Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
I will do as my glib glob for now, as I do find Iggish suspicious for several reasons, nothing really nails him down, both all of it together does give me a bit of a bad vibe (right moog?).

I assume iggish will want a good long post from me with everything that is suspicious, and you shall get one, but now it's 3 AM, so it won't be today.

Glib Globs unite

Vote Iggish

Iggish

Reaction score
Ugh, on my phone now. I'll only be able to respond in earnest in the afternoon.
Super, I already explained why I would not be active. I've still been very active so I'm confused here with this point.
I'll have to look back but I'm pretty sure that I haven't "ignored" you? Please quote.
Will respond later.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Ugh, on my phone now. I'll only be able to respond in earnest in the afternoon.
Super, I already explained why I would not be active. I've still been very active so I'm confused here with this point.
I'll have to look back but I'm pretty sure that I haven't "ignored" you? Please quote.
Will respond later.

Bitch.
[xtable=skin1|333x@]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Names{/td}
{td=105x15}Claims{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}TheWeakGuy48_{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}hipman500{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Ooglie101{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}mariosatr{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Foggy2406{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Jolterino{/td}
{td=105x15}Noob Noob{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Vino{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Iggish{/td}
{td=105x15}Scary Terry, bitch.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Danni122112, my glip glop/glib glob{/td}
{td=105x15}Traflorkian{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}superhalo6{/td}
{td=105x15}Traflorkian{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If I missed any claims, say so

And we should look into the list Hunter made, under the assumption the people he said were not suspicious/town aligned would be his teammates (bolded = slighty suspicious people)
I had your name bolded in the post of Hunters I quoted, as he said you were trustworthy, and you never mentioned anything about that.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
That post where hunter claimed his reads on everyone was made after unu called him out as being mafia so he could have easily wrote it knowing he was going to be lynched and flip mafia and then purposely make it look like he was trying to support his mafia buddo

Tbh I still don't get what the big deal on Iggy is about since as it has been revealed the teacher guy whatever his name is was a serial killer (idk what else a third party vigilante would mean but obviously there was that second kill last night so idk?) Which means that roles aren't completely tied to the shows plot and it would seem kinda unfair for a supposed serial killer to be to be forced to say a word correlating to a serial killer in the show when, correct me if I'm wrong, but a serial killers typical win condition is to be like the last alive so idk

I'm kinda suspicious about the glib glob team just bandwagoning with eachother IDK I JUST DON'T TRUST THEM

see I made a post are you happy

Reactions: Iggish

superhalo6

Reaction score
That post where hunter claimed his reads on everyone was made after unu called him out as being mafia so he could have easily wrote it knowing he was going to be lynched and flip mafia and then purposely make it look like he was trying to support his mafia buddo

Tbh I still don't get what the big deal on Iggy is about since as it has been revealed the teacher guy whatever his name is was a serial killer (idk what else a third party vigilante would mean but obviously there was that second kill last night so idk?) Which means that roles aren't completely tied to the shows plot and it would seem kinda unfair for a supposed serial killer to be to be forced to say a word correlating to a serial killer in the show when, correct me if I'm wrong, but a serial killers typical win condition is to be like the last alive so idk

I'm kinda suspicious about the glib glob team just bandwagoning with eachother IDK I JUST DON'T TRUST THEM
Two people are still dying a night, so the teacher probably isn't/wasn't the serial killer.

From my perspective, Iggish isn't particularly useful ability wise, so we wouldn't lose out much if he died, whereas if he was serial killer, we would benefit.

