Your biggest fail/success on Zombie Survival?

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Post below what is your biggest success, for example winning nobuild128 or something.
And post your biggest fail too, for example dying few times in the row first etc.
Please post these on the same post, you can post multiple fails/wins. If you have a screenshot or any other proof that you have done it, It'd be awesome :3 I'll start off.

Biggest Success - Winning 5 times in a row, Surviving 7 minutes on antfarm, beating dontstop,runrunrun and crazystairs. And of course, getting [Trusted]. Catching 16 people.

Biggest Fail - Dying twice in a row first, failing at least 10 times in the lat 15 seconds.

Airkid

Reaction score
Em...
Biggest Success - Surviving nobuild(NOT nobuild128, the nobuild which was a 64x64x64 map)
Biggest Fail - I really don't know about this. I've had so many fails..

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
biggest success surviving 3 rounds in a row :D
biggest fail: falling right on top of an afk zombie while running away from a zombie chasing me :(

M

Myst

Running on nukesilo for 10 minutes while being chased constantly. Second would be out-swimming 10-15 zombies on oilrig for 4 minutes. My biggest fail was probably making Myst24 and not leaving in april after failing to get banned for pillaring. I blame IntensiK. : _ :

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Biggest success: Probably getting int twice in a row. Also surviving 5 minutes on nobuild128.
Biggest fail: I will have to think about this... I have quite a few...
EDIT:
WOOT WOOT WOOT 150TH MESSAGE :D

Wyrer

Rooster
Donor
Reaction score
Success: Probably a tie between surviving on no build as the last human, or beating labyrinth for the first time x) I made it up top and was so proud. Like I had finally proved my worth :D
Fail: Dying at the LAST possible second on mineco by a dive-bomber xD

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Biggest Success would have to be Zombie City, the one map I always tend to survive on...
Although, a certain time on that map comes to mind, I had my own little space carved into the side of a skyscraper and if a zombie came through, all I had to do is drop down and double back up the stairs back to my place. Eventually I was the last human, and I started to get nervous so I walked forwards and looked behind me to see a zombie tripping over a half stone block, I ran my heart out, but died at about 3 seconds left.

Biggest Fail would probably be my additude and maturity overall with my first few months on the server.

Summer10

Reaction score
Running on nukesilo for 10 minutes while being chased constantly. Second would be out-swimming 10-15 zombies on oilrig for 4 minutes. My biggest fail was probably making Myst24 and not leaving in april after failing to get banned for pillaring. I blame IntensiK. : _ :
I. don't. understand.:confused:.
Biggest success: Becoming a trusted/op and surviving on crazystairs with a full server and no PP
Biggest failer: unreffing instead of hiding and killing the last human :banghead:

Bluejava

Reaction score
Biggest Success: Surviving 5 rounds in a row
Biggest Fail: Hopping into the tree secret on sewers, only to become first zombie :furious:

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Oh i do remember the time you tried to get banned Myst, you had gone crazy a bit :p You had calmed down after that though lol

I guess it was all tied with you wanting to leave, but not having the will to quit?

Maxyz73

Dawg
Reaction score
Biggest Success: getting 13 kills on the map wildwest; surviving 4 rounds in a row :)
Biggest Fail: being first chosen zombie 3 times in a row :confused:
EDIT:
Biggest Success: surviving 5 rounds in a row, getting trusted :)
Biggest Fail: getting kicked for lag-pillaring (derp) as only staff member online :notworthy:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Biggest success(es): Getting 10+ kills in for 3 rounds in a row; Surviving 5 rounds in a row, Surviving 9 Minutes on Antfarm (10 Minute round); Surviving Nobuild128 until 28 seconds left; Dodging 13 Zombies to win the round :D

Biggest fail(s): Surviving the whole round running, Until I ran into an AFK zombie; Getting 9 people to follow me just to become first zombie and kill them all; Killed everyone in secret (First zombie); Falling from the 2x1 jump in Labyrinth 5 times; Dying on the last second;

M

Myst

I guess it was all tied with you wanting to leave, but not having the will to quit?
Something like that. I also love seeing people's reactions to unexpected and confusing situations.

fireball0409

Reaction score
Biggest Success- Running on nobuild for 8 mins, Survived 5 rounds in a row, on labyrinth failed the 2x1 4 times yet survived.
Biggest Fail- Died at last milisecond on dontstop as last human. Saw a zombie (had /aka on) ran right into them. Became first zombie 3 times. And much much more.

Stieben

Reaction score
Biggest Succes: Probably everytime I run away from zombies and manage to survive after running for 6 minutes or something.

Biggest Fail: I ALWAYS DIE IN THE LAST 30 SECONDS LOL

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Success: Well, I was pretty proud when I managed to survive on Dontstop and Crazystairs. :p I survived 6 rounds in a row once...

-

Fail: Wasn't really my fail, but I found it hilarious. :3

On the map Narrows (I miss that map) I had found a near-perfect spot. It was a somewhat hidden/hard to get to jumpcourse I created that looped around a wall, over the spawn area, and into a little place that was impossible to get to without going through my jumpcourse - which I admit did have a little too many 2x1's :oops:.

I actually won a lot of matches using that spot. ;)

Now he's where the fail comes in. An Operator playing that round saw my nametag through an adminium wall, but didn't know how to get to me.

They stayed on the other side of the wall for the majority of the round, and once there was only around ten seconds left decided to refferee the round and check out my spot. However, they forget to /ref, and instead teleported to me as a zombie. :p I died with about 5 seconds left.

Reactions: Friendy

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Biggest Success: Dive bombing Int. And killing Aper about 4 times in a row. And when Gassy was SO high on bear grylls but on the last 5 seconds I found the secret he was in and ate him.

Biggest Fail: Someone said "RUN OOGLIE!" I stopped and typed "Wat?" and then turned around to see about 7 zombies right behind me.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Biggest success: I think when I killed 5 people at the 5 last seconds. *secret*.
Or when I killed geltix 11 (or 13 dont remember) times in a row. Making him quite mad ;o
Dont know much other sucesses. You fill it in for me ;)
Biggest Fial: EVER JOINING THIS ZOMBIE SURVIVAL THAT MADE ME DO BAD AT SCHOOL
That time I..... I DONT KNOW. I FIAL so many times. Maybe one of you fill it in for me ;)

TheRedShark

。◕‿◕。
Reaction score
Biggest success: Don't have many success', i'll go with 16 kills.

Biggest fail: Well i fail lots of times, i'll tell you some. Okay, i tend to run and fall in zombies, it's a curse. I also tend to die within the last minute or 30 seconds just like Stieben. And yeah being a noob breaking a lot of rules in the first weeks when i first joined ZS, which was because i didn't read the rules -facepalm-. Annnd my rep should be -6 instead of -10 actually, once i killed Mario, he raged and warned me for something i didn't do (he thought i'd be pillaring up to him) and some op (or so) said s/he'd set it back to -6, which isn't. I never really cared about that, anyway.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Biggest success: Don't have many success', i'll go with 16 kills.

Biggest fail: Well i fail lots of times, i'll tell you some. Okay, i tend to run and fall in zombies, it's a curse. I also tend to die within the last minute or 30 seconds just like Stieben. And yeah being a noob breaking a lot of rules in the first weeks when i first joined ZS, which was because i didn't read the rules -facepalm-. Annnd my rep should be -6 instead of -10 actually, once i killed Mario, he raged and accidentally warned me for something i didn't do (he thought i'd be pillaring up to him) and some op (or so) said s/he'd set it back to -6, which isn't. I never really cared about that, anyway.
You can't accidently warn someone. Means he assumed you pillared without checking.