What are you currently making?

115Predator

Reaction score
Very nice map! Make sure it's not too big though.
It's 128x128x128. However, the actual playing area is much smaller; I consider the map's scenery to be important as well. Also, this map is intended to be non-griefable and likely non-buildable. There may be two versions of the map.

115Predator

Reaction score
Very cool, how many storys tall is it?
The building shown in those images is 21 storeys tall. The building I'm standing on is shorter and the the buildings on the side are taller, though the one on the right will be inaccessible.

The two planned versions of the map is this:

Streets: The battles take place on the streets and inside the first few floors of three buildings.
High Rise: The battles take place on the higher floors or the roof of the buildings. Should players fall off to the ground, they will die.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
The building shown in those images is 21 storeys tall. The building I'm standing on is shorter and the the buildings on the side are taller, though the one on the right will be inaccessible.

The two planned versions of the map is this:

Streets: The battles take place on the streets and inside the first few floors of three buildings.
High Rise: The battles take place on the higher floors or the roof of the buildings. Should players fall off to the ground, they will die.
Sounds very nice, I like the high-rise idea more.