Secondly, why was he hesitant to message me or my glib glob/glip glop, cause he'd confirm that is what he does to both of us (ignoring the theory of Fogalog)

see I made a post are you happy
Wubba lubba dub dub

Iggish

Reaction score
In all honesty though, my opinion of you being evil has became a bit stronger, cause the mafia has a positive association with Rick, which Scary Terry does, and the fact you are pushing for a TWG lynch, who a confirmed mafia accused
Everything I want answered will be in bold and underlined

Yeah, Rick befriends Scary Terry in the show, this doesn't mean that he is associated with him in this game. Scary Terry isn't an intergalactic terrorist.
I'm pushing for a TWG lynch because of all the scummy stuff that he has done. Hunter voted for TWG as an alternative to not being lynched himself. I was already pushing for a TWG lynch before Hunter.
Hunter may have had other motives, like indirectly defending TWG, getting suspicion off him when he ultimately would get lynched (he would've known he had a legit cop against him).
The more I think about it the more I'm thinking that TWG could in fact be the serial killer. I think his character could be Krombopulos Michael as this character would fit the role and this character is dead in the show (something which TWG said himself).
Is it just me or is Iggish doing the Inffy tactic of getting aggressive to avoid suspicion
If anything, surely getting aggressive would draw more suspicion? I'm not sure what would be gained form this. I'm also not familiar with this Inffy tactic unless you mean the insane amount of caps and exclamation marks.
Considering iggish's activity dropped off a cliff
Explain this please.
and he ignored me suggesting he is evil twice now
I had your name bolded in the post of Hunters I quoted, as he said you were trustworthy, and you never mentioned anything about that.
What is the other time?
Hipman, Jivvi, Jolt, Vino and Mario, all the other people who you bolded haven't responded to that either. You didn't ask us to say anything so obviously I'm not the only one who found it pretty irrelevant. You said yourself:
This is more random guessing as opposed to anything concrete, but worth a shot?
How is this accusing me of being evil? You said yourself it was "random guessing", not a hard accusation.
I will do as my glib glob for now, as I do find Iggish suspicious for several reasons, nothing really nails him down, both all of it together does give me a bit of a bad vibe (right moog?).
Voting because someone else votes is a horrendous reason for voting, even if you have other reasons. If anything, it makes you look like a sheep. Just because you have a night chat with this person doesn't mean that you have to vote the same? In fact, this actually makes you look slightly scummy if we are to believe the one mafia glip glop thing, voting on someone with a poor pretense.
I assume iggish will want a good long post from me with everything that is suspicious, and you shall get one, but now it's 3 AM, so it won't be today.
Yes, please.
This is something I have been thinking about too, and will expand on in my post later.
I look forward to hearing it.
Secondly, why was he hesitant to message me or my glib glob/glip glop, cause he'd confirm that is what he does to both of us (ignoring the theory of Fogalog)
What in carnation? The only reason that I was asked to send a message to one of you in the first place was because of the foggy theory. If we're not counting the fog theory, my ability has already been confirmed by a confirmed townie.

Bitch.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
You trust his allegiance. That doesn't mean you have to follow every decision he makes blindly? This is a really weird connection to make.

Bitch.
I trust him more than anyone else, and as I said previously, you are one of the people I feel are the most supicous, so when he makes the call for a lynch, I am not hard to convince.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
and as I said previously, you are one of the people I feel are the most supicous,
blindly trust his judgment with no deliberation of your own?
and as I said previously, you are one of the people I feel are the most supicous,

superhalo6

Reaction score
Everything I want answered will be in bold and underlined

Yeah, Rick befriends Scary Terry in the show, this doesn't mean that he is associated with him in this game. Scary Terry isn't an intergalactic terrorist.
I'm pushing for a TWG lynch because of all the scummy stuff that he has done. Hunter voted for TWG as an alternative to not being lynched himself. I was already pushing for a TWG lynch before Hunter.
You cited Hunter wanting to lynch TWG as valid reasoning, though.
Hunter may have had other motives, like indirectly defending TWG, getting suspicion off him when he ultimately would get lynched (he would've known he had a legit cop against him).
The more I think about it the more I'm thinking that TWG could in fact be the serial killer. I think his character could be Krombopulos Michael as this character would fit the role and this character is dead in the show (something which TWG said himself).
This could be valid, but if he was serial killer, wouldn't he show as serial killer to the cop thst investigated him (someone fill me in here, idk if that is how it usually works)
Second statement, that I am cop is correct.

