IC Wonderful Minds

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A guy, presumably rather wealthy judging from his looks, simply ignored AJ and kept on with a secondary topic. Needless to say, AJ was already looking at him unfavorably simply due to his apparent background, and being ignored certainly didn't help that. His voice showed the clear annoyance. It wasn't anger...yet. "Um, yeah hi. I don't know if you've noticed through your thick skull...But we're kind of...you know...Trapped in a dream." AJ glared directly at this silver spoon, making it clear that he would accept no less than a response.

Ansoro2112

Last edited:

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Pierre turned around, just to see these two new faces. A boy with brown hair and another blonde person with a white t-shirt that couldn't tell if it was girl or a boy.

"Oh hello. I'm sorry, I didn't quite see you there." He paused. He noticed that guy being a little bit upset, but he ignored it. " I didn't think about it that way. If we're indeed trapped here, then why us? There needs to be some kind of reason. But whatever it is, I'm sure there's a way to get out." Prince Pierre wasn't sure if he wanted to get out. He was getting used to this place. He wasn't missing his previous life at all.

"Oh, I apologize! Forgot to introduce myself. My name's Pierre." -He said with a smile. "What about you two?"

(( Timdood3 CaffeinatedKitty ))

Last edited:

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I just nod in agreement. AJ summed up a good number of my thoughts, after all.
But then someone- a rather wealthy-looking guy, in other words- continues with a previous conversation, seeming not to notice us, and AJ starts getting irritated.
"Hey, calm down. We did just show up out of nowhere- give him a chance to finish his conversation." I glance at him cautiously, wondering if he'll take it okay. I only know that I'm not the best judge of character at first sight, and I haven't had the time to really get used to him.
I turn back just in time to hear the stranger reply.
Smiling slightly, I nudge AJ with my shoulder and whisper, "See? He's alright."
I introduce myself- "Nice to meet you. I'm Sage."- but not AJ, figuring that he'd want to himself.
'So much easier to talk when I'm actually comfortable.'
((Ansoro2112 Timdood3))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
The rich guy, Pierre, turned to AJ and spoke. The guy's formal tone and lax body language told AJ that he didn't really care. Not even mentioning his condescending attitude, it made AJ rather ...Upset. Not gonna sugar coat it, AJ was pissed. But he contained himself. "Andrew Jihara. Call me AJ. I'd say nice to meet you...But I'd be lying. Sorry."

Sage comes in to calm me down, but the damage has been done. AJ steps back, allowing himself to cool down a bit and let Sage do the talking.

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
((When's Pierre gonna realise she's not shy she has serious social anxiety?))
The girl froze, watching as two other people came up. Oh no. Oh no not more people. She begun to tremble violently as her breathing sped up, almost to the point of hyperventilation. Her heartbeat raced in her chest and the world begun to spin around her as if on a rollercoaster she wasn't invited to. She tried in vain to calm herself. Relax, Alex. Calm down there's nothing to worry about. Tears welled up against her will in her eyes and she tried to blink them away, looking off into the distance in the hopes no one would notice. She balled herself into a fetal position, resting her head inbetween her knees so her face was hidden by the curly locks of bright red hair that fell across her cheeks. She cracked her knuckles compulsively, obsessively, as her palms became sweaty and clammy.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I walk over to two new faces and introduce myself. "I'm Lucas. Not much about me really. Nice to meet you." I think, Why isn't Alex coming over here? I turn around and almost open my mouth to yell her over when I see her curled into a ball, shaking, off in the distance. I feel a pang of fear in my chest for an instant. "Pierre, I'm gonna just go over there for a little bit..." I say quietly to him, putting my hand on his shoulder. Immediately, I run over to Alex.

"Alex, over here," I whisper to her, trying to grab her and pull her behind a pillar. "Jeez, are you ok? What the heck is happening?"

(( Alex ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
AJ raises an eyebrow as a guy named Lucas comes up, introduces himself, then turns and runs off to a- presumably crying- girl. She's probably hurt...But there's no pain here? Remembering the injuries that he should feel, AJ looked down at his hands for the first time since he bandaged them. The cloth from his shirt was blood soaked, but he could tell that they were fine. He unwrapped his hands and threw the cloth scraps to the ground, where they just kind of poofed away.

