IC Wonderful Minds

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The girl looked at the newcomers hand through her wild curls suspiciously but didn't say a word. Out of the blue, she was surprised by a very angry man who had threatened to kill someone. The newcomer was off, restraining the madman and making him drop his makeshift weapon. She scrambled back like a startled animal before standing and darting to a pillar, keeping in view of the group beside one of the grand marble towers. Alex sat facing away from the group and leaned her body warily on the cool surface, her breath shallow and strained. I knew this was a bad idea. Too many people. People always have bad intentions. She closed her eyes and shuddered, bringing her knees back up to her chest and resting her chin on them.

• Creative
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter and Timdood3

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
"Both of you, kindly please calm down. There's no need to yell or act like savages." Pierre looked at the new guy. "And you. Look around you. There's two little girls right there and there's one who suffers from social anxiety. Have some respect and start acting like a mature person. Now, I'll ask again. What is your name?" Prince Pierre couldn't stand people arguing. His parents were constantly fighting about silly stuff. And he wasn't going to let that keep going on here. Not in front of the twins or Alex. He knew the situation they were at the moment was quite confusing. There's no logic to it. But he didn't wanted chaos to take over. Maybe... just maybe, there's a prince inside him after all. A good one. He wanted order. He wanted everyone to get along. He wanted a friendly environment. Everything he never had back home.

(( Timdood3 Infected_alien8_ @EveryoneElse. ))

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

Oh, man. Things were really getting interesting now. I watched the show from where I was standing and once the sword wielding nutcase was subdued and disarmed, I stepped forward to listen to the argument.

Technically, there was a possibility that he was right. I mean, what if we were all drugged and brought together for- well, I wouldn't even know what purpose- and now we were simply high and hallucinating all this weird stuff around us. It wouldn't really be too far-fetched, considering that the only other theories we had were that this was either a collective dream, which should be impossible, or some after-death limbo, which I didn't really believe in. I didn't even understand why we were thinking it was a dream.

Then again, the hallucinations should be different for everyone as well, right? I was pretty sure we were all seeing the same things, so that just became as impossible as the dream theory.

"Both of you, kindly please calm down. There's no need to yell or act like savages." Wow. Just when I thought there was no way Pierre could get any more annoying.

I spoke up in Mr. Hawaii's defense, mostly just to annoy Richie McRich. "Dude, I think they're allowed to be a bit out of it. I mean, c'mon, we're in a dream, all of us, trapped here. There's so many things that make the very idea impossible that I think that if you're not freaking out, you're more messed up than he is."

((Ansoro2112 and everyone else))

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Wow, ok. Thanks for condoning the use of needless violence.
"Even if he's freaked, that's no real reason to threaten murder. There may be different circumstances, but do you see any of us doing that?"
I half-turn to look at him but still keep an eye on AJ, crossing my arms. "We're not going to figure anything out if we're fighting."
Stating the obvious. Nice going. I sigh, raising a hand to rub my forehead. There are so many clashing personalities...
"We all just need to talk it through."

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Markus sat, staring at the sky.

It wasn't a dream.
If it was, he couldn't wake up.
It couldn't be a dream anyway.
He was drugged.
If he was drugged, it would be more confused.
Less real.
He's in some kind of experiment. The guy at the bar...
He's dead?
No, he can't be dead.
It feels so real...

He felt the grass with his fingers.

We're in some kind of camp. Captured. A war.
We're in hell?
I'm dead.
I'm high!
I'm f*cking dead!
I'm in some elaborate dream. I'm gonna wake up... now.
Now.
Now.
Now.
What the hell did I drink?

Markus looked back at the others, coming out of his trance-like-state.
Murder?
"Okay, first of all, I wasn't gonna kill the freakin' kid. Second of all, shut the hell up for a moment while I try to wake the hell up out of this god damn f*cking dream trip!" He yelled at the sky.
He was actually scared.
Something just felt all too real about this to be drug related.
It was too... rational.
Yet too irrational to be real.
He remembered back to when he'd first woken up. It had felt like a dream. It was a dream. He was sure of it...
Then why couldn't he wake up?
A wave of panic flew over him.

