Voltari Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
indeed, and I'm very very suspicious about JKangaroo's doctor-ness. Of course there is the chance that our crazy host did indeed add two doctors into the game to throw us off, but I wouldn't bank on it.

You follow Ooglie and I's orders now.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Wow okay. Anyway, who to kill tonight if any? I'll perform the kill since your role is much more important than mine, hm.

We could do what was suggested by Alpha last night (you block Ltin and then I kill him) or something else. Ltin is my only suspicion right now to be honest. I guess Digi a bit too since Vampires are normally anti-town after being lynched or night killed but they claim pro-town. However Notty is lie detecting her tonight so we should find out the results tomorroww.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Aha, my theory was sorta right about Jack the Ripper!

Might not have been Mafia, but I feel like it was the right decision!

I think Ltin is took risky, honestly, and it wouldn't work since I'm a doctor+roleblocker, he wouldn't die (unless something with the Mime thing happens but it's just a tad... his role is honestly still somewhat confusing, and I think any course of action against is better during daytime. I would say its better to lynch him especially if he targets a townie tonight. (I would give a reason why but I sort of forgot after I went to get some water...)

I think digi is a safe bet.
Vampire + town? Nonononono, that just doesn't mix well.
Plus she's been dodging all over the place with her role to live longer, if not Mafia (as the role traditionally is should they decide
resurrect they become Mafia), then at least anti-town like Priz's serial killer role.

*whispers quietly* But who says Lord Voltari himself is not one of them? What if he were corrupted as well?

I don't especially know what to do with my role tonight honestly, I'll probably block Jeercrul, since its a safe bet.
And I do wonder who (if) the next member will be. :eek:

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Because this is what I'm thinking...
This is whom we (or at least I) can feel we can trust and have already been proven safe:
-----------------------
Nottykitten - Lie Detector; Confirmed Inno by both Jivvi and Tim; Third-party
Hunter27a1 - Ghoul (traditionally town); Confirmed Inno by Alpha(?)
JKangaroo - Townsided Roleblocker + Doctor
storm886 - Bodygaurd; Confirmed Inno by Tim
77_is_the_best - Bleeder (traditionally town); Confirmed Inno by Tim
timdood3 - Alignment Cop; Confirmed by Notty's Lie Detection on Day 2
Duffie - Armourer (essentially blacksmith, tradtionally town)
Fiestaguy - Unknown Role, most likely Rough Sleeper-esq (std visited him, and he was Mafia, so its most likely that he's not Mafia)
Ooglie101 - Bellboy; Tribunal; killed std+Sploorky (who were Mafia); to be investigated tonight by tim.

And here are the remaining members whom we have little idea about besides what they have told us.
-----------------------
digitalmez - Confirmed Vampire herself; Vampires traditionally town UNTIL resurrection (but claims town still)
Mmarz11 - Lord Voltari. Probably town, but you never know.
Ltin - Mime; role is like Driver which is Mafia-sided... Confusing role frankly.
Jeercrul - Originally Fruit, was the proprietor of all 3 inns. Does he have anything besides that?

Even if Notty investigates digi tonight, there is more of a chance that she's Mafia anyways.
Plus, should she not turn up as Mafia/anti-town, but with my roleblock on one of the other 3, perhaps we can determine the kills for tonight.

Like if we kill digi(but is safe) and no kills come from her, but a kill still goes out in the night despite me blocking say... Jeercrul, then we can assume it's either Ltin or Mmarz11 being guilty.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
How awkward would it be if Mmarz chose Digi to join the room x3 And yeah, Digi is probably the most safest option for the Voltari kill since you're role roleblocks and protects so we can't kill Ltin without it redirecting so is probably better for a day-lynch.

I am kinda suspicious of Fruit/Jeer since originally Fruit ruined several plans from the inns which was either due to bad play or some sort of third-party role (I don't think it'd be Mafia since I presume they have a room like the Bellboy and Voltari where they could share information)

Mmarz I think is innocent but then again the Tribunal, although currently pro-town since 2 town, can have any allignment in it. Like when Alpha died Mmarz coulda put in some kinda scum and then that'd be 2 v 1 and since majority vote in Voltari Tribunal wins. I guess that if one of them doesn't have a killing role then they'd perform the kills and then they'd kill me and Mmarz to prevent more people coming in and nobody would know.

that's actually a really scary thought.

Currently I'm leaning towards Digi but I guess I'll wait for the possible new member's feedback and ideas.

once again inb4 it's digi.

• Haha
Reactions: JKangaroo

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Currently I'm leaning towards Digi but I guess I'll wait for the possible new member's feedback and ideas.

once again inb4 it's digi.
Yeah, I'm also waiting curiously for the next member, which is why I'm not going to submit my role's choice quite yet.

If Mmarz is town, then he'll probably pick someone already confirmed... maybe... hopefully.
and oh god if it's digi... *hides*

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Well my client has left the room (was Notty, can confirm is female) since I only had 1 purpose for them and asked them to leave and they did \o/, so I could always put someone else in although I don't think it'd be that much helpful at the moment in the game. Unless there's anyone vital to protect-roleblock then I guess I could put X (have a pretty good idea who) in my room and then you perform the Voltari kill. I don't really mind either way, I don't think either of our abilities have much use at the moment x3

And also vote digitalmez

Status
Not open for further replies.