AJ leaned and whispered to Sage, "What's their deal? Should I go over there?....Ah fuck it I'm going over there." His temper had cooled off, so he went over to speak with Lucas and the injured girl. He made sure to don and zip his hoodie before arriving...Just to be safe. This girl looks like she scares easily, so I should do what I can to look less intimidating.

AJ kneels down about a meter away, knowing that injuries need space. "Hey, are you ok?"

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
She continued to shake, unable to speak a word through the uncontrollable sobbing that wracked her. Her chest felt tight and constricted and she hastily pulled her red hair to make sure her face was out of view. "I-I'm f-i-ine," she said shakily, shuffling away from the two concerned boys slightly.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
On closer inspection, AJ can see that the girl isn't injured, not visibly anyway, but rather is panicked and scared. He tried to be as friendly as possible, trying to calm her down. "You don't look ok. What's wrong?" AJ stands up a bit and offers his hand toward the girl.

Mia

Reaction score
  • Kat decided she wanted to get away from everyone, 'follow me Kait..' The girls walked away for a bit and sat down, everyone was still visible from where they had walked too. 'Wanna try and make a pony.. Or a dragon?' She smiled waiting for her sisters response.

Kaitlyn followed her sibling without a thought, sitting down across from her. Taking a deep breath, she decided to speak for once. "...I-if we are in a d-dream... maybe w-we can make more t-then just dragons..." she said, smiling a little back at her. 'Dragons... other mythical creatures too... like... that three headed dog at the underworld gates! What's his name again...?' she thought. She always had trouble with long names.
    "You mean.. Cerberus? I don't know he is kinda scary.." She paused for a moment, "But if we are in a dream we could make him nice!" She smiled, "or we could just get a unicorn." She added quickly, imagining all the wonderful things they could do.

"Y-yeah! I love dogs... C-Cerber i-is another dog, right? Just with t-three heads." She said, neglecting to say half of the dogs name. "If you w-want a unicorn though, g-go ahead." she added, thinking for herself of what they could add.

"Or.." She pointed to Rinto and Rollie, "We could make them into something special.." She smiled, hoping her sister would know what she meant

Kaitlyn looked at her sibling, blinking curiously before thinking, "S-something special...?" she questioned, more to herself then Kat. 'Two halves do make a whole...' she thought. Gently taking Rollie from her sibling, she placed the two half bears side-by-side. 'If that prince can do it... maybe I can too.' she thought, laying down on her stomach, Kaitlyn focused on the two bears. 'Try not to think logically Kait... that might ruin it.' she added to herself. Closing her eyes, Kaitlyn tried to imagine how the two would combine. 'Let's see... hmm... combining two into one...' Thinking carefully, and with little thought as the logical half of her argued how it could be done, a sowing needle was pictured, a silvery thread weaving the two halves together with ease and simplicity. 'Sorry if that hurt, Rinto, Rollie.' she thought as she opened her eyes. Sitting up quickly in shock, Kaitlyn tilted her head slightly at the now whole bear. "W-what should we c-call him?" she asked, examining the bear. Surprisingly, the silvery thread dulled to a brown that matched the fur of each bear, meaning a long stitch ran vertically along the bear. Sitting so she rested on her knees, Kaitlyn gently pet the bear's head. "....H-how's Rinnie sound?" she asked, as though the bear would respond. Looking toward her sister for an answer, Kaitlyn failed to notice how the bear's ear twitched slightly.
    Kat stared, amazed at what her sister had just done, "woah.. That was awesome.." She stared at the bear for a while, "Rinnie, I like it." Seeing the bear's ear move slightly she pointed at it, "Kait! It just moved.." She stared puzzled at the now whole bear, "Do you think he can talk?" She asked her sister, "I-I mean.. You made him.. Did you make him talk?"
    ((@everyone there xD ))

Reactions: Ansoro2112

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Isaac

Thank you, Captain Obvious. "Sisters, huh? Thanks for mentioning that, I really couldn't tell, I mean, it's not like they're twins or anything," I said with a voice dripping with sharp sarcasm.

