EscapeRemastered Mafia: Economy of Madness [Day 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im minorly slightly worried that UNU's coin is cursed or something and that if he bids it hes gonna explode or something but i dont know how that would exactly fit with the flavour

well thats only if inf isnt lying about getting the safe
well if inf isnt lying the random distribution + 1 coin to distributor theory works somewhat but i still highly doubt aqua bid on the tonic so wheres strangers coin

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well if inf isnt lying the random distribution + 1 coin to distributor theory works somewhat but i still highly doubt aqua bid on the tonic so wheres strangers coin
he either bid on the tonic or the safe because why would he bid on the PI contract when he knew he had less coins than 2 others he asked to bid on it

so only 1 of the safe or tonic wouldve been distributed randomly

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
he either bid on the tonic or the safe because why would he bid on the PI contract when he knew he had less coins than 2 others he asked to bid on it

so only 1 of the safe or tonic wouldve been distributed randomly
since you lead me to lead him into believing you had some master plan before i realised it wouldnt work but i think notty got hammered around then so he couldnt change!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since you lead me to lead him into believing you had some master plan before i realised it wouldnt work but i think notty got hammered around then so he couldnt change!
how would i have any control over what hk/skele were doing unless id lied about my role and therefore wasnt trustworthy enough to believe anyway

the only thing i did was tell him to get the safe + rate his post telling hk to get the contract disagree

none of those things says 'get the contract'

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how would i have any control over what hk/skele were doing unless id lied about my role and therefore wasnt trustworthy enough to believe anyway

the only thing i did was tell him to get the safe + rate his post telling hk to get the contract disagree

none of those things says 'get the contract'
but then you lead me on and aqua was visibly showing confusion too and i think signs of following me since you did not make an attempt to clear it up to him at all!

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
  • Informative
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
claims:

skele -> i bid on PI contract, i lost the coins as though id won it on night start, but didnt receive the item
inf -> i didnt bid on the safe, but i received it, at day start
unu -> i didnt bid on anything, and i received 1 coin at night start

how do they link, if they do? can all of them be true?? whats happening??????

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why are you lying about the safe it doesnt make sense

i genuinely think my aqua 1 coin theory makes too much sense to be wrong but then why do you have the safe apparently and if you dont why are you lying about it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why are you lying about the safe it doesnt make sense

i genuinely think my aqua 1 coin theory makes too much sense to be wrong but then why do you have the safe apparently and if you dont why are you lying about it
assume for a sec im town and telling the truth though, how do you think my thing and unus thing are related

Status
Not open for further replies.