Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
OK so aqua made a troll role for me so I have to be inactive during the game and if I do post my post pretty much has to say nothing with words other than the obvious /s

Anyway I'll put input in later when I have a computer and not trying on a phone. Sorry for being inactive but I fell behind on posts and now I'm so lost I don't know where to begin. But

superhalo6

Reaction score
I'm thinking the best current course of action is that we get Jolt to claim, cause I'm very up in the air regarding whatever it is they do, and all I know is their character is a literal janitor, so I can't really trust them

(Ignore me if Jolt claimed already)

superhalo6

Reaction score
OK so aqua made a troll role for me so I have to be inactive during the game and if I do post my post pretty much has to say nothing with words other than the obvious /s

Anyway I'll put input in later when I have a computer and not trying on a phone. Sorry for being inactive but I fell behind on posts and now I'm so lost I don't know where to begin. But
So I'm just gonna type up every major thing cause thats 62 pages to read:

• Galatic federation people are the town
  • Mafia are people related to Rick in a positive method (Bird Person, Squanchy)
  • Me and Danni, my glip glop/glib glob are traflorkians, we talk at night but nothing else
  • Iggy is Scary Terry, they message people at night, but they've been going really suspicious at TWG, but have stopped (?)
  • Jolt is Noob Noob, idk what that does, but they are a janitor canonically.
  • TWG was claimed town by the dead cop (Unusual_Dude)
  • Hunter was revealed as mafia, they were Squanchy
  • Arelic was mafia, they were Birdperson
  • Enderfive was a third party vigilante, Morty's Principle
And thats the way the news goes

(unless I missed anything)

• Informative
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
So I'm just gonna type up every major thing cause thats 62 pages to read:

• Galatic federation people are the town
  • Mafia are people related to Rick in a positive method (Bird Person, Squanchy)
  • Me and Danni, my glip glop/glib glob are traflorkians, we talk at night but nothing else
  • Iggy is Scary Terry, they message people at night, but they've been going really suspicious at TWG, but have stopped (?)
  • Jolt is Noob Noob, idk what that does, but they are a janitor canonically.
  • TWG was claimed town by the dead cop (Unusual_Dude)
  • Hunter was revealed as mafia, they were Squanchy
  • Arelic was mafia, they were Birdperson
  • Enderfive was a third party vigilante, Morty's Principle
And thats the way the news goes

(unless I missed anything)
Thanks a lot for that. Still need to generally read to see how people react to different situations and who votes or rats out who so I'll try to post my suspicions soon™

Iggish

Reaction score
Also, I should point out to people trying to decide that jolt has literally already contradicted himself with his story. This story claim has been really sketchy. The timing has also been scummy. If he cared about the town, he would have shared this "info" earlier but instead he chose to say this to try to get me wagons. It's obvious that he just wants me lynched.

Bitch.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Looking back, Iggish never directly said he was third party although he said his win condition is for the mafia to win and that he doesn't know who the mafia is (he wanted me to tell my "mafia buddies" so they know that he's not an enemy to them), thus I assume that he is third party.

I claim as Noob-Noob, a Vanilla Townie with a bonus got-damn lose condition, there's nothing else to it.

I'll make a bigger post tonight.

Reactions: Danni122112

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Jolt's claim about what message iggy sent seems like a way to mafia for a quick lynch. I don't believe in Jolt simply because the first thing hes likely to do is to claim it asap as the day starts, he posted on sunday with absoluetely no hints to it or anything. Sure he said he waited for Iggy to claim something else, but the claim seems more like "now that there's two votes on iggish, I have an extra reason for us to not believe him!!!!"

Plus it doesn't make any sense, why would Iggish randomly reveal his alignment with jolt? Best case scenario with a Iggish lynch is that hes 3rd party.

Plus I believe that rolenames actually have a connection with the alignment and Noob Noob is close to Rick, so

Vote Jolt

MSG FROM AQUA: PUT YOUR FUCKING VOTES IN BOLD I SWEAR TO GOD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iggish

Reaction score
1. I'm scanning the thread, but no, I can only see you and Hunter voting for TWG
Ok, fair enough.
2. You posted half an hour before that, so I assumed that you were still active and intentionally avoiding answering it
Eh, ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on this one.
3. I didn't directly suggest you are evil, but for the purposes of mafia, being suspicious and being evil go hand in hand, it is more a semantic argument than anything.
Ok. My main issue was that you never called me out by name or directly put suspicion from me. We obviously have different definitons / opinions here so I think we should leave it here for the moment unless you want to continue, otherwise I think we'd just go in circles.
4. I bolded names of people I thought were suspicious, and I bolded your name, which means I thought you were suspicious, see point #3
Yeah, I understand that. But how did I say that you said I was trustworthy?
You posted that Monday, Hunter was lynched the Friday before that.
I'm not sure what the confusion is here. I used this as a point before Hunter died as well iirc. TWG didn't respond at the time, I was giving an example of him not responding.

Bitch.

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
I think both Jolt and Iggish are mafia and they are using this as a sneaky way to take suspicion off of one of them
considering we've taken down two mafia, it seems like an incredibly risky strategy - and suspicion would come onto the other of them surviving a docless night when they're "confirmed" for outing the other

• Agree
Reactions: Iggish