OOC Wonderful Minds Discussion

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Also Jenben101 your description of where you're at sounds a bit different from ours, are you at a different place in the dream? (It's perfectly fine, it's nice not to have everybody start out together at once, I just want to clarify where you are)
Yes, I'm at a different place in the dream. I tried to make it similar but add some unique features like the floating islands. I figured that everyone was starting in the same place so I spiced it up a bit, :3

:Edit: FFS swimmer....You were fast LOL

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I kinda wanna join this, but i've never done an RP before so i'm not sure xD
Miya: It's nothing to be afraid about. We're here to help and support you with your ideas ^^ I'd recommend to go for it, and ask us as many questions as you need to get a good roleplaying experience.

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
So I have an idea for a character.. Tell me if its stupid xD

Name: Poppy
Appearance: Long pink hair, green eyes and pale skin. Wears a blue top, black jeans and small black boots.

Suffers from anxiety, and it gets too much. (Idk okay... I get anxious about alot of stuff so thought maybe to have that for her.. XD)

Reactions: Mia and Enderfive

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Either Isaac still doesn't have his glasses or I'm worse at being subtly obvious than I thought.
Well, gee, when you say your character's gender is undetermined for the moment/neutral/whatever I don't delve too deep into gender identities, then my character will be confused up to the moment he (or I) learn what the character in question identifies as.

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
Throws the
Name: Sage
Height: 5'7"
Weight: About 140 pounds
Build: slightly wide-shouldered and stocky. Muscular.
Language: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Normal Attire: Some sort of T-shirt, skinny jeans, and a black hoodie.
Accessories: His sister's old favorite necklace. It's a small silver bell on a silver chain.
Problem: Gender dysphoria/barely supported transgender
Weaknesses: The topic of his sister; cripplingly shy; has a crush on a cheerleader
Fears: People he doesn't know/trust; the ocean; being closely examined
Likes: Pasta; ice cream; JRPGs; being left alone; learning
Dislikes: Sexists; Homophobes; tomatoes; school
Personality: He is painfully shy and reserved. Always sits in the back of the room and slouches in his desk, but pays close attention anyway. He's often bullied for being transgender, so he tends to stay in his room and hide. Is bisexual but prefers girls. He loves to dream, because in his dreams, he has the correct body and is fully supported or left alone, depending on the dream. Also likes reading, because books as well take him to a different world. He sometimes gets behind on homework because of his constant napping, but always catches up again.
at everyone

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Any power playing avis and myself might do with the twins is completely agreed on :3 Also we write our posts in a pm together before posting them on the thread, so sometimes we may post each other's posts, Katie - Blue writing Kaitlyn - Green writing ^3^
I got my first two victims >:3

Reactions: Hunter