OOC Wonderful Minds Discussion

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score

This is the OOC thread for the Role-play Wonderful Minds. OOC stands four Out Of Character. In this thread, you can comment on the story and talk about it and characters, plan things you don't want to talk about in a PM, request characters and give Character Bios, etc. The reason this is separate from the official thread is so the official one can have posts solely devoted to the story. Because it's separate, you no longer have to bracket your OOC messages. Have fun!

Like the other role-plays, we use the IRC channel #ESCResRP. You may use this channel to meet on IRC and role-play in realtime instead of post by post.
--------
I haven't written an intro post yet so I'll be working on that, should be up sometime.​

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jubjubers and Naoh

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sign me up for it, but I'll wait for the intro post to give you my character info, if that's okay.

Oh and does it have to be just one problem or can I give my character multiple problems as well that he's trying to solve?

• Haha
Reactions: Jubjubers

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Sign me up for it, but I'll wait for the intro post to give you my character info, if that's okay.

Oh and does it have to be just one problem or can I give my character multiple problems as well that he's trying to solve?
No problem, don't worry about it. And yes, you can give your character multiple problems, I'd even encourage it as it makes things more interesting

Intro is about to be posted, Character Bio coming very soon <3

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
17 Year Old girl named Alexis or Alex for short.
Her bright red hair cascaded to her shoulders in soft waves that framed her face and her olive-green eyes were gentle but intense. She wore simple, rectangle glasses with thin black frames and had snake-bite piercings on her lower lip. Over her petite frame draped a blue and purple shirt that revealed her shoulders with a black tank top underneath.
Her longs legs bore light grey-blue shorts that extended to just above her knees. On her feet were a pair of red sneakerswith white laces and "SWS" hand-written in black marker
on the side of each one.
Also if not noticed, her problem is bullying which led to social anxiety and attempted suicide.

Last edited:

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
yes pls

Sorry to be so strict about it but I want to keep it clean and orderly. Also, if OOC starts now on the RP thread, especially on the first post, it'll just get less serious and people won't use this thread anymore and we'll have another hundred pages littered with nothing related to the story on the RP thread

(In this thread however you can do whatever you want no holds barred woo)

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
*Raises hand*
I got a character Idea. Just missing a name.

Noah: BILLYBOB JOE

[19:54] <MsKelly> choclatechip?
[19:54] <@Fiestasheep> ...
[19:54] <+ninedragon> Tyrone
[19:54] <@Fiestasheep> I hate you guys :D
[19:54] == bierjunge [bierjunge@thebes.openshells.net] has quit [Ping timeout: 265 seconds]
[19:54] <+ninedragon> lol
[19:54] <@Fiestasheep> ninedragon: If you were thinking about Toblerone, I'll kill you.
[19:54] <+ninedragon> oh lol

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Name: Audrey (Addy for short) Age: 16 (her original name was going to be Eva, So ignore that name on the pic)
braided dark brown hair that goes down past her shoulders. She often wears shorts and a t-shirt. Problem:Bullied ALOT ( I know the drawings are bad but YOLO right? They were done on Microsoft paint, They would be better but I used a mouse :( ) Audrey loves to read and aspires to be a novelist. Audrey is shy but when she gets to know you she is very polite. Addy is extremely adventurous and creative. The "popular" girls of the school often bully her which makes her depressed and shy. Before Audrey was bullied she was outgoing and excitable. Almost all off the time Audrey goes into her own dimension where she is an angel. (Like the one on my profile picture :3)

If you need any more info just say :3

• Confusing
Reactions: BetaPanda

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Name: Audrey (Addy for short) Age: 16 (her original name was going to be Eva, So ignore that name on the pic)
braided dark brown hair that goes down past her shoulders. She often wears shorts and a t-shirt. Problem:Bullied ALOT ( I know the drawings are bad but YOLO right? They were done on Microsoft paint, They would be better but I used a mouse :( ) Audrey loves to read and aspires to be a novelist. Audrey is shy but when she gets to know you she is very polite. Addy is extremely adventurous and creative. The "popular" girls of the school often bully her which makes her depressed and shy. Before Audrey was bullied she was outgoing and excitable. Almost all off the time Audrey goes into her own dimension where she is an angel. (Like the one on my profile picture :3)

