REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Oh my god holy shit what happened. Seriously

I still think Geek is mafia but on the off chance she isn't and turns out to be Town, for some reason I have a feeling that Dessern is mafia and is trying to look innocent by defending her. Could be wrong of course but the way he said she's just using bad phrasing after she clearly contradicted herself and how sure he seems of her innocence seems suspicious to me. Or he could be the investigator I guess. Or mafia buddy trying to save her. I don't know, I just think it's a bit odd and worth mentioning. I know he's not the only one saying he thinks she's innocent but my gut tells me something fishy's going on with him for some reason \o/

My vote stays for now. Geekenstein do you have no defence?
I feel like geek is somewhat innocent, but dess sounds guilty for defending her. I'm not sure.
I'll start with this. The reason I have been defending her so much is because I went through very much the same thing when I first played mafia and I think it'd be a waste to lynch somebody (who in my opinion) is obviously town sided.

But seriously everybody please just take a moment to calm down about this and stop giving so many damn negative ratings.

If I die then you'll really see what role I am and you'll most likely regret your vote. :)
Geek I have been defending you but this does make you sound really bad.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also i have a slight policy against lynching PR claims so
unvote
This is going to be a Kallie thing where Geek turns out to be the Major that can prove themselves litterally right now but doesn't. But Geek said she isn't claiming a PR role so I'm confused:

Also didn't say I was a power role.

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You're honestly just trying to make yourself look innocent right now mate.
uh ok i show niceness since i thought gee maybe you're having a rough time BUT NOW YOU'VE ENRAGED ME
she isn't claiming a PR role
well i just presumed with all the 'LUL town is doomed if i die ayy xdddddd' posts that that was a PR claim but n e v e r m i n d

vote Geekenstein

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
uh ok i show niceness since i thought gee maybe you're having a rough time BUT NOW YOU'VE ENRAGED ME

well i just presumed with all the 'LUL town is doomed if i die ayy xdddddd' posts that that was a PR claim but n e v e r m i n d

vote Geekenstein
Your definition of nice and my definition of nice are completely different.

If you think 'being nice' is repetitively making an argument worse and then proceeding to try and look innocent to the mafia then you clearly need a check on that.

Let me get the dictionary definition of 'nice'

nice
/nīs/

adjective

(from Oxford Dictionary)

You're welcome, read that an then maybe you'll be nice now!

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
But Tim trying to get rid of Geek because of a 'goodbye' seems like a made up excuse to cover your points and look leas scummy. It feels like he overreacted a little too much.
I'm not trying to get rid of Geek by any means. I was trying to get answers out of her.
here is my "POSTZILLA, WHAT AM I A KANGAROO?"
...I miss my marsupial buddy...
People have their opinions but your post came off as a parent scolding their child, adding more to the fire that was already dead anyways.
If you refuse to accept criticism, that's on you. Notty's post was 100% there to give you advice.
(1)I'll say this once and for all, I used the word ranks due to my countless hours playing on our minecraft servers. Rank is a more comfortable way for me to explain things. I say rank a lot online and it's a natural usage of the word. Role isn't a word that I use often, certainly not on minecraft.

(2)You really have no evidence to prove apart from that simple error.
1) That is a totally reasonable explanation.
2) There is no evidence. That sort of thing can't be proven. Notty's just being Notty. Notty got someone lynched for roleplaying once. [Nitasu in the Bloody Masquerade if anyone wants to go find it and post, it's around pages 18-20ish]
I threw the game
I am going to ask you, not just because it's against the rules, but for the sake of everyone you may ever play with, please don't gamethrow. It ruins every player's experience in the game and wastes all of the effort put in by the host to create the game.

And I think Notty hit the nail on the head with that 'post-zilla' and I don't particularly feel she's mafia. Just a townie that's playing really emotionally.So I won't be voting geek.

I figured we'd have heard something from the town crier Protester by now. Protester, care to use your ability and give us a purely town perspective on the geek situation and/or the game as a whole?

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Your definition of nice and my definition of nice are completely different.

If you think 'being nice' is repetitively making an argument worse and then proceeding to try and look innocent to the mafia then you clearly need a check on that.

Let me get the dictionary definition of 'nice'

nice
/nīs/

adjective

(from Oxford Dictionary)

You're welcome, read that an then maybe you'll be nice now!
Why yu haf 2 be mad, It is only game

• Haha
Reactions: Vatumok

TheProtestor

Reaction score
"After reading the uproar on this thread I'd like to put my opinion in on this situation.

Geekenstein is innocent. Her behaviour is that of a newer player. Her excitement to be playing her first mafia game made her bandwagon with another member of our team. Out of the blue people begin to attack and she panicked and fought back with any excuse she could grab.

For those of you who still belive that Geekenstein is a mafia member then you should go over your decision and study the behaviour of new players.

Excitement and panic got the best of the player and made her brush off as a mafia member.

Instead if attacking her, perhaps you should help her clean up the mess that this thread had become?

By arguing you're only making it worse. So clear up the mess and move on.

-Protestor."

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
psst share your secrets
Analizing the way it's written there is honestly only one person I can think it being. But I'm not gonna tell.

Also I just realized, much like the Politician, the Protestor can self-claim. That'll be good later on for sure. However both the Politician and Protestor shouldn't self-claim right now because that would only narrow the possibilities of who can be Doctor/Cop for the Mafia. And those are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.