Mafia Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Would you change your mind if I told you what I am? But then, I'd probably die later at night.
Mayor, detective and doctor are dead and we already know who the vigilante is. If you're pro-town, then you're either elite civ or a regular civ. If you're an elite civ, you'll survive through the night, but you think that you'll be dead the next night if you reveal your role. Which must make you into a civilian, assuming you're pro-town. If the others are fine with lynching a possible civilian, then I am as well. Besides, the chances are 50/50 right now (3 civilians and 2 Mafia and the serial killer)

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
I would rather lynch the lyncher than have a chance to lynch a towny. Endersteve5 is my vote
I rather kill a potential mafia or killer that brings us much more closer than killing a cleared lyncher with is no threat to the town anymore..

You got my suspicions, sir.

• Agree
Reactions: Sploorky

Vatowski

Reaction score
Ha! So I read the rules, and it does not specify that the detective may not give a last statement even if he gets lynched/killed. Which means that zezmi. should be able to give one last statement. Am I right The road to ruin . I have read your thread and rules and it does not specify it at all. So zezmi should be able to tell us the roles he investigated up to the point he died

• Winner
Reactions: 77thShad
Reaction score
Ha! So I read the rules, and it does not specify that the detective may not give a last statement even if he gets lynched/killed. Which means that zezmi. should be able to give one last statement. Am I right The road to ruin . I have read your thread and rules and it does not specify it at all. So zezmi should be able to tell us the roles he investigated up to the point he died
I had thought that was in the rules, TBH I would prefer he didn't reveal who he investigated, though those he investigated are mostly dead.

Vatowski

Reaction score
Looks like you didnt really read the thread...

The godfather has the power to double vote in lynches during day time also. Meaning his votes counts for two votes. The road to ruin clearly specified that he will counter claim anyone who pretends to double vote. So my idea is that each one of us double votes and we wait to see the player that does not get counter claimed by the road to the ruin. That person will be the godfather since the mayor is dead. PRETTY SIMPLE

Reaction score

meh we could still do the double vote thingy if zezmi can say a final statement
This is somewhat of an exploit so I will raise the stakes. I will only call if it would have resulted in a lynch
Example. Tom Greg Bill and Dale are playing, dale can double vote. Greg and bill both double vote for tom, I would call that there is not enough votes, however if greg and dale both double vote than it will be considered a legitmate lynch.

Sjaakieto

Reaction score
Looks like you didnt really read the thread...

The godfather has the power to double vote in lynches during day time also. Meaning his votes counts for two votes. The road to ruin clearly specified that he will counter claim anyone who pretends to double vote. So my idea is that each one of us double votes and we wait to see the player that does not get counter claimed by the road to the ruin. That person will be the godfather since the mayor is dead. PRETTY SIMPLE
Pretty simple if the town wasn't lurking as much..

Vatowski

Reaction score
This is somewhat of an exploit so I will raise the stakes. I will only call if it would have resulted in a lynch
Example. Tom Greg Bill and Dale are playing, dale can double vote. Greg and bill both double vote for tom, I would call that there is not enough votes, however if greg and dale both double vote than it will be considered a legitmate lynch.
:C

Status
Not open for further replies.