Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Iggish

Reaction score
I was told it was possibly to fake cop reports, thats probably why, and while unlikely, the messy situation with you and Unu could make people think that you are mafia, and used the situation to try and get a cop lynch (I dont think so)
I only thought unu was suspicious because of him defending TWG who I thought / think was / is really scummy. I mean, TWG has done such scummy stuff, unu was just an add-on to that. Also, as you can see from my posts, I retracted a lot of my suspicion from unu after he made a good defensive point.
Now onto the other theory.
This theory involves that you are indeed cop but TWG is mafia. This theory is that TWG has a doppelganger ability. He's mafia but if he were to die or be investigated, it would appear that he was a townie depending on who he visited. Now, maybe he tried to act suspiciously on day one just to get investigated or maybe getting investigated was just luck. But now by getting the cop to claim on his behalf, he could get Hunter lynched and then when Hunter flipped town, there could be a valid excuse to lynch Unu, the cop, as people would think that he was lying. Then the mafia could kill someone else in the night aswell.
- I basically retracted my suspicion of unu after he made a very good point asking why he would cover a mafia buddy if in the best case scenario, hunter gets lynched, flips town and then both of them get lynched as well.
If you all need a reminding of the scummy stuff that TWG has done:
(copy and pasted)
1. On day one he said he didn't want anyone to reveal themselves as that would reveal town PRs for the mafia to prey on. However on day 2 he suggested that we all claim, a theory that he later retracted. Inconsistency.
2. He seemed to make the connection between characters and factions with no proof. He was so sure of this fact that he was willing to lynch someone (he voted me because of my role in the TV show) when the game said "non-canonical" and at the time, we had no way of knowing to what extent it was non-canonical. In my opinion, the only way that he could've been sure of and made that connection would've been if he had some other names to reference off. Basically, I just think that that he and his mafia buddies made the connection.
3. He was lurking like mad on day 1 and now suddenly, he's very active. His justification is that he "had nothing to add" which is strange considering how much he has to say this day.
4. He also conveniently forgot to reply to two posts (one from me, one from hunter) laying a lot of suspicion at his door and I am currently still waiting for a response from him about my latest points.
5. I think those are the main points that I accused him of, also small stuff that could've been coincidences like seemingly supporting Arelic and his leaps of trust in unusual dude.

Bitch.

Iggish

Reaction score
1. On day one he said he didn't want anyone to reveal themselves as that would reveal town PRs for the mafia to prey on. However on day 2 he suggested that we all claim, a theory that he later retracted. Inconsistency.
2. He seemed to make the connection between characters and factions with no proof. He was so sure of this fact that he was willing to lynch someone (he voted me because of my role in the TV show) when the game said "non-canonical" and at the time, we had no way of knowing to what extent it was non-canonical. In my opinion, the only way that he could've been sure of and made that connection would've been if he had some other names to reference off. Basically, I just think that that he and his mafia buddies made the connection.
3. He was lurking like mad on day 1 and now suddenly, he's very active. His justification is that he "had nothing to add" which is strange considering how much he has to say this day.
4. He also conveniently forgot to reply to two posts (one from me, one from hunter) laying a lot of suspicion at his door and I am currently still waiting for a response from him about my latest points.
5. I think those are the main points that I accused him of, also small stuff that could've been coincidences like seemingly supporting Arelic and his leaps of trust in unusual dude.
Actually, reading through the thread after I made this post (page 53), I am still waiting for him to answer. Third time he has not answered points against him. He only answered the first one with:
I was putting it up as a SUGGESTION, then 45 minutes later retracted the idea. You know you can change your opinion?
I mean, depending on whether you believe him or not, this is a valid answer. However, it is not the first time he has been very inconsistent in the game and this attitude is a complete policy change from the previous day.

Bi-bi-bi-bitch.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
can you explain why you think this?
The ‘janitor’ role still seems like a very viable option in my mind therefore jolt is suspicious. Oog cannot he trusted because he is Oog. Also I feel Iggish is a serial killer hence the double death last night, however, normally SKs are 3rd party and I don’t really know if they are aligned with either side and that to me means if he stays alive and murders the mafia members I’m not really that fussed.

Iggish

Reaction score
The ‘janitor’ role still seems like a very viable option in my mind therefore jolt is suspicious. Oog cannot he trusted because he is Oog. Also I feel Iggish is a serial killer hence the double death last night, however, normally SKs are 3rd party and I don’t really know if they are aligned with either side and that to me means if he stays alive and murders the mafia members I’m not really that fussed.
Could you explain why you think I am an sk? Is it just because of my character?

Bitch.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Could you explain why you think I am an sk? Is it just because of my character?