"Markus. My name's Markus."

He felt the grass again, and squeezed it tight.

Reactions: Hunter

Mia

Reaction score
Kaitlyn stared down at the bear, whom was now 'Rinnie'. "I-I don't know..." she mumbled, shrinking down slightly, eyes tracing over the stitched surface of the bear, 'Did I make you talk, Rinnie?' she thought, watching the bear sit in front of the two, rather emotionless, well, it was a stuffed bear. Sitting up again, moving back slightly from the furred creature, she squealed a little when it's head snapped toward her. "C-crackers!" she squeaked, watching it's soulless black eyes, "C-can you t-talk...?" she asked, hesitance woven in her voice, along with a tinge of fear. The bear stood up straight, little nub-like legs making this seem difficult, then when it had completed this task, it simply began looking between the two, scruffy fur swaying slightly as it moved, fluffy tail quite a mess from the two's little 'adventures' in their yard at home.

Kat watched as the bear moved around, she got up quietly and sat next to her sister and signed, 'I dont think he can talk.. But he can move.." The bear walked closer to the girls, and Kat moved backwards. She didnt want to be next to the bear if it wasnt one of the 'good guys'.

The bear, or rather 'Rinnie' sat in front of the two, Kaitlyn staring at it intently. "H-hello?" It asked, it's voice seemed to be a mixture of male and female, though mostly male. Kaitlyn moved back a little, Rinnie seemingly frowning. "S-sorry Kaitlyn, Katie." 'He' said, looking between the two. Kait didn't know if it as possible, but it seemed to be sad. "...S-sorry Rinnie... y-you scared u-us...." she said, deciding to neglect how he knew their names, for now at least. That's when a thought struck her, "R-rinnie... do y-you know our s-sign language?"

Kaitlyn heard yelling, instictivly, diving behind the bear, though it wouldn't do much good. 'Drinking? I doubt juice poppers can send us here.' she thought, Rinnie seemed to have a sour look on his face, looking toward the man who had yelled. "They can make quite the scene, girls." he said, his voice seemed to change- specifically, taking on their father's voice.

Kat was amazed as the bear took on their fathers voice, hearing shouting she looked over at the group which now had some additions. But a few words seemed to be clearer over the others 'fairies aren't real.' Kat's face sunk, why would they say such a thing? Of course they are real! Why would people lie to her- why would her story book lie? She decided that they had no idea what they were talking about and later she would tell them the truth. She focused back on her sister and the bear, "Are you Dad?"

Kaitlyn shook her head slightly, the bear took on it's usual voice mix, though seemed more masculine. "I could be... or I could be your mother." 'it' said, looking at her, "Before you jump to any conclusions, I'm only here because of your imagination. So I'm good as long as you are." Rinnie said, "And don't listen to that mean man." he added. Kaitlyn sat up, "D-do you think i-its okay to t-trust them?" she asked the bear, throat starting to hurt. It felt like she'd never spoken before, or not in a long time. She knew she'd need to revert back to hand signals soon enough. Speaking of that, "R-rinnie... you never a-answered my question." she said, reffering to earlier, before the makeshift weapon wielding man had come running. "Hm? Oh, of course. I was created from your imagination, after all." Rinnie said, looking toward her.

Smiling at the bear Kat got up and decided she would ask Pierre what was happening. She walked over and poked his knee softly, It usually got attention without having to talk. "Why are you guys angry? And someone said that fairies aren't real and you gotta say that they are wrong!" She frowned and added quietly, "Fairies are real right?"

((Ansoro2112 @ everyonerelevent sorry in a rush!))

• Winner
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Isaac made a point there. He ignored him for a second. "Markus. Thanks for the name." -Pierre then turned to see Sage. "I agree about this. I think we should all gather around and talk about all of this."

He then felt someone poking his knee. He looked down just to see Kat. He quickly kneeled down to her level. "We're no angry. We're just having a talk. But don't worry about it!" Pierre glared at Markus. Giving him a look saying to contorl himself. To realize kids watch everything. He turned to see Kat again. "Fairies are real if you want them to be. You believe in them, right? Then they're most definitely real!" -He smiled.

