Your biggest fail/success on Zombie Survival?

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Biggest fail: Typing
"Come at me zombies" AFTER i jump to the bottom

Pokemon365: *Jumps on bottom*
Pokemon365 played hide the snake with player!
pokemon365: Come at me zombies!

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Big Success: I did survive nobuild128 once \o/ And also got 5 survives in a row
Big Fail: Yet I think it was just the next day that I died with 3 seconds left in nobuild128 :banghead: , can't not rage over that =P Oh and trying to run from Nomasaurus even though he didnt want to kill me and dying with less than 1 second left

For anyone who screams "NECRO" it's old, but still on topic and valid. - Damer

Reactions: Nomasaurus

Nomasaurus

Reaction score
Biggest success: Either surviving 5 rounds straight or killing xXxFruitNinjaxXx with less than 1 second left. :skip::skip::skip: Oh and One time I ate someone after the round was over. weird huh.

Biggest failure: Making it to 30 seconds left on nobuild128.....twice..... :banghead:

• Haha
Reactions: Txboy1234

triangle

Reaction score
Greatest Success: Survived on the original Desert map. Very lucky there, and it probably wouldn't have been possible without unlimited blocks to keep my hiding spot hidden.

Biggest Failure: Restarting at the beginning of a round on a full / almost full map - I forget which one but I think it was one that is super fun as a zombie, like Stairs. Anyway, I caught no one. I don't think I even put up much of a chase.

Reaction score
Greatest success: survingg on the map holland -impossible to survive o .o

biggest failure: surviving ripoff then stopping for no reason at last 5 seconds then died .-. anndd kicking someone for the duck rule instead of camouflage skins by accident :L

• Winner
Reactions: 123

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Biggest Success: I guess this was a big achievement for me at the time, but one time I lasted 7.5 minutes on Stairs. With hardcore. And it was a 10-second panic. IntensiK was there, talking about MLG lol. xD

Biggest Fail: I guess this should be in success but whatever. One time, I kicked Kattzen, accidentally. (You know when you forget the '.' at the start of a fake command? e.g: ./kick kattzen @4? xD)

• Winner
Reactions: Duffie

tommy

Reaction score
Well everyday this keeps happening to me

Biggest success: Joining any Blocktopia server.

Biggest fail: leaving any Blocktopia server for something less important such as life or school work...

eviltomb

Reaction score
biggest success: hmm. there was that one time i hid right on top of spawn and lived.

biggest fail: one time i tried to use lava to swim away from teh zombies. they just walked around the lava pool.

• Winner
Reactions: 123

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Biggest Fail: This will live forever in my mind: We were on Narrows, and I was hiding in my usual spot, which I shall not give away for the future. I was surviving. There were a group of zombs chilling out. With 5 secs left, I decided to run towards them, thinking I would have enough time to say safe. Nope. 2 Secs and book, killed. :c

Biggest Success: Gained my first survival. I then realized how tough the server could be. Surviving takes skill and luck, mashed together into one.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansoro2112

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My greatest success: Doing the narrows parkour for the first time, gaining 9 kills once, I think on narrows as well.
My greatest failure: getting 7 survives in a row then dying, but topping it off going back next day getting 6 survives in a row and dying (it was something stupid too).

Eliguy

Reaction score
You can't accidently warn someone. Means he assumed you pillared without checking.
I am a zombie
Post below what is your biggest success, for example winning nobuild128 or something.
And post your biggest fail too, for example dying few times in the row first etc.
Please post these on the same post, you can post multiple fails/wins. If you have a screenshot or any other proof that you have done it, It'd be awesome :3 I'll start off.

Biggest Success - Winning 5 times in a row, Surviving 7 minutes on antfarm, beating dontstop,runrunrun and crazystairs. And of course, getting [Trusted]. Catching 16 people.

Biggest Fail - Dying twice in a row first, failing at least 10 times in the last 15 seconds]

Eliguy

Reaction score
Biggest win, getting 10 kills in one round
Biggest fail, running trough a human and not killing them

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Ill update my list I had some better fails and achievements.

Biggest Wins : Winning 6 times in a row, Getting Operator, catching 20 people in one non pp round, catching 29 in a pp round, beating maps like nobuild128 and surviving 7 mins on antfarm, being no.1 for most zombie karma for some time and getting over 14k kills before reset. Meh good times.

Biggest fails : Getting demoted back in november, Failing a lot of times in the last few seconds, being forced to leave the server and semi leaving the community.