Reason why I claimed my role was because I know we're lynching the wrong guy, while I know another guy who's mafia.

First night: Hunter - mafia
Second night: TheWeak - town
Unusual_Dood died he was [BCOLOR=transparent]Special Agent Gribbles (Town cop)[/BCOLOR]
Unusual found mafia, so it is highly likely he isn't making stuff up, plus he was revealed as cop.

Explain this please.
What is the other time?

Hipman, Jivvi, Jolt, Vino and Mario, all the other people who you bolded haven't responded to that either. You didn't ask us to say anything so obviously I'm not the only one who found it pretty irrelevant. You said yourself:
How is this accusing me of being evil? You said yourself it was "random guessing", not a hard accusation.
You should respond to someone saying you are suspicious, at the bare minimum, even if you think it is entirely nonsense

Also, Jivvi has a severe case of deathitis.
Voting because someone else votes is a horrendous reason for voting, even if you have other reasons. If anything, it makes you look like a sheep. Just because you have a night chat with this person doesn't mean that you have to vote the same? In fact, this actually makes you look slightly scummy if we are to believe the one mafia glip glop thing, voting on someone with a poor pretense.
Yes, please.
I look forward to hearing it.
I suggested that there may have been a small possibility of that in the first place.

Maybe my glip glop/glib glob thought my suspicions were justified, considering my glip glop/glib glob said that he, my glip glop/glib glob found you suspicious in shared chat.
What in carnation? The only reason that I was asked to send a message to one of you in the first place was because of the foggy theory. If we're not counting the fog theory, my ability has already been confirmed by a confirmed townie.
What possible reason could there not be for doing it, then? If me/my glip glob said we didn't receive a message, we'd get outted as liars.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Unusual found mafia, so it is highly likely he isn't making stuff up, plus he was revealed as cop.
its possible the results are in the form of mafia/not mafia (idk whether unu ever specified like i said i didnt rly read yesterday <3) which leaves the possibility of him being a third party serial killer

or like foggy said its possible hes the mafia godfather if results were in the form town/not town

or its possible hes just innocent -shrug-

whats a godfather?
well when people have a baby they sometimes appoint one person to be the godmother and one person to be the godfather

a mafia role that sometimes has a mix of different abilities but always comes with the ability that they appear innocent on cop reports

• Informative
Reactions: Danni122112

Iggish

Reaction score
You cited Hunter wanting to lynch TWG as valid reasoning, though.
Well he did give valid reasoning, similar suspicions as me. However, looking back, it's obvious that there was another motive in play.
This could be valid, but if he was serial killer, wouldn't he show as serial killer to the cop thst investigated him (someone fill me in here, idk if that is how it usually works)
Unless that is his ability.
When have I said recently that Unu was making it up? I retracted my suspicion from him yesterday when he made a very good point. I'm not sure how this point of yours links in to what we're discussing.
You should respond to someone saying you are suspicious, at the bare minimum, even if you think it is entirely nonsense

Also, Jivvi has a severe case of deathitis.
I don't think you can hold the fact that I didn't answer along with the other 3/4 people against me. You presume too much, people aren't really going to respond if they're not directly asked a question. In the post you said it was "random guessing" and you didn't actually tell us or ask us to do anything.
Oops, including jivvi was a mistake. I was just reading it off the quote.
I suggested that there may have been a small possibility of that in the first place.
Of what? Please clarify.
Maybe my glip glop/glib glob thought my suspicions were justified, considering my glip glop/glib glob said that he, my glip glop/glib glob found you suspicious in shared chat.
"support him in everything". He's saying that whatever the situation, he will just support your judgment as he trusts your allegiance. This just feels weird. Unconditional support for you =/= justified suspicions.
What possible reason could there not be for doing it, then? If me/my glip glob said we didn't receive a message, we'd get outted as liars.
As I've already said, one of you two (or both) could be scummy and try to dick me over. That's a negative. Now please tell me one positive of sending one of you a message. My ability is already verified remember.

Bitch.

Iggish

Reaction score