Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Iggish

Reaction score
Yeah, so I thought that this would be a good idea to help weed out lurkers. It worked pretty well when unu did it in day 1 so I thought that I'd bring it back.
These are the amount of messages people have posted since the start of this day (sorry, if I made any mistakes, I don't think I did, but still!)

Iggish- 58
Danni- 31
Unu- 30
TWG- 28
Hunter- 15
Foggy- 14
Ender- 10
Jivvi- 9
Ooglie- 5
Mariosatr- 5
Superhalo- 5
Hipman- 3

Jolterino- 2
Vino- 2

Also, this info coupled with Hunter's suspicion post could be used together to good effect to see who is possibly being a sheep.

Bitch.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
anyhow

-lynch hunter
->if he's telling the truth:
1. he can reveal iggish or jolt to make sure they're not sk/janitor respectively
2. we kill unu next
->if he's not telling the truth
1. yay we got a mafia lynch
2. twg is proven inno

yes/no?
tbh view me as a sheep or whatever but i see 0 draw backs to this (unless mafia is gigantic and gains majority by 1 mislynch LETS HOPE NOT)

vote Hunter

• Thank You
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh view me as a sheep or whatever but i see 0 draw backs to this (unless mafia is gigantic and gains majority by 1 mislynch LETS HOPE NOT)

vote Hunter
majority by mislynch can't happen right now, since there's 14 players alive currently, meaning there can't be more than 6 maf alive, meaning we'd at the very least progress into night no matter the outcome of the lynch

unless of course aqua is retarded and doesn't count 50% of alive players during day as effective majority

anyway

unvote
vote Hunter

better pick out who you want to reveal bby

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
anyhow

-lynch hunter
1. he can reveal iggish or jolt to make sure they're not sk/janitor respectively
2. we kill unu next
2. twg is proven inno

yes/no?
This seems pretty decent logic, I would prefer Jolt for reveal though.

I am still very 50/50 on this, but the deadline is approaching, hunter will be useful if innocent, currently there seems to be a majority for hunter

Vote Hunter[\b]

Plswork

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Jolterino 1/8 -, Foggy
TWG 2/8 - iggish, Hunter
Hunter 5/8 - Unu, Weakguy, hipman, ooglie Danni
No-lynch 0/7
Not voting: mariosatr, Jivvi, Jolterino, Vino, superhalo6, a dumb cunt

Last edited:

superhalo6

Reaction score
Jolterino
Vino
Jivvi
mariosatr
superhalo6

All of you have been in various stages of inactivity and have not voted yet.

Any thoughts on any of this?
Do you believe unu's claim? Thoughts on TWG? Thoughts on Hunter? Should we lynch someone else?

Bitch.
About Hunter's claim, that spider thing is canon (In the episode "The Ricks Must Be Crazy") - They were opposed to earth, until Rick's car made a peace treaty, so it seems reasonable they could be sided with Rick as gratitude for that

They've had no real association with Rick outside of that, so that'd make me think Hunter is more third party

superhalo6

Reaction score
no, Rick was pissed for them ruining ice cream by making it have flies in it
I'm saying his car did, not Rick himself (you mentioned that hyper intelligent A.I, which was the car)

http://rickandmorty.wikia.com/wiki/The_Ricks_Must_Be_Crazy#B_Plot

The General begins a countdown for Summer to leave the vehicle or else she will face open fire, but as a final stand, the ship creates a peace treaty between the giant spiders and humanity.
(Unless that was about the spider people being sided with Rick, which I'm not sure about)

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Looking at the information we have, If we lynch Hunter we should have his role revealed, if this is the case and he shows as this spider thing he has stated we can be 99% sure that Unu is lying, that is, however, assuming that there is not an Actress type role in this set up and Hunter is currently disguised as somebody else in the game. I think that our best option would be to vote for hunter and decide who he should reveal in his death as this then would give us more information and due to the fact that Mafia shouldn't gain majority at this stage i'm happy to risk it i suppose

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
yea it seems like a pretty decent idea to lynch hunter, if he's telling the truth then mafia likely won't NK him which would make his role kinda useless as well, whereas if we lynch him best case he's mafia, worst case we get info
not gonna vote yet since there's still more discussion to be had, and still almost 20 hours to the deadline

I still think jolt being janitor (at least the traditional janitor role) isn't super likely, for the reasons in my previous post (we had limited info on a lynch and completely different info first day and second day)

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Ayy I'm inactive in a another large mafia game surprise. Guess I enjoy small groups more.

Anyway at work now. I'll try to remember to post thoughts when I get home. Ping me on discord in like 4 hours if I don't post by then

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
anyhow

-lynch hunter
2. we kill unu next
2. twg is proven inno

yes/no?
very very busy rn so i'm just going to chuck my vote on the pile now because ender outlined my thoughts here

regarding everything else, i'm still not 100% convinced of iggish, jolt and TWG either way but i definitely agree that unu's cop claim was very mistimed and really made the whole situation confusing. While I'm tempted to believe that he panicked because he thought that as cop it was his duty to stop someone he knows is innocent from being lynched, it's equally likely that it could be a fake claim trying to save twg coming from the exact same panicked reasoning

vote Hunter

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
Changed my mind too lazy to type up a post yet. Ill do it on D3.

VOTE HUNTER

Worst case we are wrong and get a free fake claim cop and someone else role revealed.

Also hunter please dont reveal the cop claim since if hes wrong on you being guilty hes caught anyway.