Bitch.
Yeah, like I wasn’t too suspicious originally, also the fact that you can send people messages in their sleep could be putting us off the trail...I mean it’s unlike that you could do two night actions, however, there is a possibility or you could be mafia and just telling your team mates what to write to make it seem like that’s your role...hmmmmm as I’ve typed this my suspicion of you has grown :thinking:

Iggish

Reaction score
Yeah, like I wasn’t too suspicious originally, also the fact that you can send people messages in their sleep could be putting us off the trail...I mean it’s unlike that you could do two night actions, however, there is a possibility or you could be mafia and just telling your team mates what to write to make it seem like that’s your role...hmmmmm as I’ve typed this my suspicion of you has grown :thinking:
A serial killer is not mafia though so this isn't possible. My message action was also verified by Jivvi who turned out to be a townie.
Also what do you mean by "originally"? So I wasn't suspicious but I have grown to be suspicious? How so?
Just to join the suspicion band wagon, who have you sent messages to, as of recent?
Night one I sent a message to Jolt, which he verified. I chose Jolt at random. The message just said Bitch.
Night two I sent a message to Jivvi, which he verified. In turn he flipped town. I chose Jivvi because I felt I could trust him not to try to dick me over (turned out ok, because he was town). The message said SpoOoOOopy or something like that.
Last night I sent a message to Unu, which he's obviously not able to verify anymore. I was tempted not to send a message at all because it's not a proper conversation and as other people pointed out, my ability's pretty useless. I only send one message and that's it, I don't get a reply. Obviously, I knew it was almost certain that he was going to die anyway so I just wanted to clarify and tell him my reasons of suspicion on TWG and then consequently him.

Bitch.

Iggish

Reaction score
I'd still find myself suspicious of you, considering your character is based on Freddy Krueger, who murders people and what not.
I mean, I guess I can't really argue against an opinion like this except by saying that do you not think that that would be extremely unfair considering that it was obvious to tell who my character was through my use of the word bitch? By unfair I mean really hard for me, game-making wise.

Also, I think you guys are being quite narrow-minded with the serial killer role. There are more then likely other characters in rick and morty who suit this role. Hell, they don't even have to suit it. Mr. Goldenwhatsit was a vigilante. This proves that not all the roles are canonical and mine is one of them.

Bitch.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I have a theory. I think that Iggish is mafia or SK and can either kill or send a message. On Night one he sent a message, the mafia killed one player and Iggish killer another (but Iggish is mafia and told jolt to confirm that he sent a message) then night two he sent a message to a confirmed Town to hide suspicion knowing that atleast two people would die, one to mafia and one to birdflu, then Ender killed off Vat as he said one game how he kills off people as big that aren’t ‘obvious’ or under much suspicion. And then last night he killed again and is claiming he spoke to Unu, even tho it was almost 100% certain Unu would be killed after claiming cop.

There have some input

Iggish

Reaction score
I have a theory. I think that Iggish is mafia or SK and can either kill or send a message. On Night one he sent a message, the mafia killed one player and Iggish killer another (but Iggish is mafia and told jolt to confirm that he sent a message) then night two he sent a message to a confirmed Town to hide suspicion knowing that atleast two people would die, one to mafia and one to birdflu, then Ender killed off Vat as he said one game how he kills off people as big that aren’t ‘obvious’ or under much suspicion
I mean, that's highly unlikely. Why are you so certain that I am scummy? There's no possibility that I am town? What have I actually done justify suspicion?
I think that Iggish is mafia or SK

1. Ender could've killed someone on night one.
2. How could I be certain that jivvi was town? Could easily have be third party.
3. How would I know that at least two people would die? Vat could've chosen someone to heal.
4. There were countless other lurkers for ender to choose.

This theory of yours relies on a huge amount of coincidence and chance.
And then last night he killed again and is claiming he spoke to Unu, even tho it was almost 100% certain Unu would be killed after claiming cop.
I mean, what am I supposed to do with this ability? It's only a one-way message. I already said my reasons for picking Unu and I also said that I almost didn't send a message at all.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I mean, that's highly unlikely. Why are you so certain that I am scummy? There's no possibility that I am town? What have I actually done justify suspicion?

1. Ender could've killed someone on night one.
2. How could I be certain that jivvi was town? Could easily have be third party.
3. How would I know that at least two people would die? Vat could've chosen someone to heal.
4. There were countless other lurkers for ender to choose.

This theory of yours relies on a huge amount of coincidence and chance.

I mean, what am I supposed to do with this ability? It's only a one-way message. I already said my reasons for picking Unu and I also said that I almost didn't send a message at all.

Bitch.
I think to prove yourself, you should send a message to me or Danni, my glip glop/glib glob. without telling anyone who you sent it to, then me/my glip glop/glib glob would communicate it to the other glip glop/glib glob.

Iggish

Reaction score
I think to prove yourself, you should send a message to me or Danni, my glip glop/glib glob. without telling anyone who you sent it to, then me/my glip glop/glib glob would communicate it to the other glip glop/glib glob.
What do you mean, "prove myself"? The theory is ridiculous and I don't think it warrants this amount of consideration. My ability has already been proven by two people, one a confirmed town, which is much more then can be said for anyone else here.

Also, I still think that it's likely that one of you are mafia. But judging by this theory, tonight would be a message night anyway so it wouldn't prove anything anyways, it'd just prove again what my ability is.

Bitch.

Iggish

Reaction score
Vino you haven't said anything this whole day. Thoughts?

Also, I can't really see anything else substantial being revealed today so I think we should start voting now.

