Voltari Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
My plan also explained my reasoning on why I think there is 1 more killing role. ^-^
I think we should risk a No Lynch again tonight and redo the plan; we already reaffirmed 77 and Duffie, which leaves Me, Jeer, Fiesta, and Lord Voltari, so we can actually come to a conclusion \o/

JKangaroo

Reaction score
77 was lying about something. I'm gonna do some reaction test with him, so don't say anything about 77 or something. I want to know what he sais back first.

And what a plottwist would that be, if we were the ones holding this game up xD.
What did you question 77 about anyways?
You never did tell us the quote. :p

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What did you question 77 about anyways?
You never did tell us the quote. :p
"Well I am the real Ghoul and I targeted Ooglie last night"

I checked to see if that was true. It was not, so he is either not a ghoul or lying about stuff which is both a scummy move. Now the reaction test goes as following:
He yesterday said that he did not know wether he had been hit or not. Which would mean that he would still be able to use his night action and target people, only it wouldn't work anymore but he wouldn't know. So if he suddenly changes his mind and sais that he did not target anyone, it's kind of suspicious. And ofcourse there is the fact he lied about something.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Useful, yes, especially when Ooglie died that night.
However, because he was inno'd, I would be skeptical in actually lynching him off.
Especially since he could simply be lying on the idea that he targeted Ooglie, which doesn't seem scummy to me, as a lot of the time players use dead players to back up a claim.

I recall Hunter and 77 had extensive talks back in their inn, so I wouldn't say its out of the picture that they easily made up the Ghoul role (I would think it would make more sense a Supernatural game to have a Ghoul, but eh)
I'm not gonna push 77; I would rather be safe, this seems like a rash course of action personally, will I'm not fond of.

Again, inno'd by Tim, I would rather focus on people we have less information about.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Yes, I don't want to lynch him yet either. But if we fail to get the right person then I will probabily go for 77 sooner or later as he did lie. Lying to back up a claim seems pretty scummy to me.

Do I announce that he lied in the thread after he answered my question, or do you think we should keep it between us?

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I would rather keep is a secret, No Lynch, find out our investigations during the night, and should nothing turn up, then we push.

For starters, it would show that we have more information to back up our claim than a simple lie-detection, which we actually have no back-up to, plus we don't know the reasoning behind that (recall Jeer did say there were things going on behind the scenes in the inns that they didn't want to divulge as it would hurt the town... I am inclined to believe that to an extent in this case though that doesn't destroy my suspicion of Jeer herself)

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Also we need to coördinate our night actions.

Tim, who will you investigate tonight? I doubt Mmarz turns up as guilty, so investigating him won't do any good. I mean, if he were Mafia/Assassin he would of chosen his teammates as members.
JK, who will you roleblock? Do you want to roleblock Jeer again or someone else?

I have been thinking, and I would like to use my last investigation to make sure JK is not the bad guy. I trust you JK, but it would be nice if we could know for certain. And others can know for certain then too.

If you agree, please answer: "Are you town-sided" [I should of asked 77 this yesterday but ohwell I'm not forgetting it now]

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty only has one lie detection left, so we should make it count. It's the only thing we have to differentiate between town and third party.

As we ourselves make up 1/3 of players, let's just go for a no lynch......Notty....What hae I told you about ninja'ing me....I was about to type everything you just said >o<

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

JKangaroo

Reaction score
I'm going to go along with my plan from yesterday; it's still viable, since it can rule out virtually all the remaining players while implying that the blocked and the un-blocked/investigated player to be the possible final roles we are curious about.
But that also implies the Voltari Tribunal doesn't kill again.
So yes, I will be going after Jeer again; I think Fiesta is the best bet for Tim to investigate (because again, as I said before, I doubt any of the final killing roles would kill Fiesta seeing as he is a rough sleeper and not Mafia; but that doesn't leave out assassin.)

Will post the question/answer in the next post to make it easier.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Question: Are you town-sided?
My answer: Yes I am town; everything I have said about my role has been true up to this point in time (that I may roleblock and save in the same action during the night). I win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

• Thank You
Reactions: Nottykitten

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Mmarz said: "Hmm... this is interestingly quite similar to my own role."

Which means that if he dies something is going to happen to this room. Since when Jeer dies the Inns cant talk during the day, I assume that when Mmarz dies we either can't talk during the day or we will suddenly be an alt-night Council, only killing once every two days.

JKangaroo

Reaction score
Welp to start off the night early, I'm going to again
Vote No-Kill

We probably gain more information from not killing than through killing, because it allows all of us to use our roles and whittle down our possible targets.

I'll be visiting Jeercrul again tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.