Tavern Arcana - Mafia Win

Iggish

Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean here. How would that mean that myuser is lying as either way, if he is town or mafia, he can truthfully say that I visited Dess.
Also to add, that while I thought it more likely that myuser was more scum than you were, I didn't know for sure. I know now that he is scum for definite now though.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
myusername22 could you remind us who you got reports from in previous nights?
Night 1: Nottykitten - no one vistited
Night 2: Danni122112 - no one visited
Night 3: Dess - no one visited
Night 4: One one two - no one visited
Night 5: Danni122112 - no one visited
Night 6: Dess - visited by Iggish

I think this

Iggish

Reaction score
Night 1: Nottykitten - no one vistited
Night 2: Danni122112 - no one visited
Night 3: Dess - no one visited
Night 4: One one two - no one visited
Night 5: Danni122112 - no one visited
Night 6: Dess - visited by Iggish

I think this
Ok, if myuser is mafia (bear with me, I know you probably think I'm more likely to me mafia than he is, but humour me), do you think he is a mafia watcher or he is just simply lying about being a watcher and is another mafia role instead.
I'm inclined to believe that he is a mafia watcher as it would've been risky to say no-one visited as he could've been countered.

Iggish

Reaction score
Also, let myuser answer my questions first. Unlike yesterday when I said we were in a mylo, we are certainly in a mylo today. The options are also easier today. It's either me or myuser.
Please let me look back to see if I can find anything suspicious that he has done.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Now as we are 4 left, and either myuser or Iggish it is now finally safe for me to say my real role.

I am the Hanged Man, and will always auto-vote myself.

I claimed I had the ability to kill a player of those who voted me earlier, but it was fake. The reason why I claimed so was because I was afraid that mafias could team up with Ender and lynch me. Then next day they could lynch Ender, making both mafias and Ender win. For instance, if there was 2 mafias, 4 townies and Ender, it would be needed 4 votes to lynch, but only 3 other votes to lynch me. Then Ender and mafias could have piled on me and lynched me. Next day there would be 2 townies, Ender and 2 mafias, and mafias and Ender would win by lynching Ender. Now we know that the player who hammered Ender would die, so possibly Ender would have to vote himself last or mafias would lose. By claiming I could kill one of those who voted me the mafias wouldn't have that option to win. I also thought there was no way for this ability to actually be used in our way as the mafias just could choose to not vote me, and even if they did we would lose 2 townies for a mafia instead of 1 mafia for 1 townie. It turned I was wrong, since i forgot that town could use me in a 2 townies against 1 mafia situation where I and another player was suspects and make a secure win.

• Informative
Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
Vote Iggish
Ok, is your main reason for this the fact that myuser claimed I visited Dess? If it is, please just consider for a second that myuser is mafia. That is exactly what he would've said. This is also the first day he has got a report back. Take from that what you will, but it is certainly sketchy. Add into the pot the fact that he was very quiet yesterday, you have to at least consider that he is mafia. We're in a mylo situation for fuck sake.

I know you also think I am scummy because I questioned Danni's claim, which in hindsight was a terrible idea, and it has probably made the town lose. BUT, if you approach it from an open-minded perspective, my reasons were valid.
1. Danni protected Notty
2. Roob protected Danni. Both of these were confirmed mafias.
3. Clearing you of being scum. Remember, both of you were the scummiest people in my eyes. Your tarot card goes against the main narrative of the game where scummy tarot cards = scummy alignment. In addition to that, you were also playing weirdly and what you were saying and the way you were saying it did not sound like something a townie would say. I was not alone in this either. I think at least Foggy agreed with me.

