Voltari Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Mmm, I'm kind of at a loss right now...

Hunter is quite interesting to watch, but I'm not sure where he actually stands.
myusername22 I still think is somewhat suspicious since he's followed me a lot, and I'm the kind of person to have opinions that are easy to latch on to and ride.

The people that claim they're not town sided but can help us get rid of the mafia I think we should get rid of relatively soon, since there could easily be an assassin's guild member hidden among them. I admit what Oak said at the end of the day is sort of influencing this decision, but I do think it's something to keep in mind.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Yeah, I have to agree with Ltin not seeming innocent. Also Std, I've thought he's been mafia for a while but I can't argue with a cop report but in recent light of then Lawyer existing I'm not too sure.
Not really sure on who to kill ._.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Considering the Lawyer is confirmed to exist I'm suspicious of std now more than ever, especially since the night we went against std it was a logical conclusion that someone would go after him for an investigation.

So basically, std or Ltin...I would rather go against std1997. The thing that makes me reluctant to go after Ltin is because he said he switches someone with himself, which seems more of a third party role than a mafia role.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I would rather it be std1997, though I'm not sure if I want to be the one executing the kill.

I can do it the next night, but I don't really want to execute the kill for this night.

vote std1997

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I'm going to take std's reveal as mafia as a sign both of you aren't mafia either. Though at least one of you might be a dirty assassin's guild member, I've still got my eyes open ;)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I actually think there's a way for us to take out Ltin. If I roleblock him, it could affect Ltin instead of the person that's switched. Then when we make the kill Ltin wouldn't have been able to switch anyone.

It's a bit of a paradox and a huge risk, but I seriously think we can do this.

I am starting to believe Ltin is evil, and said he's a mime to dissuade people. Yeah, it's a contrast to my opinion from before but I'm actually starting to be in favor of it due to all it took to get rid of suspicions was him claiming. And since when are Mimes NOT evil?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I asked GmK in my role PM about how blocking/switching works, and I can prevent a switch from happening.

What if I blocked Ltin, and Ooglie killed him(since Prizyms is the doctor)? Even if Ltin is innocent, it would stop people from blaming him a lot and reveal even more about everyone.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I think I really do have a good plan using my ability tonight to catch out a scum or not or to see if somebody is either a really big threat or simply lying. If you're smart enough you should be able to figure out who I'm using my ability on but once again, I can't say.

However I do feel like Ltin would be more suitable for a day-lynch compared to someone like Sploorky who is guaranteed mafia I believe by the whole matchmaking thing from Jivvi and cop reports by Tim. So I think that the block should be saved for the future and Alpha should carry out the kill onto Sploorky tonight. I'll put X into my room and Priz saves whoever. I should be able to make all Voltari kills after tonight since I believe this may be the only time my role is gonna be pretty useful, then again another situation may arise so I dunno.

Just wanna make sure yous are okay with this before I lock in my choice! c:

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Mm, I'm nervous about dying tonight. I guess I can go with it this time, don't disappoint us for the next day ;)

vote Sploorky
Alpha102 carries out the kill

Status
Not open for further replies.