(( Mia Infected_alien8_ Enderfive CaffeinatedKitty Timdood3 @EveryOneElse ))

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
"Hi... Markus."
Next to me, Pierre kneels, talking to a little girl- one of the sisters he had mentioned as AJ and I arrived.
"Fairies are real if you want them to be. You believe in them, right? Then they're most definitely real!"
I laugh. "That's right. As long as you believe, most anything you want can be real."
He's not all that bad a guy. I don't get why AJ disliked him practically on sight- but then again, we did grow up differently. Maybe that made the difference.
I crouch down, balancing on the balls of my feet, and smile at the girl. "Hi, I'm Sage. What's your name?"
((Ansoro2112 Timdood3 Infected_alien8_ Enderfive Mia))

Reaction score
Kaitlyn watched her sister interact with the others. 'Sure Kat. Fairies are real. Just like Rinnie... in a way.' she thought, unknowingly smiling a fraction as the stuffed bear stayed by her, slightly hiding behind part of her legs, it was a little strange, but then again this whole scenario was strange. Part of her wondered why he didn't go with Kat... then again that strange man might lose his temper again, considering he's saying there's no way this could be a dream. He might attack Rinnie, though Kaitlyn thought this to be unlikely.

G

Guest35486

A bunch of suspicious pineapples, that's what they are, Syndra thought as someone with an iron pole ran in the crowd screaming. Right, okay.
"To answer your previous question about danger, there you go. If you want to talk to them, go ahead. I'm not going to go running into a bunch of strangers," Syndra replied as she stood up and brushed off the dirt off her jeans and looked at the biscuit named Tyrone. "Instead, I'm probably going to look around."
This dream, if it is a dream, is certainly pretty.

((Fiestaguy ))

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Tyrone sighed, "Fine, I'll follow you." No point in entertaining myself with a bunch of people staring around... Thoughts shot through the man's mind...
How he'd break her phalanges, rip off her fingernails, try to peel off her eyelids and poke her bare eyes...
This time, a smirk emerged across his face as he followed the girl to wherever she was going.
((Clairebluh))

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Timdood3
G

Guest35486

Syndra and Tyrone

Syndra frowned. Why was this orange so persistant? "Suit yourself." She looked for a direction to go. Actually, it doesn't really matter, she thought and picked a random direction.

Tyrone followed the girl. Who was she exactly? Why was she here? So many questions, not worth the time... Tyrone followed in silence for a few minutes, before the silence got... uncomfortable, but what would he even ask? The man mumbled something incomprehensible to himself...

The short-haired girl turned as she heard the spinach mutter something. "What?" she asked. "Did speech die for a minute there?"

The man looked up at the girl, "Eh? O-Oh, sorry. I was just thinking something to myself..." something shot up in his mind, "Do you think there's even something else somewhere?"

"What? Something and somewhere are very vague. What do you mean?"

"I dunno, just something... different than this landscape of grass and pillars. Scenery gets kinda boring, don't you think?"

True. She simply thought it was pretty. Perhaps there was an end to the pretty landscape. Perhaps they would soon twist into the ugly and terrifying faces of nightmares. "I guess we can find out."

"Yeah, let's..." the man says, smirking as the group behind them seems to have vanished out of sight...

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It wasn't until now that AJ noticed the two little girls and a....Walking teddy bear? What the hell? Well...It is a dream, after all.... To him, it was perfectly rational; he understood that it was all a dream. But this could be exactly what he needed to prove to Markus that it was, in fact, a dream. AJ walked up the the little girl, the one that had asked Pierre-Maybe he's not be such a bad guy after all...But that's going to make me like him.-to confirm the existence of fairies. Normally, he'd tell her the truth, but this was a dream where technically, he did give her the truth. But that's not why he went over there.

He knelt down next to the girl, smiled and said, "That's a nice bear. It's really amazing that he can move around like that. I think the others might like him too; do you think the others would like to meet him?"