If you need any more info just say :3
Sounds good to me, although we already have Alex who's been tormented by bullying; can you think of a way to make Addy more unique from Alex? (If you want to stick with bullying, maybe type of bullying)

And those drawings are fine, I couldn't do any better :p

Also Fiestaguy I can suggest some names to you in a PM if you want

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Two teens. Go super-teen-dream-squad!
Name: Tyrone (Thank you, ninedragon.)
Appearance: Medium posture, around 1,70 tall (5"8), chocolate-brown skin with short, (You guessed it:) black hair. Tyrone's wearing a dark green hoodie,
blue jeans and brown shoes. His voice is low and deep.
Problem: ASPD (Anti-social personality disorder) and extreme sadism. Will generally search for conflict to join in on and attempt to hurt someone physically/emotionally whenever possible. In his normal life, he used to have a long history of crime and violence, and was in a mental institution for 5 years, before being released for (faked) rehabilitation and (also faked) 'good behaviour'.

• Haha
Reactions: Jubjubers

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Two teens. Go super-teen-dream-squad!
Name: Tyrone (Thank you, ninedragon.)
Appearance: Medium posture, around 1,70 tall (5"8), chocolate-brown skin with short, (You guessed it:) black hair. Tyrone's wearing a dark green hoodie,
blue jeans and brown shoes. His voice is low and deep.
Problem: ASPD (Anti-social personality disorder) and extreme sadism. Will generally search for conflict to join in on and attempt to hurt someone physically/emotionally whenever possible. In his normal life, he used to have a long history of crime and violence, and was in a mental institution for 5 years, before being released for (faked) rehabilitation and (also faked) 'good behaviour'.
ASPD and extreme sadism. Now that will be interesting. Your character seems fine, I'll accept it!

Also, judging from your GotE experience and this Character Bio, I'm assuming you want to add in some gory scenes. I'm perfectly fine with it, but make sure to tone it down if others are uncomfortable by it and make sure to consult another RPer before excessively harming them!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiestaguy

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
reminds me of the backyardigans
imo bullyvictim is not a character flaw. depression/suicidal tendencies/cutting may be, though
harassing others is also one sure
how about for audrey the problem is she spends too much time in fantasies, and as the goal is escaping the dream, that'd slot in quite nicely. she could learn to cope better while balancing her creativity with irl stuffs.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Also, judging from your GotE experience and this Character Bio, I'm assuming you want to add in some gory scenes. I'm perfectly fine with it, but make sure to tone it down if others are uncomfortable by it and make sure not to consult another RPer before excessively harming them!
Please let me create a 'Uncensored' and 'Censored' version :c I reeeaaally want to disturb some people.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Sounds good to me, although we already have Alex who's been tormented by bullying; can you think of a way to make Addy more unique from Alex? (If you want to stick with bullying, maybe type of bullying)
okay, Addy's Problem can be, Her parents constantly fight. (Depression either way) Her mother also makes choices without Addy.
(I wont spoil the rest :3)

Reactions: BetaPanda

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
I'm fine with it as long as nobody else is against it, but if you were to do it, make sure they lead to the same conclusion so the next person doesn't have to write 2 reactions :p
But it can be a choose-your-own-adventure!
Yeah I get that, I'll just have it end similiarily. Doesn't matter if the liver or the lung got ripped out, it ends in a lot of pain either way, if you know what I'm saying.

• Thank You
Reactions: S_swimmer

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
by the looks of it addy has issues blaming other people for her problems and that's the "secret"
or it's feelings of entitlement- either way those aren't character flaws, just unfortunate circumstance
do i win