Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OOOOH wait I thought the plan was we lynch Ender, Ender shoot Iggish, tomorrow we lynch Unu and unu shoots myuser. Also what the plan hasn't been counting on is that there could be several nightkills.
that is the plan and please tell me how there could be several nightkills

No I Don't agree with an ender lynch at all if we Lynch him he can easily decide to kill us and we lose
What would stop him from just killing you, Danni and end the game quick, instead of having to wait a couple of days for town to win.
okay, again, i have no incentive to do be that much of a cunt

you're assuming i'm some scheming asshole who's trying to fuck the town over no matter what, whereas in reality i'm merely a scheming bastard that is trying to still win the game, after which it really isn't my business what happens and so i am happy to oblige the the town and either shoot iggish or not shoot at all, depending on what you want me to do

There was a reason Fog was removed from the game when he won, and it was to not have any impact in the game. If he for instance joined mafia whic he had no downsides with, they would have gotten an easy win. There is no reason for why Ender would have a gun, since it is after he has won.
okay, but this would mean that lynching me is even less risky and the town still has to get the lynch right between you, iggish and myu twice, regardless of whether i am lynched or not

There is also another reason for why the plan won't work, which I can't say. I can however say it when Ender get's lynched tomorrow.
considering your first reason is not a reason at all, i am curious to know why lynching me tomorrow would be any different from lynching me today

• Thinking
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

Day 5 - Vote Count
Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood
Enderfive (4): Iggish, TheWeakGuy48_, Enderfive, Danni122112
Iggish (1): Unusual_Dood

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to lynch and 4 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

The room closes in on Enderfive to put them in a noose. In a swift motion, Enderfive stabs Danni122112 before you can put the rope around their neck. The cards they drop are The Fool and The Hierophant, respectively.

"unfortunately for danni, i can't choose who i shoot
for the record i do feel slightly bad about this, but then again, i did say i was still a scheming bastard," were Enderfive's last words.

Somehow, the Fool looks victorious in death.

Win Condition: Get lynched
> Passive: When lynched, the last person who votes you dies.
> Hidden: If Lynched, The Fool can choose to leave a message behind
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Night Action: Target one player, you receive their alignment at the end of the night

---​

It is now Night 6. If you have a night action, please send it in by 6 AM GMT, 14 April. (Saturday) The day will start by 7 AM GMT of the same day.​

G

Guest35486

The lights flicker on. You gasp with horror as Dess’s blood stains the ground. Their card is The Magician.
Win Condition: All threats to town are eliminated
> Night Action: Target one player, you receive their role name at the end of the night
---​

Living Players:
Iggish
myusername22
TheWeakGuy48_
Unusual_Dood

---

It is now Day 6, which will last 5 days. The deadline is at 6 AM GMT, 19 April. (Thursday)
With 4 players alive, it takes 3 players to lynch and 2 players to no lynch.
If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.​

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
you're assuming i'm some scheming asshole who's trying to fuck the town over no matter what, whereas in reality i'm merely a scheming bastard that is trying to still win the game, after which it really isn't my business what happens and so i am happy to oblige the the town and either shoot iggish or not shoot at all, depending on what you want me to do
Danni122112 i'd very much appreciate it if you hammered me so we can bloody well move on
vote ender
The room closes in on Enderfive to put them in a noose. In a swift motion, Enderfive stabs Danni122112 before you can put the rope around their neck. The cards they drop are The Fool and The Hierophant, respectively.

The Fool
Win Condition: Get lynched
> Passive: When lynched, the last person who votes you dies.
> Hidden: If Lynched, The Fool can choose to leave a message behind
rip danni boi

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yesterday's lynch just proves that we were to naïve when it comes to 3rd party, and expecting them to 'serve' us. Ender directly lied about his role, Danni trusted Ender and look where Danni is now. We trusted him one bit, and he completely fucked town over.

Anyway rant over, if myuser's report indicate that Iggish visited Dess, we're going to lynch Iggish directly. We will not use Unu's ability because there probably is a hidden mechanic which will fuck us over.

Reactions: Unusual_Dood

Iggish

Reaction score

Iggish

Reaction score
Also, I realize that I have pretty much single - handedly lost the town the game by questioning the cop, and I'm sorry. I think my reasons were valid, and originally I just wanted people to not immediately trust the claim, but it spiraled on from there.

If Ender had killed me instead of Danni, we wouldn't be in this mess. Last night I tried to get myusername to kill me instead of someone else by acting like I had secret info on him and would persuade the town to vote for him tomorrow with the information that I had. That obviously didn't work.

Tbh though, IDK what the fuck Ender was doing killing Danni. He said that it would make it harder for him to play other mafia game and just make people annoyed at him, so in theory he had nothing to gain. The only thing I can think of to justify his actions, other then he is a sadistic fuck, is that he secretly thought Danni was mafia, and was only believing the claim to go with the majority, curry favour and get lynched as a result. It's unlikely, but it's the only reason I can think of that doesn't involve Ender being a fucktard.

