Timeline of Dichotomous Flowers - Game Complete

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So no, I don't think HK is mafia.
Going back on some threads and seeing as Dess waited until I started more openly saying I was town aligned when people started adding on to me, Dess is now my biggest lead for mafia. I'm still not sure if Notty is just eating up or could be mafia as well, but my early reads were mostly on Omni and Aqua for ages, but I'm starting to think Omni is very uncaring for a mafia, doesn't mean Aqua and Omni still dont give me bad vibes. So ...

Unvote
Vote Dess

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So no, I don't think HK is mafia.
Going back on some threads and seeing as Dess waited until I started more openly saying I was town aligned when people started adding on to me, Dess is now my biggest lead for mafia. I'm still not sure if Notty is just eating up or could be mafia as well, but my early reads were mostly on Omni and Aqua for ages, but I'm starting to think Omni is very uncaring for a mafia, doesn't mean Aqua and Omni still dont give me bad vibes. So ...

Unvote
Vote Dess
EvErYbOdY wHo VoTeS fOr Me Is MaFiA, oPeN yOuR eYeS sHeEpLe!1!

• Dislike
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Sam_Winchester

Donor
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Nottykitten I mean it as in I'm not sure if you could be in cahoots with Dess, or just genuinely believed Dess reads on me way back when they were made. Because you followed almost right after on that.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Purple is townnnnn
You have literally never been against the day 0 lynch even when lynching someone far more contested as townie than Purple. The fact that you're fretting for alternative leads and defending her to the end of the earth is concerning. Regardless of ur alignment it's bad play and I'm gonna start ignoring the fact I know you're better than this (as that's a bad excuse anyway) and start pushing on you too.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
You have literally never been against the day 0 lynch even when lynching someone far more contested as townie than Purple. The fact that you're fretting for alternative leads and defending her to the end of the earth is concerning. Regardless of ur alignment it's bad play and I'm gonna start ignoring the fact I know you're better than this (as that's a bad excuse anyway) and start pushing on you too.
It's not bad play to defend someone I think is town and lynch someone I think is mafia, feel free to push on me but you'll be wrong x2

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Nottykitten I mean it as in I'm not sure if you could be in cahoots with Dess, or just genuinely believed Dess reads on me way back when they were made. Because you followed almost right after on that.
I mean this is even more evidence to support purples limited game sense or logical thinking. Even if you didn't know notty, from this game alone it is clear she's very prolific, free thinking and open about her ideas ( basically big brain player). So despite this, to try and work notty just being a sheep into her mad theory of how nobody has any reason to susp her is hilariously out of touch.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
It's not bad play to defend someone I think is town and lynch someone I think is mafia, feel free to push on me but you'll be wrong x2
x3 uwu *globs u*
I mean this is even more evidence to support purples limited game sense or logical thinking. Even if you didn't know notty, from this game alone it is clear she's very prolific, free thinking and open about her ideas ( basically big brain player). So despite this, to try and work notty just being a sheep into her mad theory of how nobody has any reason to susp her is hilariously out of touch.
And this is me singing notty's praises here so you know it's BIG

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because an innocent wouldn't try to fabricate such a story and if they were they would be a detriment to the town?
Why is it 'fabricated' just because you don't agree with it? Can you not see a world where purple genuinely believes what she's saying? Like fair enough if it just feels fabricated, I just think it feels really genuine so I'm trying to understand why you think she's mafia

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
—— Voting Recap ——
Deadline: 24 March 2019 UTC 22:00.

Purplepixies - 5(Nottykitten, Dess, Omni, HKCaper, Aqua) [L-4]
HKCaper - 2(Infected_Alien8_, TheWeakGuy48_) [L-7]
Aqua - 1(Notme) [L-8]
Dess - 1(Purplepixies) [L-8]
Omni - 1(Unusual_Dood) [L-8]

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.

If no option reaches the required number of votes when a deadline hits, the day will end as a no-lynch.

One hour and fifteen minutes remain until Day 0 ends.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Why is it 'fabricated' just because you don't agree with it? Can you not see a world where purple genuinely believes what she's saying? Like fair enough if it just feels fabricated, I just think it feels really genuine so I'm trying to understand why you think she's mafia
Still doesn't make her not a detriment. And the whole M&M thing and the "lynch me, you'll regret it" post isn't about her believing what she was saying because, despite the fact they contradict each other ( a sentiment of wanting to get lynched because it would help the town to, a threat to stop her getting lynched), they're just not true.