IC Wonderful Minds

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yell to AJ and Sage. "GET AWA-" while my back was turned trying to warn them, a spike struck into my back like a viper, crushing my ribs. I scream and fall to the ground again, choking on my own blood. "G-get out," I gasp. The pain is overwhelming. The only thing I wish more than dying right now is making sure nobody else does because of me.

At that moment, I have a realization. As if a key were inserted in my brain, my memories unlocked. I remember this dream. And I know what happens next. I put all my concentration into giving myself strength. I can't heal these wounds right now, but I can at least stand to run just a little further. "Follow me." I get up off the ground on one knee and begin sprinting. I see Alex hesitating to move, but I can't do anything for her - until I see Isaac poking over her shoulder. As I cross them, I shove Alex into him. "Take her and follow me," I rasp. "I know what happens next." I call to everyone now. "Follow me! I know what happens next!"

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

Lucas had managed to lose the tendrils, ran past me and Alex and pushed her into my arms. "Take her and follow me," he said in a hoarse voice. I'd managed to catch Alex clumsily, but I was not in the shape to carry her around, if that was what Lucas meant. Instead, I just grabbed arm and yanked her into a run behind me. She let go of my arm, but followed me as I followed Lucas. "I guess that means we're not splitting," I said to her.

((S_swimmer Toiletprincess))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Lucas warns Sage and AJ to turn and run, but AJ refuses. He'd fucking fight the things if he had to. AJ was about to pick up the boy that was only barely clinging to life when he suddenly shot up and started sprinting, shouting for everyone to follow him.

It was miraculous how Lucas was still in one piece, let alone alive.

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
While Pierre was running with Kat and Kait, he heard what it seemed to be Lucas' voice. "He's still a-alive...?" Pierre thought. He stopped for a second just to hear more clearly him yelling the words: Follow me!
Prince Pierre decided to listen to him. Maybe he knew a way out. Once again, he grabbed Kat with his left hand and Kait with his right. He looked at them. "Quite an adventure this is." -He said with a smile. Pierre didn't wanted them to see how scared he was, even though he was terrified. He turned back, and started running with them. Towards Lucas.

(( Mia avis night fluffy (fury) S_swimmer @EveryOneElse ))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alex watched as Lucas ran towards her and shoved her into the boy behind her, making her fall backwards. The guy caught her as she fell and allowed her to regain her balance; but not before he'd grabbed her arm and yanked her into a run. The red girl stumbled at first from the sudden exceleration but managed to keep her footing, and eventually ran on her own behind the boy. "i-I guess not," she replied shakily, glancing around at the others.

((Enderfive S_swimmer))

G

Guest35486

Elysia nodded, then looked up.

Huh. No trace of where she fell...

Abruptly, she remembered what she had been dreaming earlier, and pushed away whatever thoughts she had about it. Now was not the time to dwell over that.

"So..." She racked her brain for what to say. She never really had much interaction with others beyond her teachers and that woman. "... How did we get bere?

((I think I'm messing up already .-. Fiestaguy Clairebluh))
Tyrone did not volunteer to answer. Syndra sighed.
"No one knows. I just remembered a severe headache. But that's mostly due to the alcohol. Did you seriously just fall out of the sky?"

(( Fiestaguy Faliara
Sorry for the late reply, was waiting and seeing if Fiesta wanted to reply but he said he's busy so yeah))

Faliara

Reaction score
Tyrone did not volunteer to answer. Syndra sighed.
"No one knows. I just remembered a severe headache. But that's mostly due to the alcohol. Did you seriously just fall out of the sky?"

(( Fiestaguy Faliara
Sorry for the late reply, was waiting and seeing if Fiesta wanted to reply but he said he's busy so yeah))
Elysia looked up. "... Yeah."

