IC Wonderful Minds

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Percy and Bart
In the real world :O

Percy and Bart, were chilling after doing some sparring in Central Park. They did it often enough that people generally didn't pay any attention to it, and were careful not to seriously injure each other. They were good friends, but they were missing one. AJ didn't show up today. "So," Percy said through his ham sandwich, "What do you think's holding Andrew up?"

Bart responded, not particularly minding their friend's absence, "Dunno, Gabe probably set him up for something on short notice or something. Wouldn't be unlike him." Gabe was the organizer of the underground fighting scene. When he gave an order, his subordinates, like AJ and Percy, didn't really have a choice. He was also kind of a dick.

"Nah..." Percy shook his head, unconvinced, "He had a fight last not. Not even Gabe would put someone up two nights in a row. Two fights in a night, maybe, but not two nights. I think we should go check up on him."

Begrudgingly, Bart agreed to go to the rooftop where AJ usually slept, above the bakery of all places. They scaled the fire escape in not so record time. "Remind me why Andrew likes to sleep on the rooftops again?..." Percy grunts, finally making it to the top.

Percy sees the prone figure of his friend lying in the middle of the roof. Asleep? There was no blood anywhere, so there's no way he was attacked...Bart ran over and shook his friend, trying to rouse him. "Yo, AJ wake up. It's like 4 pm, the fuck are you doing asleep?" Aj simply did, well, what any deep sleeper would do...Nothing. "Yo, AJ what the fuck? Get up, man." The shaking got more violent as Bart got more panicked, and Percy had to intervene before Bart the Idiot made his possibly-but-probably-not-dead friend a yeah-he's-totally-dead friend.

They carried AJ to the hospital and...Well...That was that...

Last edited:

Faliara

Reaction score
"Big Sis, what's this?"
"That's a centipede, Elly, don't touch it."

The girl attempted to grab it anyway. The older girl sighed, dragging her away by the hand.

"Sis!" The younger pouted. pouted.

"Don't you know, Elly?" The elder gave a mischievous little smile, something she rarely used. "Centipedes are poisonous."

"Ehhh?" The child looked back at where the centipede had been. "Really?"

"Yep!" Abruptly, the elder of the two began to run, the other stumbling to match her pace. "Now let's hurry before they poison the ice cream!"

The girl giggled, following along, her hand in her sister's. They ran at a matched pace, the older girl slowing down for her sister's sake.

Abruptly, there was a screech, and the girl found herself being pushed out of the way.

Ow, she couldn't help but think as she landed on hard cement.

... Cement? Weren't they just on the field before...

She slowly opened her eyes, and found herself facing a nightmare that never faded.

A truck, driven off the road and crashed into a street light. An injured man within, head smashed through the window and empty beer bottle in hand.

Red painting the front of the truck, dripping down.

And her sister's body right in the middle, hanging, trapped in between.

Abruptly, the ground beneath Elysia seemed to crack, and she fell into the black abyss below.

((If anyone's willing to have me, it would be nice if someone conveniently saw Elysia falling towards them ^_^'))

G

Guest35486

Syndra sighed and looked up at the never ending blue sky. Where was this place anyways? She was about to look down when an omelette fell down from the sky. Well, not a literal omelette. It was a girl.
"Hey sandwic- Tyrone, incoming person," Syndra wondered if she should catch the falling tangerine.

((Fiestaguy Faliara ))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
"..." 'I hope she breaks her spine.' Tyrone ducked forward, stuck out his arms to catch the girl- and then fell. 'At least it looked like I made an effort.' the man looked up, as if anticipating the moment the girl would hit the ground and scream in pain and agony. It was hard to not smile at the thought...

((Clairebluh Faliara ))

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3

Faliara

Reaction score
Elysia grunted as she suddenly hit the ground. Surprisingly, the landing didn't hurt quite as much as she expected.

...Huh... she found herself thinking, repeating the events in her head. I haven't... Dreamed about that in a while...

It was only when she sat up and really looked around her that she realized she wasn't in her room anymore.

