OOC Wonderful Minds Discussion

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Fuck, forgot I didn't even put down my character bio yet lmao

Name: Lucas
Location: GOOD OL' WEST COAST CALIFORNIA (genericusalocation.png)
Appearance: Long, brown, unkempt hair, a liiiittle bit o stubble, bright blue eyes, a bit sticklike but still nourished
Because I felt like it I tried to make a drawing of him and it failed horribly please don't laugh at me
Conflict: At age 3, Lucas was diagnosed with a terminal illness. Since then, he has lost all freedom. He has been living in a hospital his entire life, barely being able to do anything by himself. He often tries to escape through dreams, and has been slowly giving up on life altogether.

Last edited:

Mia

Reaction score
Name: Katie 'Kagami' ['Mirror' in Japanese.]
Nick Name: Kat
Birthdate: 2nd of February
Weight: 46 pounds
Height: 44 Inches
Attire: A dull, pale blue, tattered dress that stops at her knees. No shoes.
Hair Colour: Dark Brown-Black, worn in a braid that stops at her elbows, rather messy/dirty, she has it so that it sits on her back. She refuses to change it.
Eye Colour: Dull Blue
Skin Colour: Dark skinned, freckles across her cheeks.
Other?:
> Kat carries half a teddy bear, her sister possesses the other half of the mangled thing.
> The two were in a car crash. Kat suffered a broken right arm, broken leg on her left side, fractured foot on her right side and head injuries. Also minor back and neck injuries, bruises and scares are evident on most of her body, especially her face. Possible brain damage, as doctors are unsure and cannot tell in their current state.
> Kat day dreams often of her mother and most nights will have multiple nightmares
> Kat and her sister are identical twins
> Both their parents were killed in the accident
> Kat does most of the talking between the two, not that they talk much
> Kat is adventurous and doesn't like to be in one place for long
Edit: changed her injuries a bit to mimic a real life situation, really she is lucky she isn't dead.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name: Kaitlyn 'Kagami' ['Mirror' in Japanese.]
Nick Name: Kait
Birthdate: 2nd of February
Weight: 50 pounds
Height: 45.3 Inches
Attire: A dull, pale teal/green, tattered dress that stops at her knees. No shoes.
Hair Colour: Dark Brown-Black, worn in a braid that stops at her elbows, rather messy/dirty. Braid is over her left shoulder.
Eye Colour: Dull Blue
Skin Colour: Dark skinned, freckles across her cheeks.
Other?:
> Kaitlyn carries around half of a tattered, brown teddy bear, her sibling possesses the other half.
> The two where in a car crash and suffered a broken leg, fractured wrist, and head injuries. Possible brain damage, as doctors are unsure and cannot tell in their current state.
> Kaitlyn can have delusions, seeing things that may not be there.
> The two adopted the last name 'Kagami', as they have a habit or mirroring each other.

Mia and myself seek to be twins if this is alright. ^^;
EDIT: Fixed a few things. Changed a bit also.

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I know I asked you early on the Create server if we have to play as a human character, but would it be fine to play as a sentient anthropomorphic non-human side character (and no, I'm not pulling out the character I'm using for GoTE/GoTM)?
If so, I'd be happy to join the RP.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
I know I asked you early on the Create server if we have to play as a human character, but would it be fine to play as a sentient anthropomorphic non-human side character (and no, I'm not pulling out the character I'm using for GoTE/GoTM)?
If so, I'd be happy to join the RP.
Very iffy since this is more of a real-world-based kind of thing, but I'm not going to shoot you down right away. Can you PM me the details of what you have in mind please?

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
Name: Prince Pierre
Personality: Quiet. Clever. Honest. Shy. Tend to keep things to himself.
Appearance: White skin. Blue eyes. Blonde (Kind of white) hair. Tall. Thin. Here's a picture:

Conflict: All his life he hasn't really fit in into something. He's always been rejected by other people for being the "Royalty Boy". Lately, he's been under a lot of stress because his parents demand or ask a lot of him. He needs to be the perfect student, the perfect son and even the perfect prince. He's tired of being treated like he's some type of robot incapable of having fun and without worries of making a mistake. All he wishes is to be a normal boy for once. He can't leave his castle that often, unless if its for school. So he spends most of his time in his room. Laying down in bed. Because his favorite place is... his dreams. The only place he can be himself and do whatever he wishes.

(( Let me know if there's something you want me to add/remove S_swimmer ))

Reactions: Mia

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Name: Prince Pierre
Appearance: White skin. Blue eyes. Blonde (Kind of white) hair. Tall. Thin. Here's a picture:

Conflict: All his life he hasn't really fit in into something. He's always been rejected by other people for being the "Royalty Boy". Lately, he's been under a lot of stress because his parents demand or ask a lot of him. He needs to be the perfect student, the perfect son and even the perfect prince. He's tired of being treated like he's some type of robot incapable of having fun and without worries of making a mistake. All he wishes is to be a normal boy for once. He can't leave his castle that often, unless if its for school. So he spends most of his time in his room. Laying down in bed. Because his favorite place is... his dreams. The only place he can be himself and do whatever he wishes.

