Voltari Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Hey guys, looks like we get to have a major influence from now on!

Considering that the Tribunal action prevents the person carrying it out from using a personal night action, this going to get very, VERY heated.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
I would like to clarify:

The tribunal is not forced to make an execution decision every night. But if it does, it must adhere to the rules set out in the PM.

If you do not want to make a kill, you must clearly state so here (as a majority vote).

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah, we got an epicmafia top 10, a host with 6 completed games, and someone currently on a winning streak <3

I'm really excited about the tribunal, hopefully all of us get along okay. Whoever Voltari is, they made sure to pick deciders instead of followers.

Should we just like, take turns being the person execute the Tribunakill, or decide it as it goes?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yeah, we got an epicmafia top 10
Just a note: ex-top 10 - I'm current hovering somewhere between 20 and 40 because I haven't been keeping up with my win streak lately!

But yeah, I suppose we could try alternating the night action. Or, we could keep it on the one person who is the best at taking themselves out of sticky situations.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Even reaching top ten over there is a huge achievement though!

The issue I have with locking it to one person is that we could unintentionally sabotage an important town power role. Unless one of us comes out as not having any additional abilities I think the alternating choice is most fair.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
As much as I would want to go after std, I'm still not sure if he's just making mistakes or is seriously out to get us.

Then again, if he doesn't die tonight he's going to be lynched tomorrow. It might be a good idea to go after std tonight, which would lead to more options for lynching for Day 2.

I want to let you guys know I got blocked last night, so there's someone out there not trusting me :S.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Yeah, I think we should go after std. If we don't get him tonight, he's likely going to be lynched tomorrow. Therefore, we can accelerate the game in favor of town.

vote std1997

Who should execute the kill, then?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If it works like that then vote std1997
My action isn't that important, at least this early on, so unless one of us here has no actions then I'd be fine doing the kill for this night.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I say let's start talking about potential targets for us in advance. Just to not feel rushed later.

I feel like targeting myusername22 is a good option, all I've seen from him is agreeing with everyone else, rather than original thoughts. I'm tempted to actually bring this up to everyone in the main thread, but I want to test the waters here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.