REVIVAL OF MAFIA: Dire Streets {(OVER: FENCE WIN + town)}

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Putting my part into this as my post seems to be the centre of this argument.

I genuinely wished the town good luck because I'm probably going to be thrown away soon. I want the town to do their best and therefore I wished them luck.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Lynch me if you wish :)
I just wanted to actually enjoy a mafia game, suddenly a rule of ER is No Fun whatsoever.
Good luck if this vote goes through :)
But uh guess who's getting lynched.

*sigh*
Don't worry, I've been confused since the start.
If the vote goes through am I allowed to post

Bye people
thrown away
(not all are sympathy but ways to try and escape voting without any reason)

as far as i remember you still haven't provided a n y reasoning on changing your reason on voting road which inf has asked you twice on day 0 and day 1 so maybe rather than saying things like 'oo im gonna get lynched FeelsBadMan' explain yourself to clear up the situation and then maybe change peoples votes on you

welcome 2 the world of mafia

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
No I won't explain until my question had been answered.

Why the hell am I being targeted so much?

I thought this was going to be a fun game but clearly people don't know how to have fun.

• Confusing
Reactions: Duffie

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
contradicting yourself
but the stuff is very contradictory and weird.
Care to tell you why you switched like this?
The fact that you aren't defending yourself makes me think you haven't got anything to defend yourself with
I'm still 100% confused on the day 0 voting thing and changing arguments?
thats why
gee if only there was some sort of way to clear up the contradictory stuff hmmmmm
No I won't explain
hmmm
HMMMM

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
And I'm sure I explained why I changed my vote.
And secondly, I did vote to kill Road earlier on (if you cared to read the thread) and I had a 'reason' there. I then unvoted jokingly and then decided to revote after a little contemplation on if I should lynch them.
I do believe there was a post stating that I thought Road was suspicious.
My vote was a joke and now people are taking it seriously.
the 3 above quotes are the exact same that inf has used in his last two posts about this
this isn't about your reason about unvoting (atleast to me) but your reason for voting in the first place
was it suspicion or a joke
since you've said both which is a direct contradiction which you haven't cleared up at all

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
And you rated my post disagree because??
Because in the eyes of us, you did not. And refusing to cooperate is not a good way to keep yourself alive.
You're getting so much attention because you're refusing to cooperate.
I thought this was going to be a fun game but clearly people don't know how to have fun.
Sorry, what exactly do you mean we don't know how to have fun? What exactly would be your idea of fun in this situation?
You should be thankful I didn't vote for you.
You are passing the line of annoying by a long while.
I didn't read your arguments because that was uncalled for.
Wtf is wrong with saying Good Luck to people?
Can we keep it civil, please?
And I'm not seeing what was uncalled for.
A note to a learning player: Refusing to read can and will get you killed one or another. Be it because you don't know what's going on, or because you're just being belligerent and stubborn, taking things too personally.

• Thank You
  • Agree
Reactions: Duffie and Notme

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Geek can you please stop being obnoxious and cooperate, you're not mafia but holy shit I almost still want to lynch you.

I have a worse feeling about Inffy, my reason is:
- Begins with a few joke/useless posts.
- Starts saying Geek and Friendy are suspicious pretty early on which were easy targets.
- However, he only decided to actually vote on Geek after a few people did, kinda like bandwagoning. To make it look less like bandwagoning he made a pretty large post to vote after he made a long post on Geek before.

Could be a carefully playing townie but right now you are more suspicious than Geek in my opinion. I want to hear some opinions from Runemen4 and Mulbery and superhalo6 on who they consider suspicious as they haven't done much all game.

vote Infected_Alien8_

Status
Not open for further replies.