(( Let me know if there's something you want me to add/remove S_swimmer ))
Sounds wonderful, I'll accept it :D

• Thank You
Reactions: Ansoro2112
G

Guest35486

Name: Syndra
Appearance: Short black hair, light brown eyes, white dress shirt with a poorly worn red tie, dark blue jeans, and a "x" shaped scar on her left arm. (There are some other scars, but they're pretty faint.)
Personality: Quick to anger (Anger issues) and doesn't trust others easily.
Conflict: Was abused by partner, currently has drinking problems and violent tendencies when angered.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Lucas and Alex stare out into the distance, looking at the various stone pillars...

Little did they know...

Tyrone was looking back. Fiestaguy

(jk)
That was 8:30 AM for me.

Going to the cinema and KFC today. Will reply either tonight or TOMORROW. So I'll seeya guys then. For now, please keep me out of the RP 'till I reply :/

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Name: Isaac Jules Myridge

Appearance: Tall (185 cm), skinny, almost underweight (weighs 62 kg) and physically somewhat weak. Wears glasses. Has thick, messy chestnut hair and hazel eyes, as well as fair skin. Nose is slightly crooked from having it broken as a kid. He typically wears green cargo pants and a T-shirt (he has a variety of those), with a dark gray hoodie if it's cold. Most of his clothes are green, brown, blue or black.

Personality: He's loyal and friendly to people he knows and likes, but he can take a while to warm up to people. When he's in a bad mood, he's pretty sarcastic and pretty damn mean, which usually leads to some shit things happening. When he's in a good mood, he's quite friendly and a nice guy to be around. He's also smart and knows things, partly due to his good memory. He can get angry pretty quick and back to normal almost as quick. Typically tries to apply logic to every problem, reason his way out of everything.
Some recent events have left him in constant foul mood and a state of apathy towards mostly the whole world.

Bio (only the important stuff): Isaac was bullied in third and fourth grades, in fourth grade he had a couple of mental breakdowns because of it and in a fight with one of the bullies he also got his nose broken. In fifth grade, the main bully moved away and Isaac became more confident in himself, effectively ending the bullying and getting some friends. When Isaac was 16, his (so far only) girlfriend tripped on the stairs in Isaac's house while rushing out after they'd had a fight, broke her neck and died on the spot. He never got over it and the event started a depression, which only got worse as time went by. Before the start of the current school year, Isaac moved halfway across the country, leaving his friends behind. Even though the new class accepted him quickly, he never really felt like he was one of them, because he was too different from the rest of the class as a person.

Problems/conflicts/the drama: Blames himself for his girlfriend's death, has no friends at the moment, is depressed and apathetic towards mostly everything because of those two problems.

That okay?

Last edited:
  • Creative
Reactions: CaffeinatedKitty

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
[Nir/ne are gender neutral pronouns. I won't be using them for long, though]
Name: Sage
Height: 5'7"
Weight: About 140 pounds
Build: slightly wide-shouldered and stocky. Muscular.
Language: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Normal Attire: Some sort of T-shirt, skinny jeans, and a black hoodie.
Accessories: Nir sister's old favorite necklace. It's a small silver bell on a silver chain.
Problem: ???
Weaknesses: The topic of nir sister; cripplingly shy; has a crush on a cheerleader
Fears: People ne doesn't know/trust; the ocean; being closely examined
Likes: Pasta; ice cream; JRPGs; being left alone; learning
Dislikes: Sexists; Homophobes; tomatoes; school
Personality: Ne is painfully shy and reserved. Always sits in the back of the room and slouches in nir desk, but pays close attention anyway. Ne's often bullied for ???, so ne tends to stay in nir room and hide. Is bisexual but prefers girls. Ne loves to dream, because in nir dreams, ne has ??? and is ???, depending on the dream. Also likes reading, because books as well take nir to a different world. Ne sometimes gets behind on homework because of nir constant napping, but always catches up again.

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I decided to use first person in this one because the RP itself is very focused on the people's feelings and emotions and everything, which is easier and better to do in first person.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
Wait- Is roleplaying in the first person a requirement I missed or something? 0-0 I noticed a lot of people suddenly do that now. Huh.
It's not, like all others, it's a personal preference. xD

Also Jenben101 your description of where you're at sounds a bit different from ours, are you at a different place in the dream? (It's perfectly fine, it's nice not to have everybody start out together at once, I just want to clarify where you are)