Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I really think we should go for plan to, let me write it out better:

Day 5: We lynch Ender. He kills Iggish on his way out.
Night 5: Either Danni or dess are killed.

Day 6:
Living players day 6:
Unu
TWG
Dess/Danni
Myusername

We lynch uNu, when unU is lynched, he kills myuserna,e

Night 6, its only Dess/Dann and TWG left, both confirmed town. We win the game.

Enderfive any plotholes? only I can find is if you dont kill Iggish.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
i swear to god if you snub me after i lynch iggish with you guys i will come after you in every subsequent mafia game
ye, I am not for it, dont worry, I am just checking if someone is against it, becuase you know, mafia would be against it, since it wins town the game.

You should be happy this plan leads to your lynch today, as I am your greatest fan this game.

But again, the question, any issues with the plan?

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also yeah the issue with lynching unu day 6 is that he can only kill among the people who vote for him (i think that's what he said?) so all a maf!myu has to do in that situation is not vote him

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
also yeah the issue with lynching unu day 6 is that he can only kill among the people who vote for him (i think that's what he said?) so all a maf!myu has to do in that situation is not vote him
yeah but like, we get them to vote for him, the only person that could be mafia except him is myuser, so we get myuser to vote for him, if he refuses, we simply lunch him.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
this is why the unu lynch has to happen day 7 with me lynched day 6

if the final three is me, unu and myu, then myu votes unu, they both die and leave me as the sole survivor, hence, no one wins

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
yes, but if unu is the remaining maf instead of myu, then he lynches me day 7 and we both win, while the town loses
if the final three is unu, myu, and any other townie, town wins 100%

if the final three is me, unu and myu, then myu votes unu, they both die and leave me as the sole survivor, hence, no one wins
I will just take this as my plan is waterproof, if we lynch You(ender), or Iggish today, and lynch UNU tomorrow.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
yeah but like, we get them to vote for him, the only person that could be mafia except him is myuser, so we get myuser to vote for him, if he refuses, we simply lunch him.

???

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
okay yeah nvm i forgot that if unu is maf and is lynched the game obviously ends

HOWEVER this would make me extremely angery because i have put my faith in that the town will give me the win day 6 because there really isn't any bloody downside to a final three with unu, myu and twg/dess

i will murder you in your sleep if this game ends with me alive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
wait no you're confusing me you drunk

what i was forgetting was not that if unu was maf the game would end, it was that if unu was the last maf then obviously myu would have no trouble lynching him because he will still win even if he's dead

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
wait no you're confusing me you drunk

what i was forgetting was not that if unu was maf the game would end, it was that if unu was the last maf then obviously myu would have no trouble lynching him because he will still win even if he's dead
right,
Day 6:
Living players day 6:
Unu
TWG
Dess/Danni
Myusername

We lynch uNu, when unU is lynched, he kills myuserna,e
Should be ok

Anything more you want to add to this before we start trying to convince everyone to vote for you?

And do you promise, on, uh, Aqua always dying D1, that you will kill Iggish on your way out?

• Haha
Reactions: Iggish