Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Iggish

Reaction score
Mr. Meeseeks, could the deadline possibly be pushed back a day?
I'm afraid that the lurkers aren't going to be able to read and process all this properly in the current time frame and I also do not think that the matter we are discussing at the moment will be resolved.

Bitch.

Reactions: Aqua

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Mr. Meeseeks, could the deadline possibly be pushed back a day?
I'm afraid that the lurkers aren't going to be able to read and process all this properly in the current time frame and I also do not think that the matter we are discussing at the moment will be resolved.

Bitch.
Eat my ass.

Iggish

Reaction score
superhalo6 why didn't you answer my question on my activity and the second calling me out as evil?

I clearly stated that everything I wanted answered would be bolded and underlined. You seem to be nitpicking whatever suits you best. This includes putting suspicions on me. The lengths you are going to just to put suspicion on me is kind of incredulous.
I don't want to be the "you attacked me so I'll attack you" guy but I feel that I have to point this out.
You said I ignored you twice when you called me evil. You completely changed this to suit your situation.
1. You never called me evil.
2. You never specifically put suspicion on me.
3. You pointed this out like it was a big deal when no-one responded to it either and you didn't mention it iirc at the time.
4. You never gave me the example of when you called me evil the second time, coincidence?

This is nitpicking at a gross level. You have basically taken whatever relevant information you can find and warped it into making me look suspicious.

Another example:
1.You attempted to put suspicion on me by saying that my activity had plummeted when in fact it hadn't.
2. When I called you out on this bullshit you chose not to respond, coincidence?

Another example:
1. You tried to put suspicion on me by saying that I was voting for the same person as Hunter. What you failed to include was the fact that I had started my suspicion before he did.

Explain yourself

Bitch.

Iggish

Reaction score
Actually, you are much more suspicious then TWG right now. I have been hanging up on TWG for too long now. I still think that he is suspicious but the fact remains that the cop claimed he is a townie and a confirmed mafia tried to kill him. However suspicious he may be, this is a lot of evidence in his defense. I am not suggesting TWG is innocent, in fact, you seem to be defending him (could be a coincidence but I don't think so). I think there is also a larger chance of you being lynched over TWG and of course, I don't want to die.

You on the other hand, seem to be nitpicking little cherries of soundless suspicion. Your role is not verified and quite frankly, the pair of you have been acting suspicious what with Danni claiming he would support you at everything. You could both be mafia. I think it's more likely however that one of the glip glops is mafia. I originally thought it would be Danni but now I'm pretty sure that it is you.

For the reasons above,

unvote

vote superhalo6

If you provide a satisfactory answer, I will retract my vote.

Bitch.

Iggish

Reaction score
Because there is only basically a day left until the deadline, I think everyone needs to get more involved and say their suspicions and ultimately vote. As a result, I'm going to ping everyone excluding Danni, super and myself.
TheWeakGuy48_
Ooglie101
hipman500
mariosatr
Foggy2406
Jolterino
Vino (could someone PM vino on discord for god's sakes. He hasn't even responded today)

I encourage you all to vote for super.

Bitch.

• Thank You
Reactions: Aqua

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, explain this then where you said you would "support him in anything".

Bitch.
It seems that that you take to support someone and blindly follow as the same thing, which is just wrong, but if your definition of them are the same, there is nothing I can do to try and talk you out of it.

Don't really know what more to say here, I trust my glib glob more than anyone else, so I would prefer if you didn't vote for him, but now that you have, I see my stringed option to be to lynch you instead.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The time has got-damn come.

Vote Iggish

Iggish sent me a message last night, I was just waiting for him to lie about it. For some strange reason he believes me to be mafia and tried to team up with me and told me to communicate with code to him during the day, which I've done up to now to show you how fast he flips on me when I try to lynch him. :^)

So yeah he claimed a third party with a mafia win condition and he does not know who the mafia are.

• Confusing
Reactions: Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
It seems that that you take to support someone and blindly follow as the same thing, which is just wrong, but if your definition of them are the same, there is nothing I can do to try and talk you out of it.

Don't really know what more to say here, I trust my glib glob more than anyone else, so I would prefer if you didn't vote for him, but now that you have, I see my stringed option to be to lynch you instead.
But you said you'd support them at everything. In addition to this you still haven't given me your reasons for voting. I understand that you are sick and I respect that but the point still remains that you have sent four posts since you said that.