"Um, yeah hi. I don't know if you've noticed through your thick skull...But we're kind of...you know...Trapped in a dream," a new voice declared behind me. I turned around to see Sage, and another stranger. The stranger looked like he was keeping himself from screaming at us for being a bunch of idiots. It was somewhat amusing to watch and I allowed myself a slight smirk.

Pierre turned around as well. He introduced himself.

"Andrew Jihara. Call me AJ. I'd say nice to meet you...But I'd be lying. Sorry." Hm. AJ seemed like my kind of guy. He took a few steps back.

Lucas whispered something to Pierre and then took off in the cute girl's direction. I glanced over to her. She was shaking, curled up in a ball on the ground. What... "Shit, that's not right," I said, but didn't really do anything further. I just stood there, watching the girl and the people gathering around her.

((CaffeinatedKitty Ansoro2112))

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"What the hell is going on? Tell me! Now! Or I'll throw this thing straight into the little girl's f*cking skull!"
He'd charged toward the group of people he'd seen not far away from the cave. Wielding a sharp shard of iron from the large door, he stabbed the air in front of his captures, his face red, anger pumping violently through his veins. These people had taken him here. They'd drugged him. They were going to get him home - or pay.
"Well? Tell me what the hell you want from me and why the hell I shouldn't kill you all right now!"
((Sorry Toiletprincess I think I just scared your character EVEN MORE D: Ansoro2112 CaffeinatedKitty Enderfive Timdood3 and anyone else that's with the main group))

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
A sword wielding maniac shows up out of nowhere and immediately begins threatening violence. "What the hell is going on? Tell me! Now! Or I'll throw this thing straight into the little girl's fucking skull!"

AJ was up and upon the newcomer in seconds. "Like hell, you will!" AJ clutched the man's wrist and twisted until he dropped the weapon, and kicked his feet out from under him. He pinned the enemy face down with his arms behind his back. Maybe he'd learned something from being arrested, after all. AJ was unsure how long he could restrain the man like this, but if necessary, he would take further measures to ensure that this man would not pose a threat. He leaned down and spoke in a menacing whisper, "What the fuck do you think you're doing? Do you think you can just show up here and start threatening everything that moves? Because if you do, we're going to have a real fucking problem."

Then he looked toward the group that was still gawking. Understandable to still be shocked, this whole incident transpired in a matter of ten seconds or less.

Infected_alien8_ @others

Last edited:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Get the hell off me!" Markus screamed, his voice rasping with fury. He was pinned to the ground, the maniac spitting into his face. His breathe pumped through his lungs, giving his muscles every strength he had to try to throw the man away and beat the hell out of him.
But the maniac was to strong. Markus lay there, twisting and kicking, cursing into the panicked eyes of his attacker.
He froze.
He had suddenly noticed that in front of him was nothing but a kid.
His anger suddenly began to drain away and he slowly came to a halt, seizing up and surrendering to the weight of his enemy.
He looked around quickly, noticing that every one of them looked no older than a teenager. Each one looked as vulnerable and angry as he felt. Had they been captured too?
"Okay, what the hell is going on?" he panted.
((Apologies if I am mistaken about the general age of the characters!
and Timdood3))

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Pierre heard as AJ said he wasn't happy to meet him. Luckily, Pierre's temper wasn't an explosive one. He watched as he then made his way towards Alex. He then turned to see Sage. "Pleasure to meet you, Sage. And AJ... he's such an interesting gentlemen, I would say."

One of the sudden, Pierre saw as a guy with a shard sharp of iron sprinting towards them. AJ was the first one to react, by grabbing him wrists until he dropped the weapon. The new guy's face then relaxed a little bit.

"If you excuse me." -Pierre told Sage.

