What are you currently making?

W

waakn

Ok well im building a ghast clay soilders arena gonna be hard but i can do it >:)

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
On the SMP server, CMP server, or singleplayer (havent decided yet) I am going to build a giant tree of life. Very hard to explain but to cut it short it will take a long time and be freaking awesome and even more awesome if i did it on SMP without zombes mod :p

W

waakn

Creeper blew up my ghast so now im making a glass tree with lava in it ^_^

Leafcrafter

Reaction score
Just making a city/town in a flat grass map. I can't really finish it yet without a FPS booster mod. 1.8 and up is too laggy. :(

fenna

Reaction score
I found a npc village and am working on clearing the land around it and expanding it into a huge village, im also currently working on an adventure map

Leafcrafter

Reaction score
I'm making a gigantic Mineshaft now. I'm also working on my shelter. It's just a hole in a hill.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
A laboratory to test the new stuff :D

Water tank(water breathing)
Dark room (night vision and strength)
Room full of fire (fire resistance)
Long straight area (swiftness)
Animal pens (breeding)
Obsidian bunker (explosions)
Large area (redstone and other stuff)
Jump course (the jumping potion thing)

Any thing I am missing?

Reactions: krisportal12
C

Ciphered

An abode overlooking a naturally occurring village. When I finish, I could probably show everyone with a Beta 1.9 server (of course, nobody would have building permissions if I can find out how to set such).
I'll contemplate adding a bit more, such as a logcutting camp and a port (the village borders a river, and I built a bridge already).

C

Ciphered

I followed the river, and had to "canal" some of it due to being choppy and dried out.
At the area of said canalling, I also discovered a smaller village on one side, and a large swamp on another.

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
I am remaking all the maps from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, starting with Strike. I love that map. :D

Progress is slow since I'm using CoD4 real-time for reference in terms of scale. The result is that everything is just huge. Screenies coming soon. :D

Koschei

Reaction score
Website
raptureready.com
I tried Black Mesa once, and got as far as the first warehouse in the chapter "We've Got Hostiles!" (Where you first run into the soldiers). Then, I just shelved it for a while (I generally [Only in Minecraft, thankfully] have this awful tendency to never finish what I sta

Unfortunately, I accidentally killed my computer and lost the Black Mesa map, along with various other things I had built. I'm currently working on building a giant colony/base-thing in a massive (Seriously, massive) crater I found.

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
(I generally [Only in Minecraft, thankfully] have this awful tendency to never finish what I sta
Was that intentional? xD
Anyway, I am almost halfway done with my LCD display thing-a-ma-jig, may post screenshots at some point, though I'm busy with staffing zombie/making a zombie map/other stuff :3
Sorry bout that :p It's kind of tricky :)