua's 20% of hk's 5 coin bid for the PI contract in his safe
why would UNU get that

just cuz UNU distributed the item doesnt mean that if aqua dies, aqua's money should go to UNU, just cuz he had the safe? it would be aqua's safe now cuz he bought it, any money inside it doesnt then go to the person who gave aqua the safe

UNU - expected aqua to have bought the safe because of day 1 talk, plan out the 1 coin claim thing because it makes him sound more believable + town (to me atleast), teammate murders aqua - surprisingly gets 3 coins since aqua actually bid on the contract/0 coins and a tonic, cant communicate this to UNU publically so UNU claims the 1 coin thing anyway
why would UNU think he should get 1 coin if aqua died from the safe, and why would he think anyone would come up with that idea

id like to see you come up with an explanation as to how youre safe makes sense / how it connects UNU + you then if my ideas are wildly unbelievable!
no clue, probably something to do with scum's roles (either ones they started with or ones they bought in the black market), but 0 idea

i just know yours are wrong!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why would UNU get that

just cuz UNU distributed the item doesnt mean that if aqua dies, aqua's money should go to UNU, just cuz he had the safe? it would be aqua's safe now cuz he bought it, any money inside it doesnt then go to the person who gave aqua the safe
since its a nice mechanic!
why would UNU think he should get 1 coin if aqua died from the safe, and why would he think anyone would come up with that idea
well i came up with it so maybe UNU is just as 200iq as me
no clue, probably something to do with scum's roles (either ones they started with or ones they bought in the black market), but 0 idea

i just know yours are wrong!
well youre worse for having 0 ideas whatsoever atleast im contributing stuff!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
this is a valid counter to my point since in my idea its 3 but realistically would he do that (especially when he thought mafia was notty + ??? who already donated and so probably wouldnt outbid it)
i mean, where i was going with that was, if you thought it was 3, thatd mean he got 2 coins from bids that night, not 1

but if you think he couldve bid less than 3 then itd work

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since UNU only got 1 coin instead of 2-3 depending on if aqua bid 1 or 2
ohhh i see what you mean

but yh i personally think aqua would only bid 1 coin not all 3, since all his suspects were donating iirc, so he'd be wasting 2 of his coins

which means (as i just now realise what youre saying) he'd have had more than 1 coin on him

so that cant be how UNU got the 1 coin

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait...

do you think its possible that aqua chose to bid on, and received, both the tonic and the safe? and the tonic's effect was to distribute his items/coins out if he died? then there'd be 1 coin missing, unless he bid 2 on one of those things, but maybe it went to a maf instead? and why would a tonic have that effect as well idk

Status
Not open for further replies.