Mia avis night fluffy (fury) whichever of you two I'm talking to o-o

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I stand there, unsure of what to do. The insane man managed to get attention off of Alex, but he just threatened us all. I consider trying to cheer her up, but I feel like I would only do more harm than good. So I stand there, twiddling my thumbs, watching as the man - Markus - spouts his nonsense, as Kat and Kait asks about fairies. Slowly, a feeling of inferiority begins to creep into my consciousness. After so long, I could walk, I could run, I could fly and jump and feel alive. For the first time in my memory, I met new people and talked to them. But I realize now that, even though I feel renewed, I am fading into the background.

I feel like I'm disappearing, like people's gazes see right through my body and pierce the world behind it. It's not like I have experience talking to people. That familiar feeling in my stomach again. What will I do if it's all over? I think. Who am I? I haven't had time to develop a personality of my own. I'm just... normal. Average. An extra. I think back to all my years in the hospital, all those years of not a single visit from a friend. The image of my last attack flashes through my mind again. I bet nobody would care if I died... unlike her. The girl, Alex, being wheeled feverishly into the life support ward. She has a life of her own, one that's full of possibilities. So do all of the people here. I don't. My life ends here, in these dreams. I have no mark on the real world, and I won't get a chance to. Someday, I'll vanish, quietly and secretly. I try to twist my mouth in a smile to laugh it off, but that only sends a wave of sorrow through my body. I'm drowning. Drowning in my own uselessness.

My thoughts are abruptly ended by sudden scenery change. All I could process was a loud noise, a feeling that I was falling, and an odd transition phase where everything seemed abstract and my mind disconnected from my body. When I snap back into existence, a vast darkness blankets an open field. I still notice the same people near me, reassuring me even more that they are real. I breathe a sigh of relief. Oddly, it appears as though everyone is a source of light – although I can't see the ground beyond, a circle of lit gravel hangs on everyone's feet and their bodies are easily visible.

That's when I look to my right. There, far away but unimaginably colossal, are the two words that changed my life. The two words that keep me binded to that sickening smell, those white walls. The two words that wipe my existence away, that deprive me of living, of loving, of moving.

T E R M I N A L I L L N E S S.

Involuntarily, my arm twitches towards it. I need to grab it. I need to run to the words, to touch them, to capture them. Only then will I be free. I take a step forward, but I don't see it get any closer. But that's probably just because it's so huge and far away. I take another step. And another.

(( @People in vicinity ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Before the girl can respond- Before AJ can prove to the new guy that this is truly a dream- Everything changes. Actually....So much for proving it with a bear. This ought to be enough. Suddenly, a guy that AJ hadn't yet taken note of yet starts walking away. AJ looks up and...terminal illness. "Uhh...Guy? You okay?"

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Everything goes dark, and I flinch. Am I waking up...?
No, it isn't fading to the warm darkness of my blanket, and I don't feel the familiar compression around my chest.
I'm still asleep, though whether this is a good thing or a bad thing remains to be seen.
Standing, I look around. Everyone's surrounded by their own little pool of light, which is... to be honest, pretty cool.
But over in the distance, there are huge letters floating in the darkness; I read them just above a whisper. "Terminal illness..."
In that same direction, there's another boy starting towards them. I didn't know his name yet--neither did AJ, who had already noticed him.
"Uhh...Guy? You okay?"
I nod, turning fully towards him. "Yeah... Is there something wrong?"

G

Guest35486

Paranoia started creeping in Syndra's mind, followed by anger. Who was this slice of ham to give her doubt and fear? People are not to be trusted. Especially someone as suspicious as this lettuce. She glared at the view in front of her as they traveled farther away from the group.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Pierre stood still as everything around him changed. He couldn't comprehend what was going on. But why would he? They were in a dream. Which they're known for not making sense at all. He watched as Lucas made his way to these white walls that had "Terminal Illnes" written on them. "W-what's the meaning of this?" -Prince Pierre said while getting some goosebumps on his arms.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Markus threw up. He hurled at the ground, the sick in his stomach pushing out into the darkness below.
He was suddenly in a different place. As if he'd just teleported to another world.
What the hell was going on?
His head spun.
He looked at the kids that were apparently still with him, who seemed to be looking at a wall over in the distance. It read "Terminal illness".
Freakin' hell, I am dead!