((Fiestaguy Clairebluh))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
My heart pounds with a force that threatens to push me down as I run. I can feel the presence of the tendrils behind me, chasing after me, ready to kill. My legs ache and my lungs feel as though lava has been poured into them. Just a little bit more, I think to myself. Then, the scene changes. The gravelly floor liquifies and turns into a cold, reflective light gray. Giant white walls rise up from the ground, glowing with a fierceness that dispels the darkness. Finally, the white ceiling grows out from the walls and closes.

My mind grows fuzzy, and when it clears, there is a giant door on the wall opposite us, even though I have been looking there the whole time but never saw it. "We have to run to it," I say, beginning to step forward. However, the more we advance, the more the ceiling seems lower. When we're about a body length away from the door, the ceiling falls at a rapid pace. My fingers graze the door, not having any time to take in its texture before the ceiling throws its full weight on us and we fall through the floor.

• Thank You
Reactions: Timdood3

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The gravel filled nightmare fades to a room, which collapses as we reach the far side. [/i]Surely somewhere there is an end to this.[/i] He expected to fall forever, but his peace was interrupted by a stench, quickly followed by the ground. Or more accurately, the underground. He'd fallen into the sewers.

He stood up, dusted himself off, and picked a direction. The tunnel seemed to go on forever, and the light came from everywhere and nowhere; no shadows. Except...There were shadows. Black, writhing masses on the far wall seemed lashing out against each other. AJ couldn't help but think back to the tendrils that attacked Lucas. He shook his head to clear the memory from his mind, and when he looked up again there were torches lining the wall.

AJ continued walking until he came to an intersection. Each path looked exactly like the one he'd been on for the past who knows how long. He felt a pressure on his right arm and the red dragon seemed to be trying to pry itself off of AJ's body to go that way. With no reason to go another direction, AJ followed the dragon's guidance. He started to hear a soft melody playing in the distance; the further he walked, the louder it got. It was familiar, but implacable. He closed his eyes and followed the tune, dragging his shoulder across the soft stone of the wall. The melody was augmented by the sound of his footsteps, providing a steady rhythm.

It was calming, just loping along to the sounds of an unidentifiable melody. He was so relaxed he felt he and the world around him might melt. He felt himself sinking into the ground and realized that the world around him was, in fact, melting. I need to remember to control my choice of words in dreams... He opened his eyes to see that he was no longer in a sewer: He was back in the original dreamscape. Great. Just fucking great. Back to square fucking one. Without warning or provocation, AJ's relaxed mental state turned to one seething with rage. Any progress he may have made to escaping was erased. He lashed out at the closest pillar, dealing significantly more damage than he had when he first arrived.

After a few breaths and exhausted, half hearted punches, AJ came to his senses. He didn't know why he'd even been angry. Other than the fact that he was now completely alone. Having actual rational thoughts, AJ tried to bend the pillar to his will; he tried to create steps up the side of it. Unfortunately however, the pillar did not cooperate. So he sat, defeated once more by an inanimate object. ...One day I'll make it up there...

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
One second Pierre was sprinting towards Lucas and the other everything changed and he fell into what it seemed to be some sewers. He fell on his back, the sisters landing on top of him. "Ouch." -Pierre let out. He ignored the pain of his back and looked around. Such a dirty and gloomy place. He'd never been to a place like this before. Luckily for him, he didn't mind for his clothe to get all dirty. He didn't cared about it. His parents thought otherwise, though. Always telling him to be impecable because no prince should ever look like a peasant. Or at least that's what his mom always told him. How much he disliked when his mom and dad looked at others as inferior people.

"Kat? Kait? Are you alright?"