Iggish

Reaction score
Also, there's no chance that there are two mafia alive, right?
Because I used the same "cut the shit" line with myusername in my message trying to get him to kill me, and I've never heard TWG use that phrase before. This could be a coincidence, but it would have to be a pretty damn big coincidence. I also do not like that wink emote directed to myusername. Almost as if he knows what myuser is going to say, and is encouraging him to say it.

As a result, Unusual_Dood please, please, please do not vote for me before myuser has said his part. It would be best if you didn't vote for me at all, but the other two could hammer if you vote for me first.

Of course, this relies on the question of can there be two mafias in the game at this point. Can there be?

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
last night It was obvious the mafia would aim for a confirmed towny, so it was either between Dess or TWG. Since TWG can self protect once I felt the mafia would most likely kill Dess, so I visited him. Last Night I saw Iggish visited Dess.

This is pretty obvious guys we just need to take out the last scum (Iggish) and we should win!

VOTE IGGISH

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Because I used the same "cut the shit" line with myusername in my message trying to get him to kill me, and I've never heard TWG use that phrase before. This could be a coincidence, but it would have to be a pretty damn big coincidence. I also do not like that wink emote directed to myusername. Almost as if he knows what myuser is going to say, and is encouraging him to say it.

As a result, Unusual_Dood please, please, please do not vote for me before myuser has said his part. It would be best if you didn't vote for me at all, but the other two could hammer if you vote for me first.

Of course, this relies on the question of can there be two mafias in the game at this point. Can there be?
you're claiming that you messaged me trying to get me to kill you? Not only is this desperate but it makes no sense. I received no message from you last night, but I received a message from you in the past and I know your messages aren't received until morning. let's suppose for a moment I am mafia, how would I even decide to kill you if I don't receive your message until the morning?

now you're trying to make TWG look scummy so that you can try to push a lynch onto him (despite the fact he's a confirmed inno and it's incredibly unlikely there'd be more than one godfather in a game) by claiming that I've shared details of this supposed message with him despite the fact that it made no sense to begin with? There can't be 2 mafia left in the game since they could just force a no lynch and get an auto win.

Iggish

Reaction score
you're claiming that you messaged me trying to get me to kill you? Not only is this desperate but it makes no sense.
No, it does make sense as I would've known that I would be lynched, which would make the town lose, so if I had gotten killed during the night, then the town wouldn't be in this dilemma now.
I received no message from you last night, but I received a message from you in the past and I know your messages aren't received until morning.
In my role PM it says that they will receive the message at the end of the night, I think that that means just before the end, so I was hoping you would switch your kill to me.
let's suppose for a moment I am mafia, how would I even decide to kill you if I don't receive your message until the morning?
Because you're lying about receiving it in the morning maybe?
now you're trying to make TWG look scummy
It was a theory that would only work if there were 2 mafia left. As you have pointed out, there can't be two mafia, therefore the suspicion is gone now. I'm not trying to make him look scummy.
so that you can try to push a lynch onto him
And why would I do that. If I was mafia, how could I feasibly push through a lynch on the only person Danni confirmed apart from Dess.
by claiming that I've shared details of this supposed message with him despite the fact that it made no sense to begin with? There can't be 2 mafia left in the game since they could just force a no lynch and get an auto win.
My points make sense though. I said "cut the shit" to you and then TWG winked at you when asking for the results. This is certainly strange. However, as you pointed out, there can't be two mafia, so that the theory is pointless.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score

If there was two mafias, there would be nothing that could prevent them from no-lynching and winning, so the game would have been over as soon Danni and Ender got killed since nothing would stop a nightkill from happening.

Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
I never received a message from you last night.
Ok.
TheWeakGuy48_ Did I send you a message?
Unusual_Dood Did I send you a message?

It's unlikely that I would've sent it to Dess as it was likely that he would've died, and if you believe myuser's tale, I killed Dess. Why the fuck would I send a message to the person I was going to kill.
It is also unlikely that I sent no message. I considered this as if I sent a message to someone and they got killed, regardless of his alignment, myuser would report that I visited them. However, if he was town, he would also report that the actual killer visited them. Besides, it was more useful to me to be proactive and try to get him to kill me and so save the town from losing the game.

myusername22 could you remind us who you got reports from in previous nights?
myusername22 could you explain why you were so silent yesterday?

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok.
TheWeakGuy48_ Did I send you a message?
Unusual_Dood Did I send you a message?

It's unlikely that I would've sent it to Dess as it was likely that he would've died, and if you believe myuser's tale, I killed Dess. Why the fuck would I send a message to the person I was going to kill.
No, I did not get any message. If you were mafia you would be interested in making it seem like myuser is lying, and by messaging Dess and kill him you do exactly this.