Vote TheWeakGuy for the multiple reasons listed above in the thread, if people want me to go into even further detail, I will be happy to. If a satisfactory answer is given to these points, I may retract the vote, but right now he is the most scummy person for me.

Bitch.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
What do you mean, "prove myself"? The theory is ridiculous and I don't think it warrants this amount of consideration. My ability has already been proven by two people, one a confirmed town, which is much more then can be said for anyone else here.

Also, I still think that it's likely that one of you are mafia. But judging by this theory, tonight would be a message night anyway so it wouldn't prove anything anyways, it'd just prove again what my ability is.

Bitch.
well, it cant hurt to send a message to me or my glib glob, thats for sure.

regarding proven abilities, I would say that me and supers night chat is a more proben ability than yours, you arent the only one there Iggish.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Also, I can't really see anything else substantial being revealed today so I think we should start voting now.

Vote TheWeakGuy for the multiple reasons listed above in the thread, if people want me to go into even further detail, I will be happy to. If a satisfactory answer is given to these points, I may retract the vote, but right now he is the most scummy person for me.

Bitch.
Could you possibly sum it up to me, in short if you dont want to write much?

I am not opposed to it, just a bit unsure

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vino you haven't said anything this whole day. Thoughts?

Bitch.
I mean yes he may appear scummy... but he is the only person who has been 'confirmed' innocent by a cop report. Also, knowing Ender (not that I know him well) I find it highly unlikely that Ender would kill night 1 since there wasn't a day zero and he is a very logical thinker and I believe he would have needed at least some information beforehand. Also i'm going to

Vote Jolt

Since I still find the idea of a janitor suspicious and it is usually a one-day thing, therefore using at the beginning of the game gave little/no information to the town and I don't believe that it has been used since.

Iggish

Reaction score
well, it cant hurt to send a message to me or my glib glob, thats for sure.
It can hurt as one of you could be mafia and dick around with me. It's pointless tonight anyway if the theory is to be believed. Tonight is a "messaging night" and not a "killing night".
regarding proven abilities, I would say that me and supers night chat is a more proben ability than yours, you arent the only one there Iggish.
I'd have to disagree here. The only people who have confirmed this chat are in fact you two. You two could be mafia members for all we know and making the whole thing up. With my ability, I have verification from two different players. One of who was a confirmed townie.
Could you possibly sum it up to me, in short if you dont want to write much?

I am not opposed to it, just a bit unsure
Sure. The answer will be quite copy and pasted but I'll try to edit it a bit.

1. On day one he said he didn't want anyone to reveal themselves as that would reveal town PRs for the mafia to prey on. However on day 2 he suggested that we all claim, a theory that he later retracted. This is quite the policy change. The polar opposite of what he originally wanted. Inconsistency.
2. He seemed to make the connection between characters and factions with no proof. He was so sure of this fact that he was willing to lynch someone (he voted me because of my role in the TV show) when the game said "non-canonical" and at the time, we had no way of knowing to what extent it was non-canonical. In my opinion, the only way that he could've been sure of and made that connection would've been if he had some other names to reference off. And I think he discussed and made this connection with his mafia buddies.
3. He was lurking like mad on day 1 and on day 2 he was extremely active. His justification is that he "had nothing to add" which is strange considering how much he has to say on day 2. I'm not sure what drastic change there was for him to contribute a lot more. There was plenty to talk about on day 1. Inconsistency.
4. He also conveniently forgot to reply to two posts (one from me, one from hunter) laying a lot of suspicion at his door and I am currently still waiting for a response from him about my latest points. (I'm still waiting).

These are my points. point 2 is the most important in my eyes, that's why I made it stand out. I think it's basically a slip. Remember, he had no way of making that connection unless he had another person / people to talk to. Additionally remember, he was willing to lynch someone based on this connection so he must've been pretty damn sure, otherwise why would you lynch someone on such a silly whim?
Also to add that the game said non-canonical. There was no evidence whatsoever to indicate to what extent this would be.

All these points make him much scummier then Jolt in my eyes. Jolt is being accused of being a janitor because of his role. Asides from that, he has only been lurking (which I definitely do not condone by the way), but he hasn't said anythign scummy that I can recollect.

I think TWG would be the best bet to lynch but I'd like to here everyone's opinions.

Bitch.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

superhalo6

Reaction score
i still vibe that the glib glob/glip glop/whatever pair is half town half scum

i mean i have been vibing danni since d1!!!!!!!!
I believe that my glib glob/glip glop is innocent, afaik you've pretty much not talked all game, so I'd like for you to expand the why (unless you are joking about)

He also conveniently forgot to reply to two posts (one from me, one from hunter) laying a lot of suspicion at his door and I am currently still waiting for a response from him about my latest points. (I'm still waiting).
Considering a cop cleared him, and Hunter (known mafia) accused him, it seems likely he is innocent

In all honesty though, my opinion of you being evil has became a bit stronger, cause the mafia has a positive association with Rick, which Scary Terry does, and the fact you are pushing for a TWG lynch, who a confirmed mafia accused

http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/Scary_Terry

Rick and Morty incept his dreams and befriend him.
From that linked page