But why do you trust super so much? This trust is almost irrational. I mean, he only has a chat with you. What could he have said to make you trust him so much. I'm beginning to think that you guys have a sort of lose condition concerning the other's death. Why else would you be so defensive, trusting of him.

You already had a vote on me and consequently, were planning to lynch me anyway. I don't understand why you wrote the last line.

Bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Jolterino

Iggish

Reaction score
The time has got-damn come.

Vote Iggish

Iggish sent me a message last night, I was just waiting for him to lie about it. For some strange reason he believes me to be mafia and tried to team up with me and told me to communicate with code to him during the day, which I've done up to now to show you how fast he flips on me when I try to lynch him. :^)

So yeah he claimed a third party with a mafia win condition and he does not know who the mafia are.
What. The. Fuck.
First of all, I sent a message to Unu, which obviously can't be proven, not you. I guess you'll have to take my word for it. What do you mean lie about it? If you mean when I said that I visited Unu, that was ages ago, why did you not say it then? I think you have waited until now to drop this clusterfuck on me when I have two votes to guarantee a town gets lynched. A fabricated nail in the coffin so to speak. This is such an anti-town thing to do. Surely you would inform the town immediately of this or once I "lied" about it the first time.

I didn't believe you to be mafia but I do now, you're trying to set me up. If anything, I have been sympathetic of you because you have been in the same name-character-role conundrum as me, where people place suspicion on you because of the name.

What code? How would a code even work? Explain.

Of course I'm going to fucking flip on you when you try to lynch me like this. You come out of nowhere with this lie, why would a well-meaning town person attempt this? The only explanation from my position is that you are mafia or have a win condition where you have to kill me.

I hope this isn't considered flip-flopping or whatever but

Unvote

Vote Jolterino for trying to set me up as scum out of the blue.

Bitch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

what code?

Iggish

Reaction score
Saying certain words in certain sentences in paragraphs. Don't know how far I can got-damn elaborate this.
What so I somehow say a string of words together and this translates to something else, how could you fit something so elaborate into one message?
I don't want to sound like a flabbergasted Brit here but that's preposterous.

Bitch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
"Say X word in your Xth sentence of your Xth post if you're X"
For some strange reason he believes me to be mafia and tried to team up with me and told me to communicate with code to him during the day, which I've done up to now
Got-damn, we still got a second killer it seems. I had a theory that killing Bird person might've given the mafia two kills on the night after their death but it would be absurdly broken if they got 2 kills permanently.

Also I think we can safely assume that the mafia are probably Rick's gang/close friends now.
you've made one post this day
i'm presuming that by Xth post it wouldn't be first
and 'playing along with it so far' makes it sound like a l o n g ruse
tbh this all smells fishy to me and i don't trust it one bit

Iggish

Reaction score
I'll just give an example that it was like

"Say X word in your Xth sentence of your Xth post if you're X"

I'm gonna got-damn sleep soon because I have to be up early tomorrow.
How would this benefit me in any way.
If I were to send this to you, I'd already think you're mafia so why would I ask if you are mafia.
Also, motives. Why the hell would I risk myself like this just to find out if you're mafia. Statistically, you wouldn't be mafia so why chance it? By doing this, I'd learn literally nothing and put myself at great risk.

Bitch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i feel like this is highly improbable (and i mentioned it last day but ender proved i was wrong then but idk now) but this could a mafia last ditch attempt to add to a rolling bandwagon to try and get 50% by tomorrow

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Doing this randomly to secure a lynch would be supremely stupid but I can understand the doubt. Yes it was just one post that I needed to send the "code", after all I said it was an e x a m p l e.

I can't do much more to defend myself, I'm just spreading info to the town which I received at night. I encourage all to read carefully into who is supporting Iggish and who isn't, especially if I get lynched today. Good got-damn night.

Iggish

Reaction score
Yes it was just one post that I needed to send the "code", after all I said it was an e x a m p l e.
It was an example then why didn't you post more and play along with it? I'm afraid you're being caught in a web of your own lies here.
I can't do much more to defend myself, I'm just spreading info to the town which I received at night.
If you truly cared about giving info to the town, wouldn't you have down it earlier, not late in the day to attempt to wagon someone? I think it's obvious that other motives are at play here.
I encourage all to read carefully into who is supporting Iggish and who isn't, especially if I get lynched today. Good got-damn night.
Well I mean, it's all down to whether people believe your story, not whether they believe me. "Supporting" is the wrong word here. I mean, you come in late in the day with this story out of nowhere with no proof of the code. Your story doesn't explain any of my would-be motives for doing something near suicidal like that.
You have also given no examples of the code (in fairness, I'm not sure if you're allowed). You also said that you were playing along with it and that your first post was just an example. Surely if you were playing along with it to back me into a corner you would've posted more, not been chronically inactive and lurking. You contradict your own story here.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
superhalo6 why didn't you answer my question on my activity and the second calling me out as evil?

