Rick and Morty - The Non Canonical Mafia Game - Guess we're not getting to post 2000 :(

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Righto the deadline is 8PM GMT today, Hunter is very close to a lynch, do you got anything more you want to say before it happens Hunter to try and defend yourselves?
Reason I'm voting weak is because I think he has an ability that needs time to charge that will activate tonight and significantly impact the game

I also think unu is stalling as there's someone he doesn't want to be revealed and also he's a fake boy.

Hang me daddy, I'm into that shit

unvote
vote Hunter

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
As you all surround Hunter with noose in hand you search him and pull out his subway card revealing him as squanchy (a mafia space-cat-thing)

As you put the noose around his neck about to seal him to his fate you realise he has started to furiously masturbate, obviously he's into auto-erotic asphyxiation.

Repulsed you all take step back and look away at the fowl event unfolding before your eyes. In this moment however, squanchy quickly breaks his false tooth open mutating him into a giant version of himself.
Before anyone can act he reaches into the crowd and grabs Enderfive quickly snapping his neck!
As his limp body falls to the ground a few members pull out concealed guns and fire upon the grotesque beast felling it immediately...

upon inspecting ender's body you reveal him to be Mr.Goldenfold (a 3rd party vigilante)

After cleaning up the mess made by this horrible event you all unanimously agree to leave pluto because...

PLUTO ISN'T A PLANET!

NIGHT 3 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
You arrive at Gazorpazorp, it's pretty fucking gay.

Jivvi died he was [BCOLOR=transparent]Mr.Poopy Butthole (Town poopy butt)[/BCOLOR]

Unusual_Dood died he was [BCOLOR=transparent]Special Agent Gribbles (Town cop)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm hungover, fuck you, enjoy day 3 idc[/BCOLOR]

Iggish

Reaction score
Mafia yesterday be like:

In all seriousness though, yesterday was such a clusterfuck. Also, how the fuck did two people die last night? Obviously the mafia killed unu but who killed jivvi? I assumed that because hunter killed ender (the vigilante), it'd stop the flow of deaths down to a trickle. I think that's there's still a serial killer at large.

Also, here's a list of everyone that are left so you all don't have to go all the way back to page 1.

TheWeakGuy48_
hipman500
Ooglie101
mariosatr
Foggy2406
Jolterino
Vino
Iggish
Danni122112
superhalo6

Bitch.

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Got-damn, we still got a second killer it seems. I had a theory that killing Bird person might've given the mafia two kills on the night after their death but it would be absurdly broken if they got 2 kills permanently.

Also I think we can safely assume that the mafia are probably Rick's gang/close friends now.

Reactions: Iggish

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
wat

what the fuck was ender doing then if he wasnt the second kill every night?

might not be too much to point in thinking about it, just surprised.

I talked a bit with superhalo in the night chat about this, but we have gotten a mafia both days on our lynch, thats pretty great actually, however, we are also losing people at a stupid speed, which worries me.

As jolt said, it would be stupidly broken if mafia had two kills a night, so I am gonna assume they have not.

For now, is there anyone who want to read up on the previous posts with current status on other players, and make a new updated one with all info?

Iggish

Reaction score
what the fuck was ender doing then if he wasnt the second kill every night?
Well, looking back at the post, Aqua does say third-party vigilante. I thought vigilantes were supposed to be town-sided. I mean, it's possible that the third party vigilante was in fact the serial killer but Aqua just worded it differently on account of a hang-over.
Then there's possibly a role that can poison (unlikely because of arelic's illness) or kill once in the game, which could explain the kill.
Alternatively, maybe ender had an ability that let him kill one more person from beyond the grave just to cause confusion and aid the mafia.

Bitch.

superhalo6

Reaction score
[xtable=skin1|333x@]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Names{/td}
{td=105x15}Claims{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}TheWeakGuy48_{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}hipman500{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Ooglie101{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}mariosatr{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Foggy2406{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Jolterino{/td}
{td=105x15}Noob Noob{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Vino{/td}
{td=105x15}N/A{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Iggish{/td}
{td=105x15}Scary Terry, bitch.{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}Danni122112, my glip glop/glib glob{/td}
{td=105x15}Traflorkian{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=212x15}superhalo6{/td}
{td=105x15}Traflorkian{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
If I missed any claims, say so

And we should look into the list Hunter made, under the assumption the people he said were not suspicious/town aligned would be his teammates (bolded = slighty suspicious people)

TheWeakGuy48_ is sketchy as fuck but Unu is extremely adamant claiming he's inno
hipman500 seems to follow whatever the popular trend is for voting and hasn't input much of anything
Ooglie101 is honestly lurking hard and we should look into him
mariosatr crawls out of the woodwork to post every so often. Could be either pro or against town, not sure.
Foggy2406 seems to have small bursts of confused posting based on whatever big thing is happening
Jivvi is apathetic to everything? Hasn't posted as much as I would've expected
Jolterino I think people are overanalyzing his rolename hard
Vino I don't have much to say about, haven't looked into him that much. Could stand to post more
Iggish I thought could be SK but he's putting the most effort into the game out of all of us and I think he's trustworthy.
Danni122112 and superhalo6: neither of them are proven anything unless one of them gets their alignment revealed as town
This is more random guessing as opposed to anything concrete, but worth a shot?