Your biggest fail/success on Zombie Survival?

P

poas

greatest success: hideing in a grave to escape a zombie

greatest failure: stalking ooglie101 into a bedrock cube and then realizing my mistake.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Updated:
Biggest success: Getting Trusted
Biggest fail: Someone asked if they could hide (like, as opposed to running) and I told them /hide was op+, thinking they meant that =3

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
biggest success: on pokemonstadium i was the only staff online i came on of hiding cause someone told me there were unreachables so i came out to check it and warn the people if they were and i still managed to survive the round :D

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Updated:

Biggest Success: Getting Op! And... Ninja'ing Gassy for a ban. :giggle:

Biggest Fail: It was today on bootcamp. I was chasing Airkid (as a human) but I had no idea that Malacath was a corner behind. Airkid had went up a jumpcourse with one stairs leading to it... Blocking the view of other paths to those stairs were more jumpcourses. Me and Malacath met at the EXACT timing and bumped into eachother.

Malacath

God of Orcs & Destruction
Reaction score
HI :D

Biggest fail is easy : ALWAYS dying in the last 30 sec. cautios
Greatest succes : still survived 29 times although I always die in the last 30 sec. weirdness.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Greatest Failure: The many times when I /ref'd a round, and then forgot to unref the next, but thought I was a human, so still played, until finally realizing it about halfway in.
I had something similar, looong time ago if you logged in as operator you would have the color of the rank you logged out with but you were always a referee. So I was just promoted to Operator and we played the map lobby after a reset and I thought I was playing the round because I had a silver name and so I thought I was totally owning and jumped over zombies and other cool stuff (what isn't even possible with the hitbox) and then it said "...(anyone but not me) is the last human. and I was like what the hell and then I found what I said at start out. p:

I would say my biggest success was on the map yagg (now called yggdrasil) when I was last surviver with still 7 minutes left and I kept running all the time and evantually won the round. (there were a normal amount of players online)

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
Biggest Success : Getting promoted to operator :), getting 17 kills on checkmate(PP), getting 19 kills on nobuild(PP)
Biggest fail : We were playing on monastery, i forgot to unref and when i was at the top of the secret, there was a zombie behind me, it didn't come kill me, i thought i was playing, i tryed to spleef the zombie, but when i noticed i broke adminium, i knew i was a ref, raged so hard x)

Pokemon365

Reaction score
lava is the best:)
Then go post in the lava forums.

Biggest fail: never looking up when running, so i always get easily ambushed.

Biggest success: on kororimpa i got spleefed by a zombie that lag pillared on top of spawn and got nommed. Then, i quickly got to the bottom, and when i was going up the water-vator the guys up top didn't expect any zombies (there were like 9 hoomans) i quickly nommed like 3 of them before they realized i was there.

Airkid

Reaction score
Updated:
Biggest Fail: It was today on bootcamp. I was chasing Airkid (as a human) but I had no idea that Malacath was a corner behind. Airkid had went up a jumpcourse with one stairs leading to it... Blocking the view of other paths to those stairs were more jumpcourses. Me and Malacath met at the EXACT timing and bumped into eachother.
BAHAHAH WHAT A NU- I mean.. Better luck next time trying to get me :3

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Just to resfresh this thread and update my list:

Biggest Success: Winning ripoff, killing 2 ops in a row.
Biggest Fail: Being demoted, killing myself on megatron c;

Degekken

Reaction score
It's not a necropost if you actually want to bring up the thread for a valid reason, it is only a real necropost if you post on a very old thread for no good reason. There is no point in making another thread for the same thing.
Ah now I get it

Ontopic: No update from failures and successes

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Logging in after not playing for 2 months and thinking I'm pro at 2x1s; Then failing a 2x1 18 times but survived till the last second - Fell on a zombie.

Avalanche2114

Reaction score
Biggest success: Surviving Bathtub while being chased in the water by about 10+ zombies and also getting the last kill in the last 10 seconds on basic training.

Biggest fail: Being zombified in the last minute

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Biggest success: Surviving Bathtub while being chased in the water by about 10+ zombies and also getting the last kill in the last 10 seconds on basic training.

Biggest fail: Being zombified in the last minute
Lol, Water is hard to escape Zombies :eek:

Tuna

Reaction score
"They stayed on the other side of the wall for the majority of the round, and once there was only around ten seconds left decided to refferee the round and check out my spot. However, they forget to /ref, and instead teleported to me as a zombie. :p I died with about 5 seconds left."

@one_one_two I think that was me XD thats probably my biggest fail, as well. looool.

Reactions: One one two

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
"They stayed on the other side of the wall for the majority of the round, and once there was only around ten seconds left decided to refferee the round and check out my spot. However, they forget to /ref, and instead teleported to me as a zombie. :p I died with about 5 seconds left."

@one_one_two I think that was me XD thats probably my biggest fail, as well. looool.
Yeah, it was you. :p Didn't want to start throwing names around.