((Clairebluh Fiestaguy))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tendrils lash out at Lucas, and AJ simply looked on. There was nothing he could do. Literally. He couldn't do anything. He was paralyzed. His hoodie slowly started to burn and disintegrate. He could feel it, but it was distant. He could see it happening, from a body outside his body. He saw the jacket disappear into ash. He saw himself being burned still. He saw the writhing mass of ink sprawled across his chest and arms. His tattoos seemed to be fighting. They scratched and bit, and AJ felt every blow. They constricted him, prevented his breath, prevented his movement, prevented his resistance.

AJ ignored the pain, and tried to move to himself, but it was too late. His body was already lying limply on the ground, bleeding. The dragons were still fighting and showed no signs of slowing down. He mentally separated the dragons, forcing them to opposite arms, and they assumed their original positions, even if they looked a bit angrier than before. It reminded him all too much of his parents....Leaving him beaten and bloodied and continued to battle each other, only to end up avoiding each other for weeks at a time until it all happened again.

His mind phased back into his body and he stood up, albeit weakly. He had somehow been moved by the battle on his body, and he was a good distance away from the rest of the group. A far enough distance for everything to change. He was back home- or at least what looked like home. He was standing in the tight crowd watching a fight: Percy was matched up against some kid he'd never seen before- or had he? He looked familiar, but he couldn't place it. After thinking about it, AJ remembered: It was the same guy that he'd fought when he first arrived in the dream. Unlike before, however, Thomas was not the one getting beaten. Shortly after the fight stated, Percy was on the ground bleeding. He had a fucking knife!

Unable to make it through the mesh of the crowd, AJ watched in horror as his best friend bled out. No one else in the crowd did anything to help either. It was like they were actively pushing AJ away. In fact, they were. AJ fell on his back outside the crowd and he was back in the nightmarish wasteland of gravel.

Mia

Reaction score
Kait looked at the man who kneeled in front of her, though the scenery suddenly changed. Involuntarily, she grabbed Rinnie and hugged the bear close, closing her eyes and ignoring everything. 'Wait-! Kat-!' She thought, opening her eyes. Feeling a tapping on her arm, Rinnie to be specific. "The dark isn't too scary, don't worry." he said, Kait looked toward Kat, then where those two people seemed to be looking. A man was heading toward two large words. 'Something... ill-ness?' she frowned, 'What's the first word?' she thought, deciding to stay put, seeing as her legs felt like they'd collapse.

As the scenery changed Kat had butterflies in her stomach, she closed her eyes and everything went dark. She hated the dark, bad things always happened there. Things that she didnt want to be apart of, things like losing her twin.. She opened her eyes to see a small ring of light surrounding her feet and two bigs words she couldn't read properly.She looked up and spotted Kait and ran over to her. Holding her hand she whispered quietly, "What does it mean?" As the guy walked towards it she watched him closely, was he trying to catch it or something? "What is he doing.."

(( finish this later))

G

Guest35486

"Who are you?" Syndra demanded, looking down at the avocado that fell out of the sky (after trying not to laugh at Tyrone's trip).

((Fiestaguy Faliara ))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
With goosebumps taking over his body, Pierre watched as these stone-like tendrils grabbed Lucas, wrapping around him, sinking spikes into his body and ripping his entire body in half. Pierre's eyes widen as he experienced one of the most traumatizing things he has ever seen.
"This is not a dream anymore. It has become a nightmare." -Pierre said to himself. As if it couldn't get any worse, the tendrils started to make their way to the group. He heard Lucas' voice telling everyone to run. "He's alive...?" -Was Pierre's first thought. But he couldn't sit down and analyze everything piece by piece. He quickly looked around, just to see Kat and Kait. He stepped out of the circle of light under him and started running towards the sisters. He quickly grabbed Kat's and Kait's arms, without not even saying something to them, and began running with them. Away from the tendrils. Away from danger. Away from this nightmare.

(( Mia avis night fluffy (fury) @EveryoneElse ))

• Love
Reactions: Mia

Mia

Reaction score
Kat's face went pale as she watched in horror, she couldn't do anything, it was just like the car crash. She was stuck unable to speak or move, blaring horn and the impact was deafening, slowly.. she realised she was being dragged away by Pierre. What was happening? It was too much too handle for the little girl she just wanted to go home and be with her mum and dad.. Safe and sound, not here in this hellish place.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
As soon as Markus saw what happened to the kid, when his body was freakin' torn apart, he was off running, his legs and lungs pumping with absolute fear. The darkness seemed to devour the others as he sped off into the distance, wheezing and panting, his whole body shaking with fear. He had no idea where he was going - just away from whatever that thing was.
And he didn't look back.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
AJ propped himself up when he heard Lucas shout. Everyone was doing as he'd recommended: running. AJ was already a safe distance away, and couldn't think of anything else that would come to torment him.

