Mulbery - 31
myusername - 21
One one two - 19
erik5456- 16
Comp - 9
Geekenstein - 4

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Yesterday's lynch just proves that we were to naïve when it comes to 3rd party, and expecting them to 'serve' us. Ender directly lied about his role, Danni trusted Ender and look where Danni is now. We trusted him one bit, and he completely fucked town over.

Anyway rant over, if myuser's report indicate that Iggish visited Dess, we're going to lynch Iggish directly. We will not use Unu's ability because there probably is a hidden mechanic which will fuck us over.
Infected_alien8_ - 298
Nottykitten - 279
Iggish - 254
Aqua - 236
hipman500 - 165
Unusual_dood - 165
Danni122112 - 146
Enderfive - 145
Fog - 143
Dess - 120
Ooglie101- 108
TheWeakGuy48_ - 98
HKCaper - 90
Jivvi - 51
Roobarb Pie - 89
ChocoFox - 45
Runemen4 - 37
Mulbery - 31
myusername - 21
One one two - 19
erik5456- 16
Comp - 9
Geekenstein - 4
Why inffy green and fog orange

Iggish

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ - 298
Nottykitten - 279
Iggish - 254
Aqua - 236
hipman500 - 165
Unusual_dood - 165
Danni122112 - 146
Enderfive - 145
Fog - 143
Dess - 120
Ooglie101- 108
TheWeakGuy48_ - 98
HKCaper - 90
Jivvi - 51
Roobarb Pie - 89
ChocoFox - 45
Runemen4 - 37
Mulbery - 31
myusername - 21
One one two - 19
erik5456- 16
Comp - 9
Geekenstein - 4
That's unu's activity list with alignments included. Obviously I put myself in Green and myu in dark orange as I know that I'm town and he is mafia, but I have to try and convince you guys. I don't want to try and manipulate you two either, so take from this chart what you will.

Iggish

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ - 298
Nottykitten - 279
Iggish - 254
Aqua - 236
hipman500 - 165
Unusual_dood - 165
Danni122112 - 146
Enderfive - 145
Fog - 143
Dess - 120
Ooglie101- 108
TheWeakGuy48_ - 98
HKCaper - 90
Jivvi - 51
Roobarb Pie - 89
ChocoFox - 45
Runemen4 - 37
Mulbery - 31
myusername - 21
One one two - 19
erik5456- 16
Comp - 9
Geekenstein - 4

Ok, update list. I fixed the Inf mistake and I put myself and myuser in purple instead so it's less bias and easier to see.

Iggish

Reaction score
Also Unusual_Dood do you mind hammering Iggish, are you on the fence or just trying to prolong the game?

It's hammertime
No, for fuck sake don't do this. Myuser is lying about me visiting Dess. He hasn't provided a suitable explanation to who I would've sent my message to. He took ages to say who he investigated when he got no-one on his report, which is weird.
We're in a MYLO situation for definite now, please just be open-minded and look at it from my perspective.

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
TheWeakGuy48_ Why do you think I am suspicious?
Like everything you've done. You were the only one who questioned Danni's claim, you wanted a lynch on me before. and after, Danni said I was town. Even before you didn't believe Danni's claim you was suspicious, for reasons I don't even remember. All evidence points towards you or myuser to be mafia, and I honestly believe that myuser is innocent.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Yeah but unu, I don't want to be a dick like I unintentionally was last game when I didn't realise Rune was dyslexic and I thought he was just making excuses, but it seems like Myuser has just had excuse after excuse and saying that he is strugglign to understand the game.
I suppose it's fair to call my activity into question. I'm not going to say i'm struggling to understand the game, but sometimes I have trouble keeping up with the speed. My last final was on friday the day the game began, so essentially that meant I had to deal with starting them game when there was 20 pages of discussion and people were still posting basically as fast as I could read. I really think inffy posts way too much. And then he led the argument in circles and we ended up having the same argument, but with slightly different people, and ugh please don't remind me of the nightmare that was day 0.

I suppose the rest of the others make me look scummy, but I guess when I figured I'd have more free time i forgot that most people sleep more than 4 hours a night.

Anyway, as far as the message goes I thought that was obvious and didn't need an explanation as to what happened. I think the message is your night action which couldn't be carried out because you had to carry out the mafia kill since roobarb died.

To address your other point. let me look into it for a second because I think either you're misunderstanding my post or i'm really misunderstanding what you're trying to say.

Iggish

Reaction score
Like everything you've done.
oh come on.
You were the only one who questioned Danni's claim
With good reasons.
you wanted a lynch on me before
With good reasons.
and after, Danni said I was town.
I don't remember me pushing for a lynch on you, could you quote this? I mainly wanted an ender lynch.
Even before you didn't believe Danni's claim you was suspicious, for reasons I don't even remember.
Oh COME ON. I'm tired of this shit. Danni said the same thing and he had nothing to back it up, why was I suspicious. Also, like Danni, I'm guessing you also conveniently didn't mention this in the thread?
All evidence points towards you or myuser to be mafia, and I honestly believe that myuser is innocent.
Why do you believe that myuser is innocent?

Iggish

Reaction score
I really think inffy posts way too much.
At least we can agree on something.
Anyway, as far as the message goes I thought that was obvious and didn't need an explanation as to what happened. I think the message is your night action which couldn't be carried out because you had to carry out the mafia kill since roobarb died.
Eh, well, it wasn't obvious. So you're also saying that I didn't kill anyone else any of the other nights?

Iggish

Reaction score
So you're also saying that I didn't kill anyone else any of the other nights?
Also, if I was mafia, my mafia team would've utilised this to all ends. I had a confirmed night action, so no-one would roleblock me, especially after two nights. As unu pointed out, all the people who I sent a message to turned out to be town (with you being the exception of course), and they confirmed it (except for comp who was too lazy to confirm it).

