Voltari Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You know, I've been thinking (shocker o-o), and most everyone left in the game is cleared. The only ones that aren't are:
Jeercrul
JKangaroo
Mmarz11
Fiestaguy
Ltin
(Not in any particular order)

We alone could probably figure all of this out, but it'd be great if Notty was in here ;)
That is...If we don't just win the game with today's lynch x3

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
To figure out who we can kill tonight, these are the current claims:
[xtable=skin1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}Name{/td}
{td}Claim{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Duffie{/td}
{td}Armorer{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Storm886{/td}
{td}Bodyguard{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Jeercrul{/td}
{td}Keeper of inns{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}JKangaroo{/td}
{td}Loving Doctor-rolelocker{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Mmarz11{/td}
{td}Lord Voltari{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Fiestaguy{/td}
{td}Rough Sleeper{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Timdood3{/td}
{td}Allignment cop{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Ltin{/td}
{td}Mime{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}77_is_the_best{/td}
{td}Ghoul{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Notty{/td}
{td}Bulletproof Lie-detecting Survivor{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}Hunter27a1{/td}
{td}Bleeder{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
Dark blue = us.
Green(duffie) = who is basicly confirmed Inno. Why would an Anti-town give out bulletproof vests.

And some of the rest are indeed proven via investigation, but they could still be Third Paty anti-town or the Mafia godfather. While JK found that thing with oak being the head of the Mafia, it could still be possible that he's out there. So here are the rest and reasons why we should or should not kill them:

• Storm(inno'd): Claims Bodyguard. Claim seems solid to me, so I'd rather not hit him.
  • Jeercrul: Keeps watch over the inns. Doubt that a Mafia would be given so much insight in the game. However could very well still be Third Party.
  • Mmarz11: Our Lord. We don't know much about him besides that he can pick members for our Council. Again, doubt a Mafia would be given so much power(and why would a mafia not pick their own members) so could be Third Party with some weird win condition that involves our Council.
  • Fiestaguy: Std visited him so he can't be Mafia. He could still be Assassin/Third Party.
  • Ltin: Most suspicious person out there, and claims to be something almost impossible to kill. Which is why I'd rather lynch him because we can't really hit him during the night.
  • 77(inno'd): Claims to have indirectly killed Ooglie. Not sure wether I believe his claim or not and maybe he just Mafiakilled Ooglie or something. His voting pattern is pretty suspicious, never really adds much to the conversation but just sort of agrees and then votes.
  • Hunter(inno'd): Claims to be the Bleeder and have been hit. If it's true, he's dying and he won't be alive when the night starts so he's not an option.

Here are in a spoiler the people I find the most proven from most to least:
Hunter excluded since he claims to be dying.
  1. Notty
  2. Tim
  3. JK
  4. Duffie
  5. Storm
  6. Fiesta
  7. 77
  8. Jeer
  9. Mmarz
  10. Ltin

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Now that Notty's here, we can coordinate our investigation easily, Notty I don't think you should say anything about being in the tribunal, however, as that would mean one of us would be dead for sure, and I'd rather not have to hide under my vest.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
xD yeah.

I think we can pretty much win this game. We're in a very good position against the mafia. If it's Ltin, he might even be the last one. Unless the Mafia is dead already and there are only Third Parties now. Would be nice since the SK is already dead so there can't really be another Third Party killing role I think.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Wow....you ninja me as I'm on my way to post that same thing >n<
Bad enough you do it in the main thread D:<

Hunter claimed he'd die. He didn't. Sketchy as hell.

And....Damn....Why did Ltin have to be innocent!?

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
GmK y u do dis xc
So there are now 9 players.

Duffie
Storm
Jeer
Fiesta

JK
Notty
Tim
Mmarz

[xtable]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Alright, so it's getting late and I have my Dutch Exam tomorrow, so I'm gonna go to sleep within 5 min. So if you have anything to say, say it now!

For the Tribunal, I Vote VoltariKill Fiestaguy.

Tonight I will inspect wether or not 77 is telling the truth. Also, I voted Fiestaguy now because I will be sleeping for 10 hours or so and I don't want to hold everything up. So you(Tim and JK) may feel free to overrule me in case you don't think Fiesta is a good idea. However he is one of the people that is not investigated yet.

So as I said, feel free to change the vote. You do however have to decide which of you does the kill, since I am going to Lie Detect tonight. I'm sure you two can come to an agreement of who to kill and who does it. Let's hope none of us die, I feel comfortable with you two in here <3.

Also nice table ^_^
Also this post seems horribly put together so I hope you understand what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.