Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Why have we changed plan? What was wrong with the original plan?
Lynching you tomorrow, is better than lynching you the last day, because if you are lynched the last day, myusername is mafia, and there is one townie left, I do not know if the game will end, or you will be allowed to get your kill in.

Lynhcing ender today rather than tomorrow?
I need you to be lynched tomorrow. No room for ender.

I would rather not piss of ender, and it would feel really bad to fuck him over like that

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Lynching you tomorrow, is better than lynching you the last day, because if you are lynched the last day, myusername is mafia, and there is one townie left, I do not know if the game will end, or you will be allowed to get your kill in.

Lynhcing ender today rather than tomorrow?
I need you to be lynched tomorrow. No room for ender.

I would rather not piss of ender, and it would feel really bad to fuck him over like that
this is ridulous. I am not joining the lynch

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I like the plan with lynching Ender today, however we could be screwed over if Ender betrays us or the game ends when ender is lynched(which I think is very unlikely tbh, but hey anything can happen).

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Okay summarized:

Plan isnt going to work 100%
obviously

personally it doesn't matter when i am lynched, as long as i am and don't take the shot

town still has to get two lynches right and if you have decided to be kind to me, at least one of those will be a lylo with the lynch between any two out of you/iggish/myu

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
although now i remember why the plan was such that it was and i find additional scenarios cropping up which make it much more likely that it's the optimal play right now

bottom line is, no plan is ever gonna work 100% in mafia, especially when you've got as many variables as my gun claim being true/false, my fool claim being true/false, danni's cop claim being true/false, your own claim being true/false, etc

i think that danni's plan is fairly likely to succeed in a majority of possible scenarios, so even without taking into consideration the fact that i'm the fool and clearly want to get lynched, it's still probably the best plan you'll come up with

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I meant it has 0% chance working
this is ridulous. I am not joining the lynch
If you cant be arsed typing more than this, I am not going to wait for you.

If you have an issue lynching ender today, fine. I would rather have lynched Iggish myself, and just left ender.

However, I do not want ender screwing us over tomorrow, and I really do not want to screw him over.

So I ask again, would you have issues with this plan, if we replace enderfive with iggish?

not saying we will, but I want to hear what your reasons are, except that.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Day 5 - Vote Count where if your vote wasn't bolded I probably missed it[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Unusual_Dood (1): Unusual_Dood[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Enderfive (3): Iggish, TheWeakGuy48_, Enderfive[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With 7 players alive, it takes 4 players to lynch and 4 players to no lynch.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If the required vote amount is not reached by the deadline, the player with the most votes will be lynched.[/BCOLOR]

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
OOOOH wait I thought the plan was we lynch Ender, Ender shoot Iggish, tomorrow we lynch Unu and unu shoots myuser. Also what the plan hasn't been counting on is that there could be several nightkills.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
There was a reason Fog was removed from the game when he won, and it was to not have any impact in the game. If he for instance joined mafia whic he had no downsides with, they would have gotten an easy win. There is no reason for why Ender would have a gun, since it is after he has won. What would stop him from just killing you, Danni and end the game quick, instead of having to wait a couple of days for town to win. There is no reason for why Jolt and Arelic has given him the gun. However, Ender has good reason to fake that he has a gun because people like you actually believe him, and wants to lynch him because of it.