EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i dont disagree but i dont think its impossible/that unlikely that their plans just werent that thought through
i feel like its pretty unlikely at least though that he didnt think that'd make him suspicious

i dont disagree but i dont think its impossible/that unlikely that their plans just werent that thought through
or that hes your mafia buddy and so couldnt nightkill you and also couldnt take 1 coin from you since (i live in a world where you can only do 1 action a night) he was busy doing the mafia kill and you couldnt claim to have lost 1 coin since i exist to prove if people are lying or not and so he has to have visited a person with 0 coins so he couldnt prove/disprove himself
didnt you have a reason before why only sessy should be my maf buddy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the only other way is giving skele like 5 (hk) + 1 (unu) more coins to work with over night which can be used for black marketing
also i think this depends on whether someone can still bid on something if theyre lynched so i guess we'll have to wait for tim on that

cuz if not then itd just be giving skele 1 more coin

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i feel like its pretty unlikely at least though that he didnt think that'd make him suspicious
maybe they valued aqua more valuable as dead since he seemed trustworthy after nottys 3 coin line + he said he had a plan and to trust him and what he had up his sleeve or whatever! but then the question is why didnt hk kill aqua while skele visited you which is why i still prefer thinking its you + skele vs hk + skele together!
this situation also works with unu/stranger/sessy + skele tho
didnt you have a reason before why only sessy should be my maf buddy
i said that it would be the quickest and cleanest way to winning but no its certainly not the only option

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
can you answer why you thought stranger would be sus if notty flipped town but didnt think the same of anyone else?
am a bit distracted rn can you sum up what the plans for today are

stranger seemed very unwavering in the way they went after notty, i remember a specific post where they said they wanted to go for notty instead that just vibed scum-ish to me. this was when the main focus was still on sessy iirc.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

stranger seemed very unwavering in the way they went after notty, i remember a specific post where they said they wanted to go for notty instead that just vibed scum-ish to me. this was when the main focus was still on sessy iirc.
the plan is for everyone to donate all their coins to skele, then we lynch skele

except for oog + me, oog will bid on the bulletproof vest + security camera, i will bid on the tonic, so that tomorrow town has all 3 items, and maf cant outbid us on any of them cuz they donated all their coins away to skele

then tomorrow we're gonna lynch you unless some other evidence comes up, such as via the security camera (as oog wont be nightkilled cuz he'll have the vest)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the plan is for everyone to donate all their coins to skele, then we lynch skele

except for oog + me, oog will bid on the bulletproof vest + security camera, i will bid on the tonic, so that tomorrow town has all 3 items, and maf cant outbid us on any of them cuz they donated all their coins away to skele

then tomorrow we're gonna lynch you unless some other evidence comes up, such as via the security camera (as oog wont be nightkilled cuz he'll have the vest)
(and skele will also donate all his coins away so he cant bid either, he'll get the coins back at night start i believe)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

also i call bs, if that post vibed scum-ish why did you say this at end of day then:

you trying real hard to make this shift happen, and i dont like it. i just dont really vibe them as scum
("them" was stranger)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly i genuinely feel hk has a greater chance at being maf than skele

the only reason im willing to get skele first is so that oog gets those items (though if tim says people cant bid if theyre lynched then this point will go away) + since if skele is scum it could make me look like his partner and i want to eliminate that possibility

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
honestly i genuinely feel hk has a greater chance at being maf than skele

the only reason im willing to get skele first is so that oog gets those items (though if tim says people cant bid if theyre lynched then this point will go away) + since if skele is scum it could make me look like his partner and i want to eliminate that possibility
i mean i do highly doubt that lynched peoples bids count

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i can as well, oog just said hes fine with me keeping my coins if everyone else is too, since that means i can buy the purple tonic and see what it does

you could do that instead ig
i guess the reason its preferable i do it is since i have the safe so maf wont likely want to kill me as much as theyd want to kill you so if the tonic was useful id have a better chance at using it maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.