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alex's stomach turns as the world around her goes pitch black save for a bright light underneath her. She scrambles back, that initial glow of light following her. "What is this?" In the near distance, two words were all that split the neverending blackness.​

T E R M I N A L I L L N E S S

She looked towards Lucas, who seen oddly drawn towards the words, as if they beckoned to him. Beckoned to be destroyed. She stood dizzily, swaying softly on her feet for a moment. She watched as Lucas started walking slowly towards the large words involuntarily and she shook her head. Get yourself together you bonehead, she thought, mentally slapping herself. Or did she actually slap herself? Who cares. "Lucas!" she called, breaking into a jog towards him. Wait, was she even moving? She looked down at her legs, pumping methodically away as she jogged, well, tried to jog towards her friend. "Hey, are you alright?" She stopped, looking down at her feet again. "What the hell," she muttered, looking back up at Lucas. He wasn't getting any closer. She frowned and stepped forward while glaring at her shoes, but she still didn't seem to be moving. "What. The. Fuck."
((Lucaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas))​

Faliara

Reaction score
The girl watched as red flowed out from her wrists, pooling into the tub, dripping onto the floor.

For a second, she feared that the woman would be angry at her, but she quickly pushed the thought aside, replacing it with anger and hate. It's as though she would be alive for her to be angry at by then. And if she can piss her off while she's at it, all the better.

She didn't quite register the sound of shock followed by the sound of something dropping, nor the fact that she was being picked up bridal style out of the tub as her consciousness faded to black.

-----

In the world of dreams, a vast field of grass- emerald green, some would say- materialized, a brown-haired girl wandering through it.

Some would describe her as 'cute', her green hoodie clashing somewhat with her appearance. Hair in two loose plaits, with wide sapphire eyes and a small, petite figure, she looked somewhat fragile and innocent- a stark clash to the underfed, messy haired girl that people knew her as.

These things, however, did not matter to Elysia.

She was too far away in nostalgia to do so.

((I was originally planning to join the pillar world, but...))

• Love
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

The sudden shift inside the dream- because I was becoming increasingly convinced that it was one- knocked me sideways and sent me tumbling down. When I regained my balance, the scenery around me was completely different. It was dark. In fact, this was exactly how I would've imagined Fields of Asphodel- wrapped in dull darkness and void of mostly everything.

Far away, two words pierced through the void. I eyed them sceptically, since I was fairly sure I wasn't terminally ill, unless you could consider getting hit by a car a disease. The people around me seemed to be glowing brightly.

Movement out of the corner of my eye caught my attention. Lucas had started to drag himself towards the gargantuan letters. An eyebrow arched on my left side of the face, as my mind went into overdrive trying to make sense of it all. Within moments, one thing was clear to me.

I found it fairly unlikely that the words or Lucas slowly making his way across to them was something good.

Bloody hell. "Lucas, stop!" My yelling had absolutely no effect whatsoever. I tried to run over to him, but it was as if the ground was sliding under my feet to compensate for my running. It was nearly impossible to move forward at all. "Lucas, do you hear me? Come back!" I noticed that Alex had reached the same conclusion regarding movement as I had. I wasn't even sure why I was trying to get Lucas to stop, but some part of me wanted us all to get back home safely, and those words didn't exactly look safe.

He wasn't too far away and he wasn't moving too fast. There had to be something I could do.

I felt a bouncing ball slide into my pocket. Confused, I picked it out and looked at it, then realized and threw it to Lucas. It hit him in the shoulder, hard enough to hurt a little.

((S_swimmer and others))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
NARRATOR
On an island in the Pacific, in the afternoon, a woman stands, preparing her appearance. She brushes a strand of blue hair behind her ear, and takes a deep breath, sweaty hands clutching her microphone. It's her first appearance. She stares into the camera, the endless blackness covered by a reflective lens. Even though she is surrounded only by the camera crew and the ruins, she can feel the gaze of over 1,000 watchers piercing into her body, judging her, commenting on her hair color. You wanted this job, she tells herself. This is your decision. Firm your resolve.