So basically, even from your perspective, I didn't kill anyone all the previous nights even though if I was mafia, I would've had the perfect cover to do so? This doesn't make sense and as a mafia, I don't know why myself and my team would pass up that opportunity.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
It's just a theory. Only a member of the mafia can know for sure how the actual mechanics work out, but most mafia games I've played a mafia can't kill somebody and use their night action because that would count as two visits. Mulbery, however, had no night action so it made more sense for mul to carry out the night killings than you since you could at least confirm a role for yourself and make yourself try to look innocent. A messenger can have either alignment though and doesn't imply if it's mafia or not.

Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Iggish

Reaction score
It's just a theory. Only a member of the mafia can know for sure how the actual mechanics work out, but most mafia games I've played a mafia can't kill somebody and use their night action because that would count as two visits. Mulbery, however, had no night action so it made more sense for mul to carry out the night killings than you since you could at least confirm a role for yourself and make yourself try to look innocent. A messenger can have either alignment though and doesn't imply if it's mafia or not.
But you agree that I couldn't have done the other killings using your reasoning, despite having the perfect cover to do so? I could have asked a mafia buddy to confirm that I sent them a message and for all the townies it wouldn't have appeared suspicious at all. And even then if my mafia buddies flipped mafia, there would have been no suspicion on me as I could just say it's random who I pick to send a message to.

myusername22

A username.
Donor
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
But you agree that I couldn't have done the other killings using your reasoning, despite having the perfect cover to do so? I could have asked a mafia buddy to confirm that I sent them a message and for all the townies it wouldn't have appeared suspicious at all. And even then if my mafia buddies flipped mafia, there would have been no suspicion on me as I could just say it's random who I pick to send a message to.
but why would it be necessary? If you can message a bunch of townies to have them confirm you've visited them every night then why would you decide to do the killing yourself when it gives you no advantage? The fact you've picked only townies actually makes you more suspicious because it implies you knew who the mafia was this entire time. If you had mulbery to do all the killings there was never a reason for you to kill until last night because Roob was no longer around. Even after mulbery had died roobarb likely carried out the kill himself since he didn't need to investigate rune to know which of rune vs erik was lying. He probably carried out the kill on the night he died as well since finding out who has what card isn't as useful after a mass claim with no counter claims.

Now I think you're making up the part about sending a message to me so that people don't get suspicious that you didn't send a message last night and that's why you keep going on about this message I never received.

If you were town and wanted to confirm you hadn't killed anybody and you saw me as suspicious as you claim, then you would've sent the message to unusual dood. from your perspective the mafia would be certain to kill either dess or TWG, so if we're assuming the scenario in which you're town and I'm mafia You'd be confirmed since there'd be no way for me to frame you in that scenario. You basically said that you felt you were likely to get lynched today and that you were certain I was mafia, but you claim nonsensically that you sent a message to me hoping i would kill you so the town didn't have to (despite the fact your messages aren't received until the morning), instead of sending it to unusual proving your innocence. The actions you've taken make no sense for a townie.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Iggish

Reaction score
but why would it be necessary? If you can message a bunch of townies to have them confirm you've visited them every night then why would you decide to do the killing yourself when it gives you no advantage? The fact you've picked only townies actually makes you more suspicious because it implies you knew who the mafia was this entire time. If you had mulbery to do all the killings there was never a reason for you to kill until last night because Roob was no longer around. Even after mulbery had died roobarb likely carried out the kill himself since he didn't need to investigate rune to know which of rune vs erik was lying. He probably carried out the kill on the night he died as well since finding out who has what card isn't as useful after a mass claim with no counter claims.
It would be good because I'd have absolutely no suspicion on me and so it would be easy for me to do the kill. No-one would suspect anything.
No, me "picking" only townies does not make me suspicious. If I were a mafia, I'd be conscious of making myself stand out or making myself suspicious which would mean I wouldn't only pick townies.
Now I think you're making up the part about sending a message to me so that people don't get suspicious that you didn't send a message last night and that's why you keep going on about this message I never received.
But I'm guessing that TWG and unu didn't think like you. Maybe you guys can confirm it Unusual_Dood and TheWeakGuy48_ but if you think I'm mafia, do you think I'm able to send a message and kill someone at the same time? I think you're the only one who thought this at the time.
If you were town and wanted to confirm you hadn't killed anybody and you saw me as suspicious as you claim, then you would've sent the message to unusual dood.
Not necessarily because:
a) I wanted to die so we wouldn't have this situation today
b) I wasn't sure which of you was mafia. I thought it was more likely that you were, hence why I sent the message to you.
from your perspective the mafia would be certain to kill either dess or TWG
I agree.
so if we're assuming the scenario in which you're town and I'm mafia You'd be confirmed since there'd be no way for me to frame you in that scenario.
But you're the only one who thinks you could only do one at a time. I could easily have sent a message to unu while simultaneously killing dess, how would that prove me?
You basically said that you felt you were likely to get lynched today
It was also certain that I was going to be lynched today, which is why I wanted to die during the night, because I knew that a mislynch today would make us lose.
and that you were certain I was mafia
Where did I say that?
but you claim nonsensically that you sent a message to me hoping i would kill you so the town didn't have to (despite the fact your messages aren't received until the morning), instead of sending it to unusual proving your innocence. The actions you've taken make no sense for a townie.
But it does make sense because
a) only you have mentioned so far that if I was mafia, I could only do one. I wouldn't have been proven if I sent a message to unu. If you thought this and are town, why didn't you say this yesterday???
b) In my role PM it says the end of the night. That's open to interpretation but I took that as just before night is ending.