EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
for once in your life youve had a good idea congratulations
Honestly I don't deserve credit for this one, inf's mind boggling stupidity brought us here!

Thank him
i will be the martyr to save notty and sessys lives
end me
stop it please, don't doubt the god gamer I have tricks up my sleeve to save the game yet - just have faith for one more night <3
For what it's worth I've enjoyed your dry wit this game oog :)
maybe its mad but could aqua have been implying he was going for the tonic by saying mind boggling (because of your tonic alcoholic madness) and then dry to me (since tonics are a liquid!!!)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
maybe thats why aqua died last night instead of me, cuz maf knew that aqua was the only one who had a chance of bidding on the tonic, and expected itd be scummy in nature cuz stranger's scum, so killed him?
or me!
it would also explain why aqua would be killed if youre town and alishas killer is skele/hk
its possible stranger (if mafia) gets to know who bought their tonic too (since like you said it could be scummy in nature)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ughhhhh youre so scummy but this idea is so wild and wonderful that i want to believe it which means lynching hk first is best since if hes town it clears stranger and if mafia then that makes stranger more untrustworthy than right now

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i guess if theres an item thief and your vest is gone you can target x player to let us know thats what happened and that the tonic is scummy, y player to let us know thats what happened and the tonic is town-sounding, z player to let us know thats what happened and you dont know what the tonic does

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i guess if theres an item thief and your vest is gone you can target x player to let us know thats what happened and that the tonic is scummy, y player to let us know thats what happened and the tonic is town-sounding, z player to let us know thats what happened and you dont know what the tonic does
i mean i assume the tonics will have fake town-sounding descriptions anyway (if any) since aqua drunk it in this scenario but i guess this works even tho it makes slightly logical sense for you to be buying them even if i dont trust you

frankly if you masterminded this whole situation last night in mafia chat im ok losing to that

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i assume the tonics will have fake town-sounding descriptions anyway (if any) since aqua drunk it in this scenario but i guess this works even tho it makes slightly logical sense for you to be buying them even if i dont trust you

frankly if you masterminded this whole situation last night in mafia chat im ok losing to that
maybe youre forced to drink it! but yh i guess it makes more sense that either it has fake description or (more likely imo cuz fake desc is kinda bastardy) no description

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng youre the worst but i guess from an objective logical standpoint i support you being the 3 time item buyer and everyone else donating 525600

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng youre the worst but i guess from an objective logical standpoint i support you being the 3 time item buyer and everyone else donating 525600
i also support this notion

and if we dont end up doing it i support you buying vest + tonic and choosing x y z players to communicate what the tonic said

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i also support this notion

and if we dont end up doing it i support you buying vest + tonic and choosing x y z players to communicate what the tonic said
then again like i said its prob just gonna have 0 description so itd be useless doing this anyway i feel

so yh i think i should have all 3 items!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
technically speaking nobody who agreed to lynching hk -> skele should have an issue with me having all 3 items, cuz they were trusting enough to not lynch me for the next two days (meaning if i was scum theyd lose)

so everyone should be on board with this i think? we'd still be lynching hk/skele but we'd get info on stranger potentially as well

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
technically speaking nobody who agreed to lynching hk -> skele should have an issue with me having all 3 items, cuz they were trusting enough to not lynch me for the next two days (meaning if i was scum theyd lose)

so everyone should be on board with this i think? we'd still be lynching hk/skele but we'd get info on stranger potentially as well
technically UNU didnt like you having 6 coins i think so i guess he doesnt trust you but im the leader of the #infisscum fanclub and i cant disagree that this is the best option slightly

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
technically UNU didnt like you having 6 coins i think so i guess he doesnt trust you but im the leader of the #infisscum fanclub and i cant disagree that this is the best option slightly
well i have 6 coins and he only has 1 so even if he doesnt agree ill just put 2 coins on each item and outbid him anyways ?

• Winner
Reactions: Mooglie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i genuinely cant believe i managed to swindle my way into getting everyone to throw all their coins into skele then to murder him while i got my bulletproof vest and camera then you swindled me into swindling everyone to get all 3 items as well as an extra 3 coins if you only bid 1 for each item while i voluntarily also throw my money into skele

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
god youre intentionally driving this situation to be you buying everything then since you cant be robbed from
wow i hadnt even thought about that
I mean this is a good point.

quite honestly thats literally the best idea but it means everyone has to rely on me being town and i kinda doubt thats gonna happen
You're right, I don't rely on you being town.

I have no idea what the fuck these tonics do and quite frankly I'm mildly annoyed at Tim for leaving me in the dark

What if I wanna donate 9001 so the number of coins I donate is OVER 9000!!!!!!!

glad we made a plan and got everyone to agree on it then proceeded to entirely change the plan
Wow, I feel so betrayed now. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Mooglie
Status
Not open for further replies.