What are you currently making?

TheMFreak

Reaction score
I don't have any pics to post as of yet- but I am hoping to build a very large town in the Terrain world in BB that consists of a central tower extending out of the ocean, and the rest of the down is build off from the middle point and appear to be floating with the aid of some retro-futuristic stuff beneath them!

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
I don't have any pics to post as of yet- but I am hoping to build a very large town in the Terrain world in BB that consists of a central tower extending out of the ocean, and the rest of the down is build off from the middle point and appear to be floating with the aid of some retro-futuristic stuff beneath them!
Would very large be about 100 blocks by 100 blocks? (That may be considered a small town in creative, I'm used to survival)

TheMFreak

Reaction score
Would very large be about 100 blocks by 100 blocks? (That may be considered a small town in creative, I'm used to survival)
It is hard to say how large it will be as I plan to branch the buildings out with empty space between them, almost like roots coming from a central point- So it wouldn't be a definitive "x by y" area.

But most of my builds tend to be at least over 50x50- and I'm sure this will eventually extend past 100x100. The base alone for the center is around 25x25.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
It is hard to say how large it will be as I plan to branch the buildings out with empty space between them, almost like roots coming from a central point- So it wouldn't be a definitive "x by y" area.

But most of my builds tend to be at least over 50x50- and I'm sure this will eventually extend past 100x100. The base alone for the center is around 25x25.
Wow, very nice, look forward to seeing screenshots.

nitasu987

Reaction score
Holy pie Guin, that gonna be the next Guinnesis Aod map?

I'm actually working on the Citybuild stuff (It can't be dead already, right?)

Also, working on my own American Ninja Warrior course and thinking about making another AoD map.

Guinessis

Reaction score
Holy pie Guin, that gonna be the next Guinnesis Aod map?

I'm actually working on the Citybuild stuff (It can't be dead already, right?)

Also, working on my own American Ninja Warrior course and thinking about making another AoD map.
I'm not entirely sure what to do with it yet. Time shall tell. I've just been tinkering with it here and there.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

8bitChap

Reaction score

Eskimoo City 8bitChap

Jks, it's some sort of Snow People city. It was originally going to be Snow Elves, but I forgot exactly what the elven style is, and snow elves don't exist I don't think, so... yea. Snow People.
Ah the proud eskimoo society, with their fine artic bovine ways and ability to create such marvelous things with thick hooves.

Reactions: S_swimmer