Your biggest fail/success on Zombie Survival?

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
Biggest succes : Nomming intensik 3 times in 3 rounds, poor fellow raged and slapped me into the roof.

Biggest fail : Being a pro runner at yggdrasil, dodged several zombies, spleefed a few, fooled a few made some insane escapes and fell on a AFK zombie. I pressed 'X' when it happened.

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Biggest success: Getting a double kill off ONE person. :p. Killing 3 people when I logged in, and ninja'ng @AvantGarde and @Nillbugwtw

Biggest fail: Aper spleefing my jumpcourse when he was making it adminum. Getting nom'd in the last few seconds and, on the map labyrinth, I was in the secret and I wanted to get to the other tower using that 2x1. I failed and landed on a zombie.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Success: ALMOST Surviving on School in the secret with 5 other guys in there. A zombie came in at the last second and we all died, but i was the last one to die, so i guess i was last human technically.
Fail: Falling on Zombies XD

Scrable

Reaction score
Biggest Fails: Failing on narraw at the last jump to get to the water parcour, Got wizard kicked in last second of round, fall of a 1 block path, getting 3 times killed in a row, in one round! while running at 747 without to stop.

Biggest succes: Uhrm... do i had big succeses? Ok there's one, just chat while running behind zombie and some zombies are behind me.

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
Well, I was standing still and this annoying guy kept trying to push me off the platform, then he actually did push me off, and I fell and landed on the last human... Oh, and then in a new round I was running up a staircase and the last human fell on me.... :) That happens a lot..

Scrable

Reaction score
Now i have a new:
Best succes: Run like a pro on deadcity and being chaced for 5 minutes and the only one surviver.
Best fail: One round after it, being killed where are 0,5 seconds remaining to the round end.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
New ones XD!!!!
Success: killing the last 5 humans at 2 seconds XD
FAILURE: I managed to get to the end of labyrinth 5 time in a row then while showing somebody the way up I fell... And landed on an AFK zombie -_-

Reaction score
O sorry i was even Untouchable (20Kills) :D just found the screenshot.
Im sorry mate, i wont tell anyone :D you know i want to start like new :D but here is a cencored Screenshot for proof:

so WIN: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8554/untouchable.png

hehe and i found the screenshot of me and dil_the_goth again (censored as well):

and FAIL: http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5770/wtfty.png
Wait a minute.... On your win screenshot, u got 20 kills, another guy got dominating, which is 8 kills, and there are still 15 humans left. Max capacity is 35, but this screenshot shows at least 43 players :confused:

Sasher

Reaction score
This was before we had the /me option and the messages in-game reminding us were a zombie.

>Finds spot to hide
>camps there whole game
>1 human left
>Awesome Im last
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Last human cought
>"But I thought I w-"
>Sees red text
>"Oh...."

• Haha
Reactions: Mccuish

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
The worst thing I did was I was being chased by a zombie, 1 second to go and I stopped. (thinking I would survive) but for some reason the timer lagged out and gave an extra second and the zombie got me xD

• Winner
Reactions: Gamefan__15

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Updated:

Success:

Getting Trusted again!
Getting over 250 rounds survived.

Fail:

wasting time on Solitude, so I killed myself to get time to play on zombie.

IDBC

Reaction score
Surviving a 5 second panic for several minutes on...I'm terrible at remembering map names

Also, today I ate my 1000th brain.