"Should I smile?" she asks the cameraman shakily. "I'm pretty sure that's what I do, but it's such a morbid event..."

He waves his hand dismissively. "Just do what's natural. Anyway, live in 5..."

"Ok, ok ok ok ok ok," she whispers to herself. She closes her eyes, and then looks up once the countdown is over, face devoid of a smile. "Thank you, Tim. I'm standing here at what once was the house of Markus Rodrick, a man who was recently found nearly dead in a house fire. Investigations report that the house was set ablaze when Markus fell asleep and he dropped a cigarette, igniting the house. The smoke alarms' batteries were taken out, most likely by Markus, which we assume he did because he smoked inside as well. For reasons still unknown, Markus remained asleep even as his hammock caught on fire and continues to be unconscious in a hospital on the mainland on life support. It is truly a miracle that he survived."

Outside of a hospital in California, another woman began her report. "Right now we're in front of the San Francisco General Hospital, where a local girl who lives in the Bay Area was taken in today and put on life support. Alex Bayly, 17, attempted to commit suicide by means of overdose. Her mother was the first one to find her, collapsed on the floor of her room. She immediately called for an ambulance to rush her into the hospital. It's a miracle that she survived. I have here with me Annette, a girl who seems to be Alex's classmate and friend..." Though the girl wiped tears from her eyes, someone who knew Alex's situation could easily tell that the girl, Annette, simply put on an act to get on camera. Unfortunately, there are only a handful of people who do: Alex herself and the perpetrators.

Their connection unbeknownst to the world, newscasts broadcast everywhere. "-the two girls, Kaitlyn and Katherine Kagami, survived the crash, but their parents did not-" "A strange man was taken into the hospital by two friends who left after-" "Urgent news! Well-liked Prince Pierre of the royal family has been put into medical care for falling from his bedroom window. The royal family is in shambles, weeping as he remains to be unconscious-"

As the world scrambled and watched with baited breath, the 13 individuals continued to dream sweetly.

(( I M S O R R Y ))

Last edited:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
More steps. More steps. Forward. That's all I could think of, to reach out and grab the letters, to catch them, to overthrow them, to destroy them. But I didn't move. Why? Why?

I break out into a sprint. They don't come closer. I hear the muffled sound of voices behind me, but they are overwhelmed by the deafening whispers I hear. Terminal illness... He has a terminal illness. What will we do? Ohh, my son! How will he feel? How long will he be here? It must be so hard for him. He has a terminal illness. Little boy, I'm sorry to say, but it seems you are very sick (almost as sick as his plastic smile). He might have to stay in here for years. Poor thing, he won't have a life of his own. Terminal illness. Terminal illness. TERMINAL ILLNESS.

My poor son, he's such a great boy. If only he didn't have a

terminal

illness.

WHY? Why didn't I even get the pleasure of knowing what I had? Terminal illness, terminal illness, terminal illness. Why? Why me? Why can't I control it? Why can't I overcome it? Why do I have to live a life inside of death?

I trip and fall. I look up. The words never got any closer. They never have. They never will. That's it. That's the end of me. Jagged, stone tendrils lash out from the words and make their way towards me. They wrap around my body and dig their spikes into my body. I scream, but I welcome the physical pain. I welcome death. It's over. That's it. That's all I'll ever be. A terminal illness. I watch the tendrils tighten around me, crushing my body, and reach out beyond me towards the others.

Wait.

I twist around, watching in horror as I remember those around me. Snapping back to reality, I use all of my might, trying to use the dream to enhance my arms, and finally loosen the boa constrictor grip. I squirm out and flop onto the ground and scream. My body is half-torn and I am barely able to move my arms anymore, which lay shaking, paralyzed at my sides. Blood spills in bucketloads, painting the gravel a deep, dark red. I try to get up on a knee and begin running towards them, preparing to defend them.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Timdood3