Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Reading up on this but in the mean time here have this tidbit of information.

I am Gardenia. My role allows me to once per game, at night, investigate three different Roman numerals and see if there any of them are anti town. I used this last night on inffy, purple, and notme so I can say they are all town sided players as I received the result of false (I would get true if any of them were anti town).

Now obviously one of them might be godfather but I'm willing to take my chances are hope they aren't.
That ability sounds incredibly OP but alright

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Look at this point, all that matters is that Omni is fucking scum, but the fact that Aqua isn't going hard on Omni makes me too suspicious. Omni isn't even being as active, Aqua is like a protector or something. I know I don't make sense when I talk, but trust me it's because I don't know how to yell at town anymore to NOT SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT. Also a question for Aqua, how in the hell did I save the game for town? I wish I had so please point it out.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Notty was egging it on too. Why are you scumreading me for it but town reading notty?
because you were doing it far more than she was in a far different attitude than you had taken for the rest of the day.

I said notty initiated it along with you. Furthermore I want you to dissect purples claim about mafia jumping onto the bandwagon despite claiming it was mafia who were the ones to set up bandwagons earlier yesterday.

Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Look at this point, all that matters is that Omni is fucking scum, but the fact that Aqua isn't going hard on Omni makes me too suspicious. Omni isn't even being as active, Aqua is like a protector or something. I know I don't make sense when I talk, but trust me it's because I don't know how to yell at town anymore to NOT SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT. Also a question for Aqua, how in the hell did I save the game for town? I wish I had so please point it out.
What has omni done other than shit posted and wanted to suck my dick that makes him scum?

I have 0 reads on omni, nobody does.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because you were doing it far more than she was in a far different attitude than you had taken for the rest of the day.

I said notty initiated it along with you. Furthermore I want you to dissect purples claim about mafia jumping onto the bandwagon despite claiming it was mafia who were the ones to set up bandwagons earlier yesterday.
Dissect it in what way? It's a change in views. That's all I've got for you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What has omni done other than shit posted and wanted to suck my dick that makes him scum?

I have 0 reads on omni, nobody does.
actually I think he's scum

his joke posts have felt weirder this game and during the TWG bandwagon, out of everybody's votes, when omni placed a vote for some reason I saw red, like it just pinged my radar inside my mind's eye for some reason. I don't know why though

And I don't like his vote on me either, he said he found it hilariously obvious I was scum yesterday and yet never voted me until you did, and even now has shown 0 conviction that I'm scum

I'm aware this could be due to last game where he lynched town so maybe he's trying to be more careful but I'm sus of him

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Aqua answer my question: Why did you say that Inffy and I already ruined the game for mafia? I'd like to feel like quite the hero for saving town since you know, I'm ever so much the 'inflated ego' type.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry if I didn't clarify but again, once per game. And it doesn't tell me if it's true or false for everybody it will just give a flat out true, false or no result
Yeah I know. Just seems OP for a town member to confirm 3 other townies. E.g. it's 6 players left in the game, 2 mafia. You use your ability and confirm 3 town. That's kinda OP.

However if you're mafia then having that ability isn't OP because it'd be for detecting third parties. And as mafia you'd happily claim that as your ability to seem townie and useful, a bit like matty did in alisha's last game

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
[also are tags broken for anyone else, im seeing #numbers instead of names and sometimes my @ doesn't work :( ]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also could you expand on why this is op? To me it only is "op" if I get three townies, in which this case I did. However, if I even got one mafia I've come to with a list of three potential mafia but no idea who it actually is.
It wouldn't be OP in that case imo. But in the scenario where you do get 3 town it could easily be way too OP. And part of designing a well balanced game is thinking of worst case scenarios and thinking 'if this role was used in the right way, could it ruin the game?' I think if your role is town, choco and alisha would've realized it could've done

I think your role makes a lot more sense coming from mafia (or even a third party who has to win with mafia and you have that ability to locate them or something but decided to out the real info to seem town?)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 31 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Infected_Alien8_ - 2 (Aqua, Omni) [L-6]
Aqua - 1 (Purplepixies) [L-7]
TehBrian - 1 (Vyryn) [L-7]

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to lynch and 7 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no lynch.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Inffy sorry but in what world would a mafia member claim this early on? I'm here trying to prove you because me results have you as town sided.

And again I don't get results for if somebody is third party, it's basically just a "are they anti town yes/no"

Because third party isn't always strictly anti town it wouldn't even benefit mafia by your logic

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I got Dess more of in the background even tho they were super eager to get me before Omni and Aqua firedup after Weak. The only thing that has me super blindsided is how HK was chosen, because I myself thought HK was scum towards the end of the day, then again I was just panicking.