Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
Im starting to think it may be as simply as town has beautiful or common but unharmful flowers, while the mafias have bad flowers or plants, for instance poisoneous flowers or flowers who just in general are causing problems.

Vyryn

Reaction score
Wanted to get that one out quickly, but next I'll post my read list.

Molten: Pending reply to #716

Timdood: moderate townread; his scum hunting seems legit, I did notice he obliquely defended TWG in #606 in a way that initially looked suspicious but since TWG flipped town it helps Tim's case in my eyes.

purplepixies: strong townread; either townie or a freaking grandmaster mafia we'd better all start bowing to, #327 seemed rather townie, seems like they wanted to hammer late but also seemed naive about what it really meant, #410 looks like a genuine panic attack over 4 votes. I think #432 is accurate about pixie.

Aqua: slight townread; He was overly aggressive against purple, which I think was scummy, but Inf's read in #469 made a deep sort of sense so I'll stand by it for now.

Infected_alien8_: slight townread; Extremely active, seems townie from cogent arguments, also perhaps has a clock controlling role? #469 is really damn insightful; could he pull this off as mafia? I genuinely don't know. I'd appreciate feedback from someone more experienced playing with him about that one. Inffy, I smiled when I read #375 after primrose ;)

Dess: moderate townread but this is a bit strange; From his read descriptions in #352, I tended to think his reads would be opposite of what he said they were (Notme, Nottykitten), but other reads like Timdood seem much more on the nose common sense. Oddly, he was so violently opposed to pixie and aggressively, threateningly townread HK. Could he have known HK's role on d0?

Unusual_Dood: neutral; Actually he kind of fell under the radar almost entirely; as far as I can remember he hasn't provided much novel info at all. I'm interested in other people's reads of him.

Kroppeb: neutral; reluctant to d0 lynch, butts in at the oddest moments (like #624), but other than that I don't have much to go on yet.

Aqua: neutral; I really don't know. Seemed to get quite aggressive but that could go either way

TehBrian: slight scumread; not much substance contributed. Seems a bit off but not active enough for a decent tell.

Stranger from Planet 9: slight scumread just because of his post, 15m before nightfall where he comes by and basically says "wow lots of stuff cool beans glfh gotta run bye". Since it was down to TWG or purple, who I think is a strong townread, for the lynch at that point, mafia would understandably not be concerned, but a townie should have been. This isn't much to go by, though, and perhaps he has a good answer. Stranger from Planet 9 I'm interested in your response to this.

Notme: slight scumread; had moderately useful posts here and there, not enough to impress or little enough to cause suspicion, which is in prime scummy territory. Jumped on the vote bandwagon only very last minute.

Omni: moderate scumread; very eager to trash pixie, very eager to accuse inffy of being scum for a good, in depth read on pixie that I think made a whole lot of sense.

Nottykitten: moderate scumread; Too sure the clock is a cop, to start. From their thoughts on the clock despite Inffy's strong counterargument that it's op and their jumping on me for not being a flower more than once, oddly, even after others said they weren't flowers, I initially slightly scumread. For most players this would be excusable, but if Notty is as good as Inffy and Choco claim then he must have recognized he was tunnel visioning and done it voluntarily. #450 comes off as over-eager to provide likely useless info about colors; these colors are just wild guesses at this point and where did two mafia teams come from? This came off a bit as fake trying too hard. Most importantly, though, I can't help but notice that the very casual #594 swayed the vote from probably not gonna happen to successfully lynching TWG in just 50 minutes; almost as though a scum looked at everyone's read lists and picked out a previously mostly overlooked name that was just slightly scummy as far as I read, to bring the two sides together and make a lynch happen. I recognize that this could possibly be a good townie move for someone who really loves a d0 lynch, but I've only ever seen this sort of behavior myself from scum. I also have a bit of a vibe of a team of Notty with Omni.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Inffy I had voted HK because I had realized that Weak was innocent and saw that bus coming just like it was previously coming for me, but it was way too late. I thought HK was mafia for how hard he was coming after Weak.

Vyryn

Reaction score
Vy! Where have you been and why haven't you given any reads yet and what are they if you have any?
What post of his gave you this idea
For 1) I was already typing out my reads list for ya :)
For 2) I'll be happy to explain after Molten responds but of course I can't answer this yet as it's basically asking me to give Molten the answer to #3.

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Turns out the whole time, mafia was going after town really hard, then the rest of town
Strongest scum for me are definetly Aqua, and Omni now.

Vyryn

Reaction score
Now, in the hopes he'll show a heartbeat,
Vote TehBrian

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Inffy I had voted HK because I had realized that Weak was innocent and saw that bus coming just like it was previously coming for me, but it was way too late. I thought HK was mafia for how hard he was coming after Weak.
And here's the lap dog chasing it's master.

I made the observation of inf overly defending purple but made the mistake of not thinking more of it.

Inf knows the position he's in so keeping close to purple and her flipping mafia wouldn't backfire because he'd be stupid to defend fellow scum that much. His quick switch to TWG and how he really egged it on and became super excited come hammer also raises too many red flags. So I did something about it and I'm confident in voting inf and highly suggest everyone does the same.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
also another thing to add:

Notice the way purple focuses on this idea of bussing. And that Hk is now mafia despite the previous day posting numerous:

Thing is I dont think HK is mafia. I think HK was just following a possible bandwagon because weak and I were focused on a lot of the same details of the lore or whatever you guys call the storyline. (and Aqua says its suspicious to think like that lmao, it's quite normal in many people)

Anyways, I get more scum vibes from people who waited for me to get pitched to then start turning on me and switching their votes for the easiest town lynch, as opposed to someone who simply thought "well these two are two similiar, banhammer them". Because that's me all the friggin way.
So no, I don't think HK is mafia.
Going back on some threads and seeing as Dess waited until I started more openly saying I was town aligned when people started adding on to me, Dess is now my biggest lead for mafia. I'm still not sure if Notty is just eating up or could be mafia as well, but my early reads were mostly on Omni and Aqua for ages, but I'm starting to think Omni is very uncaring for a mafia, doesn't mean Aqua and Omni still dont give me bad vibes. So ...
reads of town on Hk.

Inf on the other hand had a very outward stance about the idea of weak and hk being linked, I'm confident purples sudden change of stance to this despite Hk dying and flipping town is because of inf's claims. it felt forced and almost scripted. I believe inf will have set up a plan in night chat and she's eagerly following it without thinking about how she phrases her posts.

• Confusing
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
purplepixies: strong townread; either townie or a freaking grandmaster mafia we'd better all start bowing to, #327 seemed rather townie, seems like they wanted to hammer late but also seemed naive about what it really meant, #410 looks like a genuine panic attack over 4 votes. I think #432 is accurate about pixie.

Infected_alien8_: slight townread; Extremely active, seems townie from cogent arguments, also perhaps has a clock controlling role? #469 is really damn insightful; could he pull this off as mafia? I genuinely don't know. I'd appreciate feedback from someone more experienced playing with him about that one. Inffy, I smiled when I read #375 after primrose ;)

Dess: moderate townread but this is a bit strange; From his read descriptions in #352, I tended to think his reads would be opposite of what he said they were (Notme, Nottykitten), but other reads like Timdood seem much more on the nose common sense. Oddly, he was so violently opposed to pixie and aggressively, threateningly townread HK. Could he have known HK's role on d0?

Omni: moderate scumread; very eager to trash pixie, very eager to accuse inffy of being scum for a good, in depth read on pixie that I think made a whole lot of sense.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What about #327 seemed townie to you? You mentioned about thinking she seemed to want to hammer late but naive about what it meant but that isn't what she's talking about in #327 so I assume theres another reason for that? Also what about her wanting to hammer late but being naive about what it means do you think makes her townie?

What about #469 do you find insightful?

Why is Dess a moderate townread? I agree with you that his reads often seem like they don't add up (e.g. his read on me, saying he town reads me despite thinking I feel totally fake or something)

I also agree with you about omni, I'm starting to think he's mafia this game as well

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Alright but why did you realize weak was innocent?

And why did you think hk was voteworthy specifically, there were loads of us going hard on weak, including Notty, who you already were a bit suspicious of before, so why did you choose hk?