What are you currently making?

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm making a new zombie map. It's gettin there slowly but surely. It is the Temple of Time from the Ocarina of Time. I'd post screenies, but I don't want to ruin it.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
OMG I love that game ;D I hope you get it accurate to the point where i can tell that its the temple
Well I had the original building layout, I found that there was alot of empty space just from the design of the building, and that the outside looked rather bland, so I added a few things, and jazzed it up a bit, But any one who has played the game should recognize it.

fireball0409

Reaction score
Im am currently building Helms Deep from Lord of The Rings, The Two Towers. Its on the epsilon server. About 3/4 of the way done

Roobarb Pie

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
300 diameter cylindrical FLOATING STEAMUNK MEGACITY on SMP. Still working on the flooring for level one. So large you can't see is all unless you're in the dead centre.

arxx

The drunk gentleman.
Reaction score
I'm building an adventure map in Full Minecraft. Well, I was and took a little break. I'll continue my project sometime in the future. It's rather difficult, really :/

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to make a mob trap for the dungeon I found and a few mob traps for the abandoned mine. I'm failing though :(. Any ideas on how to make trap?

TubaRiver

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
I'm in the midst of making a mario map for AoD. Here's a little hint on what it'll consist of. Peach's castle. lol..... and In single player im making the great city of Tubania of course on survival mode.

Olix

Reaction score
The volcano idea I had before ended up not working so well with the concept planned, so Xilo and I constructed a new arena (which works much better with the concept). Here are a few pictures of the arena proper, I will add a few extra things floating around for aesthetics before it is submitted.

Reactions: Guinessis