What are you currently making?

Pokemon365

Reaction score
Im currently building a zombie map in eriks server, but i can never finish it. I always go to the map, get bored after 1 minute, then go to zombies

fireball0409

Reaction score
Right now I am making a Greek city with the unerworld and Olympus. I might make it a zombie map and it's on Erik's server

gettinthere

Reaction score
Maybe a simple custom map with redstone contraptions.

Though I could always use an epic seed that spawns you near a mountain biome for a nice path.

I might turn it into a SinglePlayer/Multiplayer maze with redstone for both.

Edit: I'm a lazy person in building large grand things, but I suppose I should credit this French dude when I make my redstone puzzle map for you guys. When I finish, you guys can try it and give me opinion. Ok?

Amorix

Reaction score
Made a Sprite of Quote in classic.
Next Curly Brace. Then Balrog. Possibly king, and MAABBYYYEEEE Ballos' first form if I have enough confidence in myself after that.

HadesHunter

Reaction score
One word. This:

After I finish it and the wasteland below, I shall start a city/village on top. :D Note: This was created with McEdit. I could never do something this big and actually come this far. XD

• Creative
Reactions: Numberplay

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
Going to make an adventure map decided to start one today. working on script at the moment and i am trying to make it a pure "choose your own adventure" type of map. going well so far hopefully i don't confuse myself over seperate plots or crash myself through other paths :p

IAintYoMama

Reaction score
Ok, so with the new screenshot that jeb posted, I felt inspired to build something in the new height dimensions.

So I decided to build some sort of haunted floating castle (will make an island around later).

What I've done on the outside so far.

The inside(2 giant doors with a wooden door inbetween).

I'll probably switch to whatever the new dokucraft light when they update it for 1.2 when it's released. For now, I'll just edit this post to add new screenshots and then post again when it's done.

• Creative
Reactions: VeryHighUp

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
251 block tall tower. The start however has me wondering if I should stop and keep it looking like a park or not. Either way, it's gonna be a ridiculously large tower and it'll probably take a month or two if working alone.

EDIT: Also, yes, those are the Primordia family colors.

JohnOgozalek

Forever Shining
Reaction score
At the moment, nothing, but i just fininshed a 32 building city complete with towers, stores, petshop with wolves for sale, rentable houses, portals, monuments, and mansions. Also a railroad connecting different areas! I'll try and get some screenshots!