Everyone was running to safety, but they were running in all different directions. He wondered what would happen next. Everyone was being split. If Lucas had changed the dream only in his vicinity, then everyone could quickly end up in different dreamscapes entirely.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I stand in shock for a moment, as huge tendrils of stone rise up from the ground and attack the boy in front of us. It takes a moment for him to recover, but he starts towards us, yelling, "Everyone, run! We have to get out of here now!"
I hesitate. I don't want to leave him here...
I make a split-second decision.
I run towards him.
Grabbing his hand, I wheel around and run for it. "Come on, run!"

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
After considering the future for a moment, AJ decides that if he's going to be isolated from most of the group, he's going to be isolated with at least person he liked.

He looked around and saw Sage running toward Lucas and the tendrils. Without hesitation, AJ went in the same direction.

• Love
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alex continues in her effort to run, the ground seeming to move beneath her to compensate. Damnit. She paused, watching in horror as stone-like tendrils came out from the glowing words and made their way towards Lucas. She wanted to yell out, but her vocal chords were frozen in place. The red-haired girl stood rooted to the spot, watching as the tendrils dug their way into Lucas. There was so much blood. Tears welled up in her eyes as he was dropped to the ground, the tendrils dislodged from him and shrank away. The blood didn't stop as he stood. "Lucas?" she called, looking around and uh, the guy with the tattoos on the ground, seemingly in some sort of struggle. After a moment, he stood too and she watched as people began to run around her. But where would she go? Would she go towards Lucas and the other two that had ran towards him or would she run off on her own? As much as she was afraid of people, she was afraid of being alone in this darkness. So she didn't move. Conflicted, she just stood there, unmoving. Looking around at the others but avoiding looking straight into the neverending black. It scared her. She sighed and resigned to stand there. Something would happen, someone would join her or she'd be left. It didn't really matter. Both were as terrifying as the other.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3 and Hunter

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

I stood still, shocked, my ears ringing as Lucas was attacked by stone tendrils. Then he yelled at us to run. I stumbled backwards, not quite making sense of it, my eyebrows close together on my forehead and my mind determined to understand what was happening. This wasn't logical, it wasn't supposed to be, but my eyes weren't lying. Were they?

The limbs started making their way toward us and Pierre and the others broke out into a sprint. I realized we could move, so I gathered my balance and started running away, slowly and weakly, but still, away. I couldn't make ten steps before noticing the redhead standing still as a statue. The tendrils were going to get her if she didn't move.

Cursing silently under my breath, I changed direction and sprinted over to her. "Alex, right?" Without waiting for an answer, I continued. "Alex, we need to get out of here, okay? These... tentacles, whatever they are, they don't look so good, and they're coming towards us, which means we should get away from them." I tried my best to look and sound as friendly as possible, the girl was clearly not going to respond well to me screaming it all to her face.

((Toiletprincess))

Faliara

Reaction score
"Syndra," she said, indicating to herself, then to Tyrone. "Grumpy potato. Actual name is Tyrone though."

((Faliara Fiestaguy ))
Elysia nodded, then looked up.

Huh. No trace of where she fell...

Abruptly, she remembered what she had been dreaming earlier, and pushed away whatever thoughts she had about it. Now was not the time to dwell over that.

"So..." She racked her brain for what to say. She never really had much interaction with others beyond her teachers and that woman. "... How did we get bere?

((I think I'm messing up already .-. Fiestaguy Clairebluh))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She looked blankly at the boy that had run up to her, an air of urgency to him. Slowly, the rapidly approaching tendrils dawned on her. "O-Oh!" she said, shaking her head, "I'm s-sorry, yes, uh, okay." She looked around warily before ducking her head at the boy bashfully. "U-uh do we j-just run and split up or?" she asked softly, biting her lip nervously. She rocked on her heels anxiously, wanting to move. The tendrils were making her want to get going quickly, but she was hardly going to run off and leave this boy that had been nice enough to say something. Plus, he was trying really hard to sound friendly in such an urgent time - she could tell.