I clearly stated that everything I wanted answered would be bolded and underlined. You seem to be nitpicking whatever suits you best. This includes putting suspicions on me. The lengths you are going to just to put suspicion on me is kind of incredulous.
I don't want to be the "you attacked me so I'll attack you" guy but I feel that I have to point this out.
You said I ignored you twice when you called me evil. You completely changed this to suit your situation.
1. You never called me evil.
2. You never specifically put suspicion on me.
3. You pointed this out like it was a big deal when no-one responded to it either and you didn't mention it iirc at the time.
4. You never gave me the example of when you called me evil the second time, coincidence?
1. I did
Considering a cop cleared him, and Hunter (known mafia) accused him, it seems likely he is innocent

In all honesty though, my opinion of you being evil has became a bit stronger, cause the mafia has a positive association with Rick, which Scary Terry does, and the fact you are pushing for a TWG lynch, who a confirmed mafia accused
2. This is debatable, and the wording of this question warrants a particular response, no, I did not singularly accuse you, it was apart of a larger post, which I am now referring to for justification of current suspicions - And the fact this isn't entirely out of the blue.

3. My opinion of you later changed because of your ardent desire to lynch TWG, despite the evidence being on his side, in my opinion, and now you are lighting the Beacon of Gondor to get everyone to take your side, to lynch me, in particular.

4. No
This is nitpicking at a gross level. You have basically taken whatever relevant information you can find and warped it into making me look suspicious.

Another example:
1.You attempted to put suspicion on me by saying that my activity had plummeted when in fact it hadn't.
I said that I found you suspicious, waited 2 hours for you to respond, got no response, and proceeded with my vote.
Considering a cop cleared him, and Hunter (known mafia) accused him, it seems likely he is innocent

In all honesty though, my opinion of you being evil has became a bit stronger, cause the mafia has a positive association with Rick, which Scary Terry does, and the fact you are pushing for a TWG lynch, who a confirmed mafia accused
Two hours later...

Considering iggish's activity dropped off a cliff, and he ignored me suggesting he is evil twice now:

Vote Iggish
While me suggesting are evil twice now may have been a stretch, it is strange to say that bolding your name in a post about suspicious people is me saying you are trustworthy, considering bolded people were ones I found suspicious.

You can argue semantics about did I particularly say you were evil, but I did say you were suspicious, which is related.
2. When I called you out on this bullshit you chose not to respond, coincidence?

Another example:
1. You tried to put suspicion on me by saying that I was voting for the same person as Hunter. What you failed to include was the fact that I had started my suspicion before he did.

Explain yourself

Bitch.
You are warping what I said, you had used Hunter questioning him as valid evidence, despite Hunter already being dead at this point.

This text slightly differs from the original comment as I clarified the point.
4. He also conveniently forgot to reply to two posts (one from me, one from hunter)
2. He seemed to make the connection between characters and factions with no proof. He was so sure of this fact that he was willing to lynch someone (he voted me because of my role in the TV show) when the game said "non-canonical" and at the time, we had no way of knowing to what extent it was non-canonical. In my opinion, the only way that he could've been sure of and made that connection would've been if he had some other names to reference off. And I think he discussed and made this connection with his mafia buddies.
I may be a glip glop, but you flip-flop, you claimed he was mafia in this post, but now you are claiming he is serial killer.

And you were the only two people voting TWG

Jolterino 1/8 -, Foggy
TWG 2/8 - iggish, Hunter
Hunter 5/8 - Unu, Weakguy, hipman, ooglie Danni
No-lynch 0/7
Not voting: mariosatr, Jivvi, Jolterino, Vino, superhalo6, a dumb cunt
I'm sorry to anyone that had to read this formatting atrocity of a post.

