Your biggest fail/success on Zombie Survival?

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
Notty your success is you killed me once few times in the row, killed my in the last 4 seconds and You were trusted.

Your fails. System Error Too many. shutting down system in 3 2 1. :roflmao:

kraby1

Reaction score
Erm. Updated my Fail and Success.

Success : Killing a few people on the last second.
Fail : Winning 20 rounds this week. that is tiny for me -.- I usually do 40

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Biggest Success: Dive bombing Int. And killing Aper about 4 times in a row. And when Gassy was SO high on bear grylls but on the last 5 seconds I found the secret he was in and ate him.

Biggest Fail: Someone said "RUN OOGLIE!" I stopped and typed "Wat?" and then turned around to see about 7 zombies right behind me.
I think it was me that warned you. Or maybe not.

Success: 12 kills due to strategic running the other way in 10 second panic

Fail: Running into an AFK zombie on dontstop (my favorite map) or those times where I kept typing despite seeing a zombie from afar come for me.

silvadude12

Reaction score
Biggest success: Surviving Labyrinth and killing 8 people in one round.

Biggest fail: Falling on the last jump on labyrinth to get to the very end, then landing on an afk zombie. I was the last surviving player too.

HarmakAnna

Reaction score
Also, there was a fail of someone else.

So this guy was trying to get an alliance. 2 people decide to join and they meet at a spot. Once at the spot, the first zombie is selected and it is the guy who wanted to make the alliance in the first place.

void_public

Reaction score
Biggest WIN: Getting "void_public is legendary"
Biggest FAIL: Got caught after second 0. Countown was 3...2...1...0... i was caught.... (dil the goth u bastard :p)

and if dil reads this, yes its me, just with a new nickname :D

I3en10

Reaction score
  • Biggest Success : Highest Kills / 6 [I know this is very low as for me this is Highest]
  • Biggest Failure : The map was Hipporun and it was the last seconds to victory, all of a sudden zombies jump on top of me and infected me, behind of the computer screen I was ._.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
Greatest Success: I feel the greatest success are when i actually build my hiding place into the map, and still win. (this means the structure i hide in wasn't there when the map was loaded)

Greatest Failure: The many times I die while i am creating my hiding spot :eek:

EonLatias

Reaction score
Greatest Success: After competing with Nekusakuraba on "Ninja"ing people, the next round, a little ways in (on Prison), I see someone walking in the water below while I was on the rock. I yell "Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" And jump down on them and get them. Turns out, it was the last person alive =3

Greatest Failure: I was the last human alive on Underground, hiding in one of the stalactites in the city area, and FlyingOvenOfDoom got bored, since everyone else was found, and there was still half the round left, and tp'd me on top of a zombie. Not sure if that's a fail on my part, but it was pretty fail.

EonLatias

Reaction score
OHWAIT. JUST REMEMBERED.

I think I have two others that top that. Sorry, those were just the first that came to my mind.

Greatest Success: I survived the entire round on Desert, by hiding the entire time. How the heck that happened, I've no clue,

Greatest Failure: The many times when I /ref'd a round, and then forgot to unref the next, but thought I was a human, so still played, until finally realizing it about halfway in.

kraby1

Reaction score
Please edit your posts, not make 2. Also, awesome :D And you ref'd a round? You aren't an op are you? And you shouldn't type Ninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa because that might earn you a warning for 9.