He then made his way towards AJ and the guy. He picked up the the shard of iron and hold it with his right arm. He then looked at AJ "Let him go now." He turned to see the new guy. "Hello. I'm Pierre. I understand your frustration. Quite unreal to believe we're inside a dream." He saw as the guy gave gim a confused look. "I know. And yes, apparently we are indeed inside a dream. We all are. So there's no need for violence here. What's your name?" -Pierre said smiling.

(( Timdood3 Infected_alien8_ ))

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
AJ kept the newcomer pinned until he stopped struggling. Even then, he did not allow him to move. "'What the hell is going on?'" AJ repeated, screaming, "'What the hell is going on?! I'll tell you what the hell is going on! I sword wielding maniac charged at my group, and threatened to kill us all.-"

AJ was cut off by the snobby bastard from before, "Let him go. Now."

Without thought, AJ turned on him instead. "Let him go?! This mother fucker just threatened to kill us all! I am not about to let this fucker get away with this!"

(( Ansoro2112 oh the pains of people writing posts at the same time....I always seem to not post mine first...I am worst ninja :c ))

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"What the hell? Dream?"
He looked at the others, who seemed to act as though this kid's statement was completely rational.
"What the hell?"
He thought for a moment.
"Wait," he shook his finger at them, "have you guys been drinking? I mean, at L'eav Ronto? Last night, probably?"
He got no reaction.
"Hawaii? You guys been out drinking?"

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Woah woah woah, okay, look. I was in a bar, someone must have slipped something in my drink, and now I'm here. Sound familiar? At all?"
He looked at the kid hard.
"Look kid, I'm not your Daddy, you can tell me."

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"Don't worry. I know you're not my 'Daddy'. He drunk himself to death over a decade ago." AJ said it without even flinching. He was aware of his father's existence for a year at most, and held no semblance of care for the man.

"I'm pretty sure we're not even on Earth anymore. Listen...Do you remember doing anything life threatening recently?

• Sad
Reactions: Hunter

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"This," AJ flung his arms out to indicate the world around them, "Is a dream. These," he indicated the crowd, "Are real people. Not figments of your imagination. You," AJ poked him in the chest, "Are quite possibly dead. Look around you! Does this look like any place you've ever heard of? Does this resemble anything even remotely familiar? No? Because it doesn't fucking exist on Earth!"

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Markus hadn't even looked at where he was. But he kid was right.
What the hell...?
He was in some kind of huge field, and stone pillars towered above, climbing above the clouds and beyond the reach of his eyes. The sky was different too... it was the same colour, but it had some kind of different texture, as though someone had added a new layer of paint to it.
He remembered the floating torches in the cave, and the huge iron door. "Sin."
He remembered the pram and the baby and the blood.
He looked at the kid in front of him.
"Don't f*ucking poke me."
He looked around at the others again.
"We're on Earth you dumb-asses. This isn't a TV show or a... video game. Aliens and dream fairies don't actually exist. This," he pointed around him," isn't a thing." He paused. He came to an embarrassing realization.
"Oh sh*t, I'm drugged aren't I? You're not even freakin' real, are you?" He kicked the floor. "Sh*t!"

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
"You're right. This isn't television or a video game. This is just as real as when you were drinking or whatever. Do you see any aliens or dream fairies? Don't bother, there's none here. And it is a thing. A very real thing." AJ held up his injured hands for the man to see. "Those pillars are just as solid as they look. And you're not drugged. I just fucking told you that we're all real people, just like you."

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
We all get our introductions out of the way and that's all well and good--but then some guy none of us seem to know runs up to us, brandishing...something that would probably hurt like hell if one was hit with it.
AJ promptly takes him down, before I can even react. Pierre follows, talking to him kindly but firmly.
Almost hesitantly, I walk over to them.
"Uh, can you two calm down?" I jam my hands in my pockets, leaning forward slightly to look at them. Addressing only this newcomer, I continue, "as far as we know, this is either a dream, or... Some sort of afterlife? The former, I'm hoping."
I pause for a moment. "Well... We're real alright, but... I can't promise you weren't drugged. We-" I nod at AJ- "have a sort of theory that everyone here got a potentially deadly injury before..."
I straighten up, shutting my mouth. I'm rambling. Hush, self.