(( Mia avis night fluffy (fury) ))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
The girl runs, tailing the group with her red hair whipping behind her. Her heart thudded mercilessly, leaving her breathless and worn. Around her, the world shifted. The floor changes to a cold grey colour and large white walls tower up from the ground. A white ceiling extended itself from the walls and closed them in. Lucas begun to step towards a door that had appeared on the opposite wall and beckoned the group to follow him, yet every advancing step they took the ceiling grew lower, closer. Alex's heart pounded in her ears as the ceiling descended rapidly before throwing it's full weight on them and pushing them through the floor. Her chest and stomach twisted as she fell through darkness, a short, small cry escaping worthlessly from her throat. She was afraid, very afraid. With an oof and a crack that knocked the breath out of her, she landed heavily, stomach first on a cold, hard ground. Dazed, she allowed herself to lie there, wincing inwardly at the dull pain that had spread its way through her ribcage. I think I'm going to sit here for a while.
S_swimmer Enderfive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

Running after Lucas, the scene suddenly shifted and walls rose from the ground. It was as if we were in a cold, grey corridor, sprinting towards a door in the distance. The light glowing off the walls and the floor and the ceiling was so painful I almost winced. I had to squint my eyes hard and put my hand over them to not go completely blind.

Then we fell right through the floor as the ceiling crashed on us.

The landing was clumsy. I managed to break the fall with my legs, but it was still painful as hell. Alex was clearly hurting next to me, judging by the look on her face and Lucas . . . I think he cushioned the impact for me a bit. I climbed off of him, catching a glimpse around me. There were walls around us, again, but they weren't as bright as before. They weren't white either. It looked like polished stone or something, I wasn't too sure.

There wasn't anyone else around, though. Just the three of us; Pierre and AJ and the rest were gone. My expression turned critical again as I observed the situation. Alex was on the ground, in pain, Lucas looked about the same and we were in an unfamiliar place again. The corridor broke off in multiple directions a little further along and when I went to check the side ways out, they were the same.

I limped back to my new . . . partners and sat down. "This looks like a labyrinth," I said, still breathing heavily from the run and the fall. "You two okay?"

((S_swimmer Toiletprincess))

Last edited:

Mia

Reaction score
Kat tightened her grip on Pierre's hand as the scenery changed, she felt as though her stomach was twisting inside out, then they starting falling. She grabbed for someone's hand but not even Rinnie was there, tears started welling up in her eyes. She wasn't supposed to be here, why was she here? Kat suddenly landed on top of Pierre, Kait and Rinnie, a small, "Ow.." Escaped her mouth. "Kat? Kait? Are you alright?" Kat then realised she wasnt ok. She felt an enormous pain in her arm, she screamed through her now streaming tears. Then she remembered, she remembered seeing the truck coming towards her... The blaring horn and bright lights and then the impact... Bruises started to form all over her body as she relived the memory. She sat up and held her flimsy arm, "P-Pierre," she whispered shakily, "m-my arm.. The t-t-truck.." She closed her eyes trying to get rid of the memory, "Mummy I-is d-dead.."

((Ansoro2112 avis night fluffy (fury) ))

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Your Mama's not dead, kid."
Markus walked over to three of the kids he'd seen earlier. They were in a new place. He had no idea how he'd got there. One minute he'd been running away, running as fast as he could away from those things that ripped one kid apart, and then he blinked and he was here. The others were lying down on the ground - something must have happened to them when he left them. One of the smaller kids was crying their eyes out. Something to do with a truck.
"What happened?" he asked. "Still on a high, am I?"
He wished he could still convince himself that.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I drop down onto a cold, hard floor. I lay there for a bit, nonmoving, letting things calm down. My left hand twitches. I begin to get up - "Kukh–!" - when a heavy, black lump slams into my stomach. Sprouting arms and legs, the mass now identifiable as Isaac raises himself up and walks off. I lay there for a bit, partly still in shock and unable to move and partly astounded by his lack of manners. Paying no mind to my existence, Isaac observes the area around him and then sits down. "This looks like a labyrinth. You two okay?"

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am doing wonderful," I spit, tracing the now-healing chasm the stone spikes made around my body. I take a glance at his face and drop my arm back to it's spread-eagled position. "Sorry." I sigh, body heavy and sinking further into the ground. I need to stop doing that.

(( Isaac Alex ))

Mia

Reaction score
Kat looked up at this new person through her tears, she was not in the mood to make new friends right now so she replied with a frown and more tears. All of a sudden Kat heard the deafening sound of the monster that had killed her parents, the two bright lights shone down the sewer, making her squint as it got closer and closer. She couldn't move, a single, small gasp escaped her mouth, her heat beating faster than a strike of lightening as she watched the vehicle speed towards them.

((Ansoro2112 Infected_alien8_ avis night fluffy (fury)
I don't think Kat has met Markus, if she has I will correct my post later!))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Kat's face was showing a terrified face. Pierre turned to look and see what she was looking at, but there was nothing. "Kat, what do you see?" He said while standing up. He then looked at Markus and whispered. "I'm not really sure. I don't know their story yet or what they went through. All I know is that we need to take care of them. This place doesn't seem too friendly."

(( Mia Infected_alien8_ ))

Mia

Reaction score
The vehicle was now only a few seconds away from hitting her, yet she couldn't make her legs get up to move. "Kat what do you see?" She watched it race nearer, "T-truck.." She whispered before covering her ears with her one good arm to try and block out the rumbling of its engine and painfully loud horn. As it drew nearer she watched in horror as she spotted her parents sitting, laughing and chatting in the path of the monster. She reached out for the them, "Mummy! Daddy! Watch out!" She screamed, tears starting to well up in her eyes again, then the truck hit them. They were dead.. The truck vanished into the darkness of the sewers and her parents bodies slid in the murkey water,never to be seen again. "They are dead.." She trailed off, tears streaming down the little girls face. "The truck killed them.." She stared at where her parents had been sitting moments earlier, imagining their caring faces and warm touch, remembering when she had nightmares how she would walk into their room and they would give her a loving hug and sweet words. Kat stood up wiping her tears on her shirt and walked over to Pierre and hugged him, she closed her eyes and tried to forget but watching her parents die was something that would haunt her forever.

((Tada Kats nightmare Ansoro2112 Infected_alien8_ ))

Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Faliara

Reaction score
After the three stood there awkwardly for a few seconds, Elysia turned around. "... I'll just... Be going then."

She's sleeping on the floor. That's the only reason for the pain she felt when she fell. She didn't really think she wanted to stay there any longer.

With that decision, she brought her hand to her face and pinched it.

She didn't quite expect it when she felt pain -that didn't feel quite physical but still pain, what the fuck- from her own pinch, letting out a resounding "Ow!"

((Clairebluh Fiestaguy I did it))

G

Guest35486

Syndra watched as the younger girl turned around and pinched her face, immediately followed by an exclamation.
"Can't wake up?" Syndra asked, even though she already knew the answer. "Guess we're all stuck here."

((Faliara Fiestaguy ))

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alex blinks, baffled by Isaacs.. probably painful entry. She watched as Isaac got off the writhing boy and moved away. She stood slowly, moving her hand to her ribs and wincing before she walked over to Lucas, concerned. She sat on her hind legs next to him and inspected him with wandering eyes. "Are you ok?" She asked, tentatively moving to position a hand in the air above him, but noticing sharp pains that seemed both real and surreal. "I think I broke a rib.." the girl muttered, frowning, "it doesn't really hurt, well it does, just.. it's weird, you know?" Noticing her rambling, Alex flushed and shook her head, "A-wow that l-looks sore.." she said, ducking her head and looking at the gaping wound that went along the circumference of his body.
S_swimmer Enderfive

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Truck? Mom and Dad? Is it possible they were part of an accident and... they died? Pierre gulped. He couldn't imagine losing their parents with such young age. How traumatizing it was for them. He hated how his parents treated him but he wouldn't wish for them to die. Kat hugged him. He simply hugged her back. "Kat, everything is going to be fine. I promise you."

He looked at Markus. "We need to figure out a way out of here."

(( Mia Infected_alien8_ ))

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
"Yea, it does hurt, but I can deal with it," I say, dismissing the notion. "More importantly, you're sure you're ok? You too, Isaac? We should probably figure out where the others are."

(( Alex Isaac 'tis all i can write rn))