Is there anything else I need to clarify?
I have 10 open tabs from this post alone, wubba lubba dub dub

Iggish

Reaction score
No, you never called me evil or specifically put suspicion on me alone in that post.
2. This is debatable, and the wording of this question warrants a particular response, no, I did not singularly accuse you, it was apart of a larger post, which I am now referring to for justification of current suspicions - And the fact this isn't entirely out of the blue.
And that post you referred to as probably silly or something sillier.
So, you don't put suspicion directly on me, you say that it's just a silly idea and you don't ask me any questions but you still expected me to respond to it? This is confusing for me.
I said it was out of the blue because it's only know that you are making this into an issue. In all the time since you made that post you never mentioned it once to me but it suddenly comes in handy when you need to make me look guilty. That's what it seems/seemed like to me.
3. My opinion of you later changed because of your ardent desire to lynch TWG, despite the evidence being on his side, in my opinion, and now you are lighting the Beacon of Gondor to get everyone to take your side, to lynch me, in particular.
In the last 2 days I've been pretty adamant about lynching him. I'm not sure how me going after him recently, when I've been doing ti for a while, has changed your mind. Well, I'm hardly going to be yelling "you shall not pass" at other people. Of course I want them to help me as I believe(d) you are scummy. I would like to add that this post is reducing my suspicion a bit, but I'm still suspicious.
I said that I found you suspicious, waited 2 hours for you to respond, got no response, and proceeded with my vote.
Two hours later...
You waited between 10pm and midnight my time, on a school night. I was off my laptop and my phone getting ready to go to bed. Even if it was in the middle of the day, 2 hours without a response is hardly a huge activity drop-off.
While me suggesting are evil twice now may have been a stretch
But why did you stretch like that? That shows that you were willing to slightly bend the truth just to get me lynched.
it is strange to say that bolding your name in a post about suspicious people is me saying you are trustworthy, considering bolded people were ones I found suspicious.
I don't understand this. Could you please clarify?
You are warping what I said, you had used Hunter questioning him as valid evidence, despite Hunter already being dead at this point.
A bit of hypocrisy here. I either don't understand this or I don't remember doing this. Please quote and clarify.
I may be a glip glop, but you flip-flop, you claimed he was mafia in this post, but now you are claiming he is serial killer.
Yeah, because I think it was you who made the good point about Hunter (mafia) going after him which wouldn't make sense. I mainly think that TWG is scummy. There's also the chance that he is the godfather aswell.
And you were the only two people voting TWG
Correct me if I'm wrong but originally, weren't more people voting him? If so, this is another example of you choosing what information you have to share. If not, then disregard the previous sentence.

Bitch.
(lel, I only have two tabs open)

superhalo6

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but originally, weren't more people voting him? If so, this is another example of you choosing what information you have to share. If not, then disregard the previous sentence.
1. I'm scanning the thread, but no, I can only see you and Hunter voting for TWG
You waited between 10pm and midnight my time, on a school night. I was off my laptop and my phone getting ready to go to bed. Even if it was in the middle of the day, 2 hours without a response is hardly a huge activity drop-off.
2. You posted half an hour before that, so I assumed that you were still active and intentionally avoiding answering it
But why did you stretch like that? That shows that you were willing to slightly bend the truth just to get me lynched.
3. I didn't directly suggest you are evil, but for the purposes of mafia, being suspicious and being evil go hand in hand, it is more a semantic argument than anything.
I don't understand this. Could you please clarify?
4. I bolded names of people I thought were suspicious, and I bolded your name, which means I thought you were suspicious, see point #3
A bit of hypocrisy here. I either don't understand this or I don't remember doing this. Please quote and clarify.
4. He also conveniently forgot to reply to two posts (one from me, one from hunter)
You posted that Monday, Hunter was lynched the Friday before that.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
still trying to catch up on the thread, but a quick thought: provided Unu was actually cop (and it turned out he was), he was far and away most likely to die at night right? no doc and it would be a gamethrowing move for mafia to leave cop alive.
so why would Iggish message Unu of all people? might just be a genuine mistake, but it makes Jolt's theory seem more likely

• Agree
Reactions: Danni122112

Iggish

Reaction score
Sorry, I'll properly reply tomorrow but super, I was using hunters accusations as an example of TWG not replying to posts directed at him.

Mario, I visited him because I just wanted to clarify about the previous day etc. I already mentioned this somewhere.

Will respond in earnest hopefully in the morning, on mobile rn.
Night, batches.