Looking back, it makes more sense but I didn't know Danni was the cop back then. At least not a legit cop anyway. Please just look at it from my perspective. I fucked up big time by questioning Danni, but my reasons were valid. I was just too fucking stubborn to admit that both of my two largest suspects were inno, and that one of them confirmed the other.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Ok, if myuser is mafia (bear with me, I know you probably think I'm more likely to me mafia than he is, but humour me), do you think he is a mafia watcher or he is just simply lying about being a watcher and is another mafia role instead.
I'm inclined to believe that he is a mafia watcher as it would've been risky to say no-one visited as he could've been countered.
Yes, I would say he is either town watcher or mafia watcher. Him getting so many no-visited reports would make more sense if he was mafia since then the mafias could make sure they didn't visit one myuser was visiting, or both myuser and the mafia could claim he didn't visit that player.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
myusername22 could you remind us who you got reports from in previous nights?
myusername22 could you explain why you were so silent yesterday?
My reports are exactly as stated above by unusual_Dood. I've been misreading things all game and I know the list by itself makes me look scummy since I never actually saw someone visit anyone until today. yesterday I was so silent because I got busy and you guys rushed the lynch on ender by the time I'd atually gotten around to looking at the thread two days later. my last post was on monday. My mom sometimes works at 3 am so I had to wake up at 2:30 to take her to work, and then I went to the gym because I've been trying to start going to the gym more often. by the time I got home from the gym It was 4:30, so I had breakfast and got ready for work. I went into work early that day and by the time I got home I had dinner and then fell asleep before around 6pm (I'd been up since 2:30 am and wasn't sleeping well the past few days). I woke up the next day just in time to get ready for work, so I did that. When I got home I still had to do the homework for my econ class and then it was like 10pm by the time I'd finished (hadn't even read the book yet, so I still had to read the book before I did the homework). I know I shouldn't have put off the homework that long, but somehow I didn't think I would run into the issue that I'd have gone to sleep at 6pm the previous day. this game is incredibly fast paced and I often struggle to keep up with it. I was going to come out and be strongly against lynching ender, but he was already lynched before I even checked the thread.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
es, I would say he is either town watcher or mafia watcher. Him getting so many no-visited reports would make more sense if he was mafia since then the mafias could make sure they didn't visit one myuser was visiting, or both myuser and the mafia could claim he didn't visit that player.
If I were mafia watcher wouldn't I try to see SOMEBODY visit someone just to prove that I at least had the role of watcher? Getting no reports is bad luck/bad choices in the playstyle of both a mafia and a town watcher. I'm sorry if this hurts my credibility, and if you guys decide to lynch me instead I'm sorry if I end up costing the town the win for this, but I just thought each of those made sense at the time, but none of them panned out.

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
While I were bored, waiting for day to start I checked how many posts people had made.

Infected_alien8_ - 298
Nottykitten - 279
Iggish - 254
Aqua - 236
hipman500 - 165
Unusual_dood - 165
Danni122112 - 146
Enderfive - 145
Fog - 143
Dess - 120
Ooglie101- 108
TheWeakGuy48_ - 98
HKCaper - 90
Jivvi - 51
Roobarb Pie - 89ChocoFox - 45
Runemen4 - 37
Mulbery - 31
myusername - 21
One one two - 19
erik5456- 16
Comp - 9
Geekenstein - 4

Somehow Infected who was the worst survivor of all times and only lived day 0 was able to post more in that time than everyone else who lived much longer.

Iggish

Reaction score
Hold up guys. Don't hammer. I don't have much new information right now but I'd like to share my thoughts

First, I'd like to clarify that i visited Dessern and not Danni on Night 3. For some reason you have this listed wrong in your chart Unusual_Dood
The result was no visits like I stated.

I have received Iggish's message.

Last night I visited One One Two again with the result of no visit. I didn't think the mafia were dumb enough to try to kill either rune or erik when it was pretty much a 50/50 chance between the two of them, so I was trying to take a guess on who the mafia might kill.

Like I said, please don't hammer I don't have anything new to add, but I would like to share my thoughts and investigate some theories just to post them before the day ends.
Here myusername only posts this towards the end of the day, when people are getting ready to hammer. Why didn't you post it earlier myusername22

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Sorry guys for my inactivity, I got really sick on wednesday night and just felt so cold so I layed down and fell asleep, then I had to leave early for work in the morning. I have one course I'm taking on thursdays and I left work to go there, but traffic was really bad and I just barely made it on time. By the time I got home yesterday I was exhausted and just went to sleep. Need to leave for work soon but will hopefully have time after work to catch up and make a post.

Iggish

Reaction score
Decay spreads throughout Ooglie101’s body as they fall towards the ground, their hollowed face in a silent scream. You reach forward to pick up their card, but it is nowhere to be seen.
I haven't used this yet.
However I used my ability last night.
Last night I performed an investigate on ooglie, and it came up as the death card. Not sure what's going on right now tbh as I am pissed as a fart.
Also it seems like he claimed towards the end of the massclaim when most people had reported their actions etc.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Here myusername only posts this towards the end of the day, when people are getting ready to hammer. Why didn't you post it earlier myusername22
that isn't my claim though? I posted it because I didn't want the day to end and I just wanted to spit out some theories before the day ends hence why i said "I don't have much new information but I'd like to share my thoughts" It's not a mafia thing to share idea, is it?

Also, I'm a watcher with absolutely nothing to report, should I have just come out and told the mafia there is a watcher in the game despite having no information to help the town? not really sure what you wanted from that. So of course I posted it near the end of the mass claim. The mass claim was helpful to the town, but until the mass claim happened it was't beneficial to the town for me to claim.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
here it just feels like you're grasping for stuff to try to lynch me. you're not even quoting my role claim. you're just quoting me asking people not to hammer until I've had a chance to make a post sharing my current thoughts.

Iggish

Reaction score
Okay, So finally after all this time I'm caught up and understand what's happening.
It seems a lot of stuff has happened today. I'm still trying to figure out how to proceed
Sorry guys for my inactivity, I got really sick on wednesday night and just felt so cold so I layed down and fell asleep, then I had to leave early for work in the morning. I have one course I'm taking on thursdays and I left work to go there, but traffic was really bad and I just barely made it on time. By the time I got home yesterday I was exhausted and just went to sleep. Need to leave for work soon but will hopefully have time after work to catch up and make a post.
I've been misreading things all game and I know the list by itself makes me look scummy since I never actually saw someone visit anyone until today. yesterday I was so silent because I got busy and you guys rushed the lynch on ender by the time I'd atually gotten around to looking at the thread two days later. my last post was on monday. My mom sometimes works at 3 am so I had to wake up at 2:30 to take her to work, and then I went to the gym because I've been trying to start going to the gym more often. by the time I got home from the gym It was 4:30, so I had breakfast and got ready for work. I went into work early that day and by the time I got home I had dinner and then fell asleep before around 6pm (I'd been up since 2:30 am and wasn't sleeping well the past few days). I woke up the next day just in time to get ready for work, so I did that. When I got home I still had to do the homework for my econ class and then it was like 10pm by the time I'd finished (hadn't even read the book yet, so I still had to read the book before I did the homework). I know I shouldn't have put off the homework that long, but somehow I didn't think I would run into the issue that I'd have gone to sleep at 6pm the previous day. this game is incredibly fast paced and I often struggle to keep up with it. I was going to come out and be strongly against lynching ender, but he was already lynched before I even checked the thread.
Yeah but unu, I don't want to be a dick like I unintentionally was last game when I didn't realise Rune was dyslexic and I thought he was just making excuses, but it seems like Myuser has just had excuse after excuse and saying that he is strugglign to understand the game.

Iggish

Reaction score
that isn't my claim though? I posted it because I didn't want the day to end and I just wanted to spit out some theories before the day ends hence why i said "I don't have much new information but I'd like to share my thoughts" It's not a mafia thing to share idea, is it?
Yes, it isn't your claim. So why didn't you just say that you didn't visit anyone earlier in the day, instead of at the end, when people are getting ready to hammer. It just doesn't make sense.
Also, I'm a watcher with absolutely nothing to report, should I have just come out and told the mafia there is a watcher in the game despite having no information to help the town? not really sure what you wanted from that. So of course I posted it near the end of the mass claim. The mass claim was helpful to the town, but until the mass claim happened it was't beneficial to the town for me to claim.
But the "Mafia" would've already known that there was a watcher from your claim the day before? I think you're getting a bit confused over timelines here. This post I'm referring to is a day after the one where you claimed IIRC. You had claimed the day before, so it is only expected of a townie to report what the result of their action was, unless they have a legitimate reason to hide it. You however, had no reason as you didn't even get a report, so why did it take you so long to say that?
It doesn't make sense to me.