Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Ahhh fuck someone sumamrize in a short sentence why Weak is more Mafia than HK because my vote for Dess is useless right now, and I might have to switch but I don't believe either of them are mafia D:

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i thought you just viewed them as sort of messages between mafia buds, even doe i dont fully agree with that. I did feel some of twg's posts were aggresive, i dont think mine were tho.
I just find it weird how you correctly identified an 'aggressive' comment as being similar to the ones I bolded and then say it's just because 'they seemed like messages to a mafia buddy'

Like what about the message you made when you thought I'd bold it seemed like a message to a mafia buddy and why do you think things like 'excuse me' did

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Ahhh fuck someone sumamrize in a short sentence why Weak is more Mafia than HK because my vote for Dess is useless right now, and I might have to switch but I don't believe either of them are mafia D:
He's not but he's the only lynch we're getting

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I just find it weird how you correctly identified an 'aggressive' comment as being similar to the ones I bolded and then say it's just because 'they seemed like messages to a mafia buddy'

Like what about the message you made when you thought I'd bold it seemed like a message to a mafia buddy and why do you think things like 'excuse me' did
there isnt enough time to explain this right now, but ill happily come back to it if we both survive the night.

it just seemed like a msg you would find similair to the bolded msgs, i did not